The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingling View Post
Is it advisable to travel to pattaya on Ramadan time.. Will I be able to enjoy(I hope everyone understands) the stay on 25-28 July 2014
I advise u to stay at home during tis period of time, your Muslim neighbors might invite u for a meal or send u some sweet kueh..do remember to return them a green pao ok haha.. n lunar 7th mth is also on 27th.. better dun go out.. later hantu will follow u... haha
Old 23-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Was in PAT for a night due to biz and pleasure.
Stayed in AT SEA RESIDENCE HOTEL. GF hotel but make sure booked room that indicates 2 adults.
Went to Bachelors Agogo at LK. Ladies good mix. Got SYTs to MILFs. Drinks wise standard PAT pricing (e.g. Teqila at THB165). Mamasan and ladies there quite proactive in asking for LDs.
Went to Good Fellas near mouth of Soi 6. Cosy bar for drinks and good company. A few ladies there from Issan. I thought mamasan looked great for her age. Maybe next time I try to barfine her. Ha ha.
Hope to visit PAT soon as it is a good change from BKK.
Eh Fyi, Bachelors agg bar at Soi LK, their LDs are not fixed at standard Patts price. Its kinda pricey considering that some agg bars in walking street have lower LD rates than Bachelors. So, standard LD price shld be ard the region of 130-140 THB. And based on my last visit on Bachelors, nthing impressive there and did not heard anything great from there....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 23-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was in PAT for a night due to biz and pleasure.
Friend, u quiet quiet went and no tell me.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: Pattaya

Bachelor AGG

This is one of the better LK bars, IMHO. They have 2 classes of dancers – coyotes and GG dancers. The GG dancers are divided into topless and bothless. There are at least 2 really hot coyotes and 1 GG dancer.

While the other AGGs on the soi appear to me to be heavily farang oriented, this one is very easy for us Asian types to enter. In fact, most of the customers the last time I was there were Asians and they were getting most of the attention.

Their HH runs to 8 pm – bottled beers B75. Draft beer B60 all nite so going there doesn’t have to burn a hole in your pocket unless u ask for top shelf stuff.

It’s true that they come at u full press to buy LD drinks, which were on the expensive side compared to, say, Happy.

The cost of having a date with them can really run high. BF for coyote is B1,000, for GG dancer B1,500, rm upstairs B300, ST B2,500, LT B3,500. So ST can add up to B5,500 including LDs. When did Patts get to be more expensive than BKK?

I also dun understand why BF for GG girls is much higher than for coyotes. It’s the other way around in BKK.
Old 23-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Paiseh Bro, next time I noisy noisy go with you and holding your hand.

On a more serious note, PAT is a good break from the usual scene in BKK. Will plan future trips and let Bros know in advance so we can hunt like a pack of wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Friend, u quiet quiet went and no tell me.
Old 24-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Bachelor AGG

This is one of the better LK bars, IMHO. They have 2 classes of dancers – coyotes and GG dancers. The GG dancers are divided into topless and bothless. There are at least 2 really hot coyotes and 1 GG dancer.

While the other AGGs on the soi appear to me to be heavily farang oriented, this one is very easy for us Asian types to enter. In fact, most of the customers the last time I was there were Asians and they were getting most of the attention.

Their HH runs to 8 pm – bottled beers B75. Draft beer B60 all nite so going there doesn’t have to burn a hole in your pocket unless u ask for top shelf stuff.

It’s true that they come at u full press to buy LD drinks, which were on the expensive side compared to, say, Happy.

The cost of having a date with them can really run high. BF for coyote is B1,000, for GG dancer B1,500, rm upstairs B300, ST B2,500, LT B3,500. So ST can add up to B5,500 including LDs. When did Patts get to be more expensive than BKK?

I also dun understand why BF for GG girls is much higher than for coyotes. It’s the other way around in BKK.
aiyohhhh, wads with the hard selling and kiss assing for Bachelor's agg? go and check out crystal club and showgirls agg at soi lk then come and gauge lol....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 24-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Bachelor AGG

I think your price sala la. Coyote girls higher la. Someone must be trying to snook you or you got the afternoon prices.

Now you see this? Now you don't! Charbo is agogos change very fast. Situation changes every hour so you may have fun there recently but go back in a few weeks or even days time , it will have changed.

When did Pattaya become more expensive? When stupid chaitows saw that Pattaya's agogos is more fun than Bangkok's agogogs. But the ball cannot stop rolling liow la. Just got to go with the flow

End of the day , they set the prices but you don't have to pay. Its a buyers market at the moment so if you decide to sponsor their boyfriend's yaba habit , its your own fault , don't grumble!
Old 24-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I think your price sala la. Coyote girls higher la. Someone must be trying to snook you or you got the afternoon prices.

Now you see this? Now you don't! Charbo is agogos change very fast. Situation changes every hour so you may have fun there recently but go back in a few weeks or even days time , it will have changed.

When did Pattaya become more expensive? When stupid chaitows saw that Pattaya's agogos is more fun than Bangkok's agogogs. But the ball cannot stop rolling liow la. Just got to go with the flow

End of the day , they set the prices but you don't have to pay. Its a buyers market at the moment so if you decide to sponsor their boyfriend's yaba habit , its your own fault , don't grumble!
HAHAHAHA cant agree more with our shifu here, u need to show who is the paying master!

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 25-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
aiyohhhh, wads with the hard selling and kiss assing for Bachelor's agg? go and check out crystal club and showgirls agg at soi lk then come and gauge lol....
Mack...Bachelor is my fav hangout in LK Metro. Expensive..yes..pushy..yes..but I always liked the girls there. What I am saying is we all like certain types of puyings so for me that place does it for me.

If you have a few blokes a small bottle of Black Label is 3000 baht. Large soda mixer 75 baht. So its ok it you have a few guys who drink the same drink.

But next time I visit LK Metro it will be Oscars..cos some of the girls from Bachelor have moved there..
Old 25-07-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Paiseh Bro, next time I noisy noisy go with you and holding your hand.

On a more serious note, PAT is a good break from the usual scene in BKK. Will plan future trips and let Bros know in advance so we can hunt like a pack of wolves.
Bro..I have always felt that we are the hunted !
Old 25-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro..I have always felt that we are the hunted !
whats the latest on afternoon openings? I head LK Metro has pushed opening times to later evening instead of 2pms
Old 25-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
whats the latest on afternoon openings? I head LK Metro has pushed opening times to later evening instead of 2pms
Opening timings now 6 pm for LK Metro.
Old 25-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingling View Post
Is it advisable to travel to pattaya on Ramadan time.. Will I be able to enjoy(I hope everyone understands) the stay on 25-28 July 2014
Last known thailand is not a muslim country

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15789 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Rtn ur upzz bro!
Old 28-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Of cos thailand is not a muslim country. Why? Becuz their staple food is porky pork! Try out their awesome pork balls when u eat shabushi there and u will get it lol... Oh ya mac d there also pork burgeeeee

Handsome man, very chic,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1