The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

In Munich soon, definitely want to check FKK Sunshine. Need to understand metro for navigation

drink Coke...save water
Old 23-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone has tried the "unlimited flare rate" ones?
Like this one http://treff-188.de/home.html
99euros for all you can bonk. Sounds a little too good to be true.
Old 20-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chyoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to share my first ever experience of a FKK in Germany. I was in Berlin for my Easter break and I visited Artemis FKK. Its about a 20min taxi ride from the Berlin main train station. Upon entering the building, i could already see naked girls walking around at the 2nd floor where the lockers are. Paid the entrance fee of 60 euros and went straight to the changing room.

Went to the main hall and get some alcohol from the bar. As it was me and my friend's first time there, we just sat down and observe the surroundings. We went at around 10pm and it was pretty crowded, but there was still more than enough girls to go around, yes 30-40 naked girls!!! There were asians, africans, european girls, so a wide variety and they were all naked! Both of us were just amazed at the atmosphere there, it was like a harem for the kings, choosing any girls you want and some were really hot.

I had 3 girls over 5 hours, 60 euro per session, one from romania, a local berlin girl and lastly a girl from poland. They were all very friendly but i didnt particularly enjoy the first girl(romania) I had. I was told there wasnt any room available and so I bonked her at the main hall itself where there were curtains covering the bed, but it felt pretty awkward to me doing it in the main hall. The other 2 girls, we did it in the rooms at the 3rd floor, which were quite spacious and very nice as well.

More on the last girl i had, the polish one. She was just like what you would describe as a platinum blonde model, those you see on the modeling runway type. Super tall, slim and pretty as well. The service was very good compared to the earlier 2, giving me a catbath and then the bbbj which i felt was in heaven as she lick and suck her heart out. Later proceeded with a cowgirl, doggie and finish with a missionary. Totally enjoy the session with her. Later after the session as there were very few customers left, we sat down in the main hall and chat too..

Overall I really enjoyed my experience in a FKK, it's really a one in a kind experience that you never find anywhere else. I have chionged in many places in Asia, and also in London, but the experience of FKK beat all those hands down. Very value for money as well. Before i left the place, was chatting with a russian guy, and he told me about a kind a FKK whereby you pay a entrance fee, and can get to bond unlimited times, maybe is the one bro RagingMogi was saying, but didnt get the chance to try as I had to go back to the UK the next morning
Old 24-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyoda View Post
Before i left the place, was chatting with a russian guy, and he told me about a kind a FKK whereby you pay a entrance fee, and can get to bond unlimited times, maybe is the one bro RagingMogi was saying, but didnt get the chance to try as I had to go back to the UK the next morning
It is called Partytreff. Google this word and you will get a URL with a map showing where they are located. Most are in the Dusseldorf area. Girls are of lower quality than FKKs, and might also be unhealthy.
Since you are in UK, haven't you tried Lady Marmalade Party in central London?

Last edited by Tanken; 24-05-2014 at 03:33 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asiatic73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in Germany from 22 Jun - 10 Jul.
Plan to visit Oase.
Anyone tried the erotic massage in Frankfurt??
Old 18-06-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiatic73 View Post
Plan to visit Oase.
Oase just been there gd selection of gals on Friday & Saturday

I boink 3 gals during a 3days stopover

a Maggie Q look alike - german mix map
a french black gal who looks like serena williams
a dominican gal name Lada

and i went to Berlin at Artemis : 3gals
I did a local german gal name Daisy who look like Anna Faris
a poland gal

and lastly a gal tat look like Milan Kunis

In Oase pls bware - DUN EVER say its yr 1st time, some gals will try 2 sell extra such as licking pussy/suck breast/gfe kissing at 50 euro a pop. Anal & CIM is standard 50 euro more but all these extra extra is sales techniques

just say u been 2 OASE but it has been a year so they won't play u arnd
Old 18-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiatic73 View Post
Plan to visit Oase.
Kaskade, Premium and Pam's are central and good with 5 - 10 girls available. See their websites. Rooms are well furnished. Girls are totally nude when they massage you, and some of them will do rubbing of their pussies on your dick till you come. Some will not and will just use their breasts or hand. Girls come in all shapes, sizes and ages.
Old 27-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
warsaw has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Kaskade, Premium and Pam's are central and good with 5 - 10 girls available. See their websites. Rooms are well furnished. Girls are totally nude when they massage you, and some of them will do rubbing of their pussies on your dick till you come. Some will not and will just use their breasts or hand. Girls come in all shapes, sizes and ages.
i love FKK cos you can chill there the whole day.

and yes, they serve some food which is inclusive with entry fees.

the food definitely much better than what we can find in spore HC (during the good old days of lexon and dragon)
Old 28-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 05-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Of course is much better, I love western especially German food! and for price, service and girls looks, it is heaven compared to sg legal geylang cat150 and china ktv n sauna.

i just find european, especially east european girls beautiful, well defined sharp facial features, voluptous and tall well toned figures .
and many east euro learn gymnastics n dance, and they often as good or better than china in olympics. just feel angmo体质better than han chinese. but i must say, the Mongolian 脸型体型体质quite similar to angmo, come across some hotties in brix and overseas in europe esp moscow. planning a trip to ulanbataar soon.

i guess the most famous in Deutschland is Artemis in Berlin and Palace in Frankfurt, great ambience n girls.

other than that is the Partytreffs, eat as much as u can buffet of sex , thats heaven on earth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warsaw View Post
i love FKK cos you can chill there the whole day.

and yes, they serve some food which is inclusive with entry fees.

the food definitely much better than what we can find in spore HC (during the good old days of lexon and dragon)
Old 05-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Partytreffs, some r good , some r bad, some have websites showing girls pics, generally not bad in looks . well go when u have a sea of sperms ready to burst , just charge over there like a horny goat for some hot wild passionate steammy sex and fcuk like there is no tomorow!
Old 05-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

russians r the hottest as they not only have best facial features n voluptuos body, their skin is best amongst caucasian . other than that is swedish girs, but they r rare , almost non existent in fkk, any bros care to mention seeing swedish girl in fkk??
i wonder where to get swedish fl or wl , which country or which fkk has them? i know sweden ban commercial sex, so guess it is risky to find them in sweden.

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 05-07-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Thanks, Bro.

I read about Secret Service massage, any reviews on them?
I'm now in Frankfurt, will head for a massage then to Oase in the late afternoon.

Just found out my hotel is near FKK mainhatten.
Will go there on sun.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
Oase just been there gd selection of gals on Friday & Saturday

I boink 3 gals during a 3days stopover

a Maggie Q look alike - german mix map
a french black gal who looks like serena williams
a dominican gal name Lada

and i went to Berlin at Artemis : 3gals
I did a local german gal name Daisy who look like Anna Faris
a poland gal

and lastly a gal tat look like Milan Kunis

In Oase pls bware - DUN EVER say its yr 1st time, some gals will try 2 sell extra such as licking pussy/suck breast/gfe kissing at 50 euro a pop. Anal & CIM is standard 50 euro more but all these extra extra is sales techniques

just say u been 2 OASE but it has been a year so they won't play u arnd
Bro, thanks for the advice.

Will take note for the extras sales techniques.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zeke001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am shit when it comes to approaching these girls for sessions especially when their clustered in groups chatting away, prefer it when they approach you but you don't always have the ones you want to session with. Don't know if anyone else has this problem especially when their walking passed or has any suggestions other than manning up? Since I don't know any german and my last attempts basically involved seeing a girl walking by and all I can say is hallo.. and not getting them to stop. If anyone can help share any tips, please do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1