The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 18
marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkpedia View Post
bro, so how much she charged u?
Hi bro, she came down from Henan and spent three nights in SZ with me. We were relaxing much of the day and went drinking in the evening, including one night at KTV.

She wasn't in the FL line - at least for the moment. No price was discussed or negotiated. I gave her the amount equal to that of an IPhone 5 plus RMB500 for transport.
Old 31-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
virus80198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be at shenzhen this weekend and wondering any bros at shenzhen want to go party together and if possible share some mm contacts as the rate there is exorbitant without contacts,thanks alot
Old 31-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smallby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm me a ctc for outcall service in sz?
Old 01-08-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Hi bro, she came down from Henan and spent three nights in SZ with me. We were relaxing much of the day and went drinking in the evening, including one night at KTV.

She wasn't in the FL line - at least for the moment. No price was discussed or negotiated. I gave her the amount equal to that of an IPhone 5 plus RMB500 for transport.
that's a relatively good price. you got pay for her shopping?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

marc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond reputemarc5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
that's a relatively good price. you got pay for her shopping?
Nope. I didn't pay her for any shopping. She even brought me some wild honey from her home town...
Old 01-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope. I didn't pay her for any shopping. She even brought me some wild honey from her home town...
nice bro, good for you.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bonkpedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

not bad...not a greedy gal.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A new Iphone5 goes for approx RMB 4,000 in Shenzhen these days; so I guess you gave her RMB 4,500 total, which I guess is fair enough for 3 day and nights.

But I'm curious to know why you'd say that she's not an FL since you met her whilst she was working at a Singapore KTV.

Thanks.
SEAJ
Old 03-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
A new Iphone5 goes for approx RMB 4,000 in Shenzhen these days; so I guess you gave her RMB 4,500 total, which I guess is fair enough for 3 day and nights.

But I'm curious to know why you'd say that she's not an FL since you met her whilst she was working at a Singapore KTV.

Thanks.
SEAJ
Stupid idiot! She has stop working! Can't u read!

So u mean if u have a work as police before, u are still a police when u quit!

Stupid old fool!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Stupid old fool!
LOL!

Again spouting off your dumb mouth when nobody asked you anything in the first place.

Go back to under the rock where you belong!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 04-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
seajfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Stupid old fool!
My son SEAJ has been retarded ever since a CP whore bit off part of his twisted cock. Blood has never flowed to his weeny brain ever since. Sorry, sorry, sorry!
Old 04-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
LOL!

Again spouting off your dumb mouth when nobody asked you anything in the first place.

Go back to under the rock where you belong!

LMFAO
SEAJ
U no ask, I can't answer?!

I'm scolding u stupid idiot.

This is a open forum, why I can't answer as and when I like. U mean I need to have ur permission! Who are u to demand this right!

Fxxking old man with no guts!
Old 04-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

This is a open forum, why I can't answer as and when I like. U mean I need to have ur permission! Who are u to demand this right!

As usual...polluting all the threads with your loutish senseless nonsense.

Ah well.... each village must have its village idiot - we got our forum idiot!

Muahahaha.

SEAJ
Old 04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Aiyo, you keep calling people no guts Tuko. In CP thread you did same. And this was me response. Now, can you show some guts and reply

"Kekekeke, resident goon Tuko Jabba feigning bravery! When JamesChong1 called him all sorts of names including siat suay Singapore, and challenged him to name place and time, he quiet quiet like tikus pretend not to hear.

I goaded Jabs a few times on this, at first he ignore, then finally put a different spin on it kakakaka!

Tuko, somebody trip you up, it will take you minimum 5sec to haul yourself up again with all that blubber, you sure you want to fight ah? Lol!

I can just imagine your opponent dancing in circles around you taking pot shots, and you, puffing and wheezing, cannot shift your blubber quick enough to face him continually lol

And some more u want to issue challenge lol. Take 12 months off, exercise, shed 50kg, then come n talk again ok Jabba?

You are soooo funny Jabs. Luv ya! "
Old 05-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks.
SEAJ
I paid a total of RMB5500 as I assumed it costs about RMB5000. She is no longer working as FL (at least for the being) and is currently back in her home town in Henan shaking legs.

Quote:
She has stop working! Can't u read!
Yup, she stopped working as FL now. Who knows, she will be back to earn quick bucks just like any other PRC chicks.

Peace, guys.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1