The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
In Vnese a lot of people still use rain water and well water to cook and drink. My bx house use rain and well water to cook, bathe and drink. Sometimes I see the water a bit dirty after cooking I dun dare to drink
Those big size bottled drinking water of 15-20 litre one costs about 15,000vnd only, this is what I heard. U should consider to buy for your bx house.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wrong advice la...haha...Viets dun appreciate fine cognac...waste money...
Haha but better than their OWN MADE LIQUOR filled into F&N plastic bottle. Heard its cancer causing. Last time i went to their wedding for 3 full night. They drink those own made liquor contain in soft drinks bottle with sediments and particles in the bottom of the bottle. Yucks! I tried it tastes like rubber burning. Of course vomitted after that. haha. So its better to bring own preference alcohol.
Old 22-07-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
jhlsf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Neither have I, I would rather watch a movie than answer his questions.
One word for you. Fuk off I ask for advise not simply tccs. Nnb. If you have nothing to advise simply ship your ass. I am glad for all the bros here for good advise but you. Shut the Fuk up.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
humhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did u use the correct nick to reply this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlsf View Post
One word for you. Fuk off I ask for advise not simply tccs. Nnb. If you have nothing to advise simply ship your ass. I am glad for all the bros here for good advise but you. Shut the Fuk up.
Old 22-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haiz, another case of ball-less clones with many nicks and no brains. Ok, so i "upz" u already and even leave my nick, so what now?

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 22-07-2014, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who intend to retire in vietnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U also here put 1 leg?
getting boring up here leh
Old 22-07-2014, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haiz, another case of ball-less clones with many nicks and no brains. Ok, so i "upz" u already and even leave my nick, so what now?
Wait for me, wait for me.. my turn to "upz" him too haha... dint know u have enemy here too haha...
Old 22-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Happyman,

U no need sleep? Life in CM is expected to be slow and boring de leh... But definitely better than the hectic and robotic life in sillypore right? 555
Old 22-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah, u so fast negative already ah.... still don't faster use ur other nicks to fight!!!! hihihi....

Stupid idiot! Want to fight also must see who u fighting with, ok?

See at the end is who "Shut the Fuk up" ?

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 22-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
U wait, u wait.... Trying to find excuse to go CM.
Old 22-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hey, ur gf tay ninh ah?

Probably fuck by many brothers here liao lah....and u are going to marry her ah? Stupid goon du!!!!

The last girl I fuck was also from Tay Ninh leh, wah she damn wet siah! I should say dripping! And after i fuck her jialat jialat, she tell me got Singapore want to marry her, but he buay sai one. Wonder if she is talking about u!!!! She says she very sad because she gonna marry a soft-cock and ball-less man! I tell her don't be sad, call me after ur wedding.

So its ur turn lah, Mr "Shut the Fuk up"!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 22-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey, ur gf tay ninh ah?

Probably fuck by many brothers here liao lah....and u are going to marry her ah? Stupid goon du!!!!

The last girl I fuck was also from Tay Ninh leh, wah she damn wet siah! I should say dripping! And after i fuck her jialat jialat, she tell me got Singapore want to marry her, but he buay sai one. Wonder if she is talking about u!!!! She says she very sad because she gonna marry a soft-cock and ball-less man! I tell her don't be sad, call me after ur wedding.

So its ur turn lah, Mr "Shut the Fuk up"!
Bro deptrai this goon du blur liao, he shoots the wrong person. Anyway he also never respect me Tay Ninh is my territory, he only wants drink martell, drink liao can fuck or not, house no door, no toilet, the vb don't let you fuck in her mother house.
Old 22-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Those big size bottled drinking water of 15-20 litre one costs about 15,000vnd only, this is what I heard. U should consider to buy for your bx house.
Only when I stay at their house, they will use that big size bottled drinking water. If I'm not there, they will drink that well or rain water. They still say me well and rain water better than those drinking water.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MobileSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexton80 View Post
i choose vietnam because cheaper than thailand.
you need an income coming in to retire.
i can do small business.
salary is so low in vietnam.
vietnam is a very peaceful country QUIET.
house is cheap.
Which province in Vietnam is more conducive for retirement?
Is there a good place (beside the capital) where there's a balance of
convenience and natural landscapes?

Are there many "red tapes" to go thru if we setup a small business there?
What about buying house/condo there? Can foreigners own property there?
Old 22-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileSuits View Post
Which province in Vietnam is more conducive for retirement?
Is there a good place (beside the capital) where there's a balance of
convenience and natural landscapes?

Are there many "red tapes" to go thru if we setup a small business there?
What about buying house/condo there? Can foreigners own property there?
he is asking all the questions...and you asking him...haha...

actually this thread is meaningless...after few days, nobody knew the Vietnam scene better than the Vietnam seniors posting in my thread as per my signature or the other various Viet threads...I dare to say this because I followed most of the International Thread and really when comes to Vietnam nobody knew much except seniors in Viet threads....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread