The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
Goodbye Shanghai - till the next time!
Well Bro U didnt missed much actually, to cheong in Shanghai cost a bomb and not worth the money, and furthermore it is really not that great afterall.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Well Bro U didnt missed much actually, to cheong in Shanghai cost a bomb and not worth the money, and furthermore it is really not that great afterall.
nevermind he ordered massage+happy ending takeaway for supper last9.. glad he managed to find time to fire out the heat in his hotel-room.. hahahaha
Old 18-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
nevermind he ordered massage+happy ending takeaway for supper last9.. glad he managed to find time to fire out the heat in his hotel-room.. hahahaha
Order your Gals ah?

Glad he enjoyed his virgin trip afterall, leaving Shanghai a happy man!
Old 18-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cost me 1580 rmb for 90 mins 2x shots.. Nowadayz car models rate so ex.. No discount or entrance rate @ 1880 rmb..
Goodness that is alot of Money................!

Tats why nowadays, I stayed at home watch TV and eat tibits only, cannot afford such high level spendings!
Old 18-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
My two bosses took me out to dinner and then insisted on bringing me to go look look see see at the pudong jiang thing. Just got back to hotel...full day of meetings tomorrow followed by offsite to Zhejiang in the evening lol.
Shanghai notin to look see look see lah, u should have proposed to bring them to Uniformed KTV and let to look see look see the Meimeis and Strip dancers, whahahaha, like tat next day sure energy many many ready for work !
Old 18-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are quite a few pretty FLs out there whom are students and really really hot and young looking who are offering bonks between RMB500-RMB1000.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gg_peter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garne View Post
there are quite a few pretty FLs out there whom are students and really really hot and young looking who are offering bonks between RMB500-RMB1000.
Mind reminding where you are talking about? thanks!
Old 19-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahjohn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garne View Post
Wah. Got this kind of lobang. Share share leh.
Old 19-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Bro eBonkie - thank you for accommodating me so last minute!

Great service from your stable and worth every penny!
Old 20-07-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro eBonkie - thank you for accommodating me so last minute!

Great service from your stable and worth every penny!
thx bro.. u last min action hero, how can I not help?? hahaha
Old 20-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Quote:
thx bro.. u last min action hero, how can I not help?? hahaha
No choice - this trip damn packed lol.

Once again JinJin was very cute lah and definitely has good erotic massage skills!

I'll be back in SH on a half yearly basis, at the very least, as my company HQ is there - we should definitely catch up at some point if you are still in town.

Keep recruiting good talent bro! I bet you have fun training them as well LoL!
Old 20-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
No choice - this trip damn packed lol.

Once again JinJin was very cute lah and definitely has good erotic massage skills!

I'll be back in SH on a half yearly basis, at the very least, as my company HQ is there - we should definitely catch up at some point if you are still in town.

Keep recruiting good talent bro! I bet you have fun training them as well LoL!
of cos bro.. I m resident here.. definately in town.. JinJin olready graduated wiz full honors & so is JiaJia too..
Old 20-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro PTR, next time we can have kopi and dim sum.....kopi session no need to retire rite?

Long time no see!
Bros DTCEPL, WKK and ebonkie,

Thanks for remembering this old man here. I promise you I will contact all of you the next time I go Shanghai, for tea and dim sum.

Going into retirement at the right time is important. Sigh.......

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 21-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Bros DTCEPL, WKK and ebonkie,

Thanks for remembering this old man here. I promise you I will contact all of you the next time I go Shanghai, for tea and dim sum.

Going into retirement at the right time is important. Sigh.......
I also remember you old fart... just have party with WKK in Hefei last week.. next time if you around, will bring you to good place in Shangai with WKK...
Old 21-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like most of the old timers bros are more active in INT threads liaos

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1