The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Yesterday went to Nana with Singrakthai, Jun|ch and one legend(for u to find out)and other friend who is not a samster. Went bar hopping from ground floor to 2nd storey and I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls and mopst of them are SYTs and 1 young chick caught my eye which is no.11. She got the Yang Cheng Ling similarity kind of look but not until YCL standard lah.

Later we went to the newly open Rainbow 4 and I must say the Rainbow joints are making hell a lot $, I guess the popular girls in the previous Rainbows had made the way up for the new joint. If any bros want to try super slutty face bitch make sure you go and take a look at no.34 and no.71. The way they combined their dance steps can make your cock go crazy. They got the kind of Ayumi Hamasaki type of hairdo and look. And if you're into "Child Sex" Go for no.38 all I can say is that she looks like a doll with pretty face but from the view on the barstool, her ass is like a 12-13 year old size. I think if you dick goes in, it will be as tight like putting your dick into a keyhole...hehe. I was contemplating to book one of them but KNN today have meeting with boss so must postpone the crunch duel.

We stayed till the joint closed and Legend did not come here to waste his time just by looking. Got girl (no.199) saying it's her first day automatic ask to sit with him and Legend subsequently bought her a drink and all the small talk came into play. But me and Legend spotted another young girl(no.92) sitting across the table with her eyes looking at our direction all time and Legend say this type got connection(I would say she has the vixen look with a CFM face) and when she walked past us, she was stopped by Legend and he was in a middle of 2 way fight for his dough....so 199 cannot beat the more lau jiao 92 and she got to go.............so came to the point of discussion of the price and we tried to bargain with her but she was firm about it. So Legend cannot afford to let his trip come to a waste and obliged to the deal and off they went off together. Maybe we can wait for Legend to post his side of FR....keke
Old 28-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Went bar hopping from ground floor to 2nd storey and I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls and mopst of them are SYTs and 1 young chick caught my eye which is no.11.
Later we went to the newly open Rainbow 4 and I must say the Rainbow joints are making hell a lot $, I guess the popular girls in the previous Rainbows had made the way up for the new joint. If any bros want to try super slutty face bitch make sure you go and take a look at no.34 and no.71. The way they combined their dance steps can make your cock go crazy. They got the kind of Ayumi Hamasaki type of hairdo and look.
And if you're into "Child Sex" Go for no.38 all I can say is that she looks like a doll with pretty face but from the view on the barstool, her ass is like a 12-13 year old size. I think if you dick goes in, it will be as tight like putting your dick into a keyhole...hehe.
Maybe we can wait for Legend to post his side of FR....keke
hehe.. was expecting ur report... nice to meet u guys and "Legend!" Ur report always no horse run.... everything to slighest details. Especially the comment u made yesterday.. putting ur cock into that super tight ass... turning to look at that butt again and imagine ur comment really can marikita.. hehe 38 definetly top choice for SYT lovers... except no breast.. but damn she really can act cute..
btw, how much 92 asking for? LT right?
Old 28-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
hehe.. was expecting ur report... nice to meet u guys and "Legend!" Ur report always no horse run.... everything to slighest details. Especially the comment u made yesterday.. putting ur cock into that super tight ass... turning to look at that butt again and imagine ur comment really can marikita.. hehe 38 definetly top choice for SYT lovers... except no breast.. but damn she really can act cute..
there are many other more gems left to be discovered since we all went late last nite and most of the better girls had been barfined already...Rainbow 4 is definitely a good bar to choose from,but business is brisk lately and big boss is not happy.Soon Rainbow 1 will be reopened on the 3rd of June...some of the girls from the Rainbow 4 will go back to the Rainbow 1...the "slutty face" girls are formerly from Rainbow 1...
Old 29-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
I know the normal charges was 1.5k for ST and 3k for LT (not include bar fine of 600baht) but we tried to bargain to 2.5k stating the time factor but she was firm about it. So when the small head takes over anything also cannot hold back.......keke

So how about your Booze adventure last nite?
Old 29-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

how about those no-hands restaurents ?

how many are there? besides galaxy..
Old 31-05-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bobosasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
how about those no-hands restaurents ?

how many are there? besides galaxy..
I know of one more call Surat No Hand Restaurant at Rama 6 Soi 29 or 31.. at Talat Yommarat Area. Most taxi driver know the place since it has been around for like 30 years. Girls are mostly form Myanmar.. guess what .. mostly from Kengtung, brother vmtech favorite. Go after 730pm. Try the chinese soup... solid! I have not been there for a while, so info on the girls may be slightly out. AND don't go on Sun night.

There is another place on Suttisan Road at Intra Mala Soi 4 area call Harlem Nights, it is a agogo place for local. Can find some gems there. No bar fine, no ladies drink. Girls sit with you for 140B/hr. ST is 1000B. While you are at it, visit SPICY near there.. heard wed nite got naked pole dancing, girls there are quite "new" looking. BUT...thai speaking only ...

bobo
Old 31-05-2005, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

very useful information here in this thread page 4......salute!!
Old 31-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
I must say G-string had improved alot for the quality of girls
I think you mean G-Spot? on the corner of the 2nd floor?

Agreed , many nice gals compared to year ago
Old 31-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobosasa
There is another place on Suttisan Road at Intra Mala Soi 4 area call Harlem Nights, it is a agogo place for local. Can find some gems there. No bar fine, no ladies drink. Girls sit with you for 140B/hr. ST is 1000B. While you are at it, visit SPICY near there.. heard wed nite got naked pole dancing, girls there are quite "new" looking. BUT...thai speaking only ...
I don't particularly like Harlem....dancers r fleshy and the ladies r tame and not sexy type. That's my view when I was there 2-3 mths ago.
My fave bar along Intramara is Rainbow.
The others like RCA, RCA2, The Best, Spicy, Baithong are like a box of chocolates....U never know what U going to get

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 31-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bobosasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
The others like RCA, RCA2, The Best, Spicy, Baithong are like a box of chocolates....U never know what U going to get
Salute! don think I can describe better than this ... For Harlem, you are right, the girl are more "tame", my experience there include a daytime MNC receptionist, Uni student and factory lady ... slurp
Old 02-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bangkok Master,

Hope that you still remember me. I might go to Bangkok on either late July or August, depending on my work comittement. Most likely, I will bring along 3 friends. 3 newbie. I always like to bring newbie to Bangkok to cheong. But I think when I am there, and you are there, I will be newbie to you. Hope to learn from you.

I like to go to go-go bar. Sometime, just go there to have drinks (actually I dun drink beer, just order coke) and listen to music and observe the surrounding. In a go-go bar, I think it is one of the best place to see all type of people from all over the world. Had saw some Japanese stripping one of their own people on the floor while laughing away. That poor guy's pant and underwear was being pulled out - joining those naked ladies on stage. Also saw an Asian sort of like throwing money away like nobody business. He give money - at least 100 bahts each to every gal who passes by him. Even the bartner, the cleaner joined in to collect money. And that Asian just left without taking out any gals. Must be very loaded. Hear that he spending at least 5000 bahts just like that. That Asian looked that Japanese to me. No wonder those gals (those fair-skinned ones) like they.

I always like to explore the 3 main area of go-go bar - Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and Patpong.
My favourite are -
Nana Plaza: Rainbow 2
Soi Cowboy: Barracada
Patpong: forgot the name, i think is either King Castle or Queen Castle. A few bars away from the junction where u turn left to the Patpoing Soi 2.

I like Rainbow 2 because I like the music and some of the gals are quite a beauty. It is sort of mixed cater for farang and Asian. One of the bros here is correct to say that the farang (the whites) prefer the darker version of the Thai gals. The Asian like Japanese and Singaporean like fairer version. Do u know that Jap gals like dark skin guy. (me too is dark skin). Dun believe, ask those driver in Cambodia cities like Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.

I also got friends working as waitress in Rainbow 2. I always book her out to bring out to RCA - to the disco. I did not fuck her. Just treat her as friend. But did try her sister who had since quit. That how I know her. From her, I make friends with her other Thai friends.

I quite like Barracada for the transparent glass floor. Some of the gals are really quite young looking and suay.

Hi bro Bangkok Master, will confirm with u if I confirm the date to Bangkok. Wil call u there and we shall meet up at one of the go-go bar. Just remember that i dun drink beer. coke will do.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the advice for places. I will go to Baccara at Soi Cowboy since it is the most highly rated one by bros.

When I visited Silom shopping area, I turned into a street with a lot of agogo bar. Girls there seemed quite alright. Where is the place called?

Thanks.
Den
Old 04-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
When I visited Silom shopping area, I turned into a street with a lot of agogo bar. Girls there seemed quite alright. Where is the place call
In silom, that should be the infamous Patpong my bro. Are you sure you saw gals? there got many katoeys!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

I may be wrong since the place is quite crowded.

However, I did see one gweilos bringing out a girl from these bars. Looked quite good (dark-skin, usual gweilos favorites though).

In that case, I should avoid it at my next visit.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Checked out another website called www.bangkokbargirls.info and it contains much info. as well.

Interesting to see the difference between farangs and asian and this website ,frequent by farangs, have slightly different views of ratings of these bars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread