The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MonkeyStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Long Gun (Soi Cowboy)

Been there a few times mostly last year till early this year (donno still there?)when on-off to BKK for work. Best rated show performance in my opinion. Girl wise.. nothing to shout about only one or two is a lookers. But they are friendly even to asian. In many occassion I was probably the only chinese there... alone.

Dislike: Too many Ang Mos patronising make Asia feel out of place
Like: Best place to kill time & enjoy the show
Old 28-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
hmm for tiger shows. only patpong offer now right? becuase i went to NANA and Soi Cowboy, but no such shows are offered.
Hi VMTech

Only patpong got tiger show (for tourist). Nana & Soi Cowboy only go-go bars.

Tiger shows are on second floor joints of patpong. Anyway, not to frighten little children but I can't emphasis enough that all newbies stick to King's Group establishment (eg Queen's Castle or something like that). Scalping still prevalent at patpong especially if they see you blur-blur. Look for tourist police if this happen to you. Tourist police people speaks english and are serious about your complaint. (But they can only do so much.. )

I rate patpong go-go girls the best of the lot. Most time I'm there, I'm at one of the King Castle joint. As i'm the type that let my finger do the walking, I prefer KC 3. It's not that crowded and if you know how to work the girls, you won't be hassled that much for lady drinks.

Rules of the game:

1. When autoroaming and not booking girl, remember to tip when leaving. Usually 100 baht for a quickie but more if the you really fancy the chick and she sat with you most of the time you're there. Don't buy flowers, tip her 'cos she made you happy and it isn't really that much money, after all. (100 baht = S$4 : I don't really earn a lot but I save for a holiday and I damn well enjoy myself with the girls or katoeys when I'm there)

2. Go-go girls are territorial animals. Don't ask another girl to sit next to you if you already have one on your arm. Bad Karma all round. What you do is to quickly finish your drink and say good-bye. Walk out for a smoke or a snack and walk in again 5 mins later. Go sit somewhere else and hunt down your target if she's available. I find this a good way to shed unwanted attention and not hurt anyone's feeling.

paul
Old 29-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyStyle
Long Gun (Soi Cowboy)

Dislike: Too many Ang Mos patronising make Asia feel out of place
Like: Best place to kill time & enjoy the show
the angmohs there good.. seems like the angmohs like those old and ugly girls. den end up all the young young ones are left on the stage, letting us Sgreans and japanese snatch.

In agogo.. seems like onli the japs are our only competitors for younger and pretty lasses, but they normally prefer japs as they are more willing to spend.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Girls to look out for while in A-go-go!

Shark Bar - No.16 (Om) : 19yo power dancer with the most beautiful eyes
Spice Girls - No.55 (Nok) : 23 yo petite gal, just like going out with a schoolgal (they wear sch uniform anyway)
Spice Girls - No.50 (Apple) : 20s gal, best dancer in Spice girls, very active and hot!
Spice Girls - No.35 (Zeab) : 18 yo schoolgirl lookalike, looks very jap.

NANA

Hollywood casourol - No.19 : BEST FIGURE IN AGOGO! NUFF SAID!

P.S: that's about all for now... please bros, i have taken some time to type these to facilitate your conveinice when u all visit agogo, maybe u all can just take some time out and add my pts ok? Very much appreciated!!!
Old 08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just back from my trip to BKK on wed .... and this is my first FR ...
hope it's meaningful ...

Was at Soi Cowboy on my second day (New Year Day) ... and my first time ...

Was pulled into a joint by some gals .... the joint is called Cowboy One ...
the gals are young and quite attractive .. but there are a few really old ones ...
one of the gal, think her name is ODD, ... a young and energetic gal ...
she treat me like her BF and frenchkiss me like nobody business ...
keep massaging my little bro and moving her hands up and down my body while kissing me ...
she wanted ST with me but i prefer LT but she says she cannot do it tonight cos she's going to some party with her friends .. someone birthday or something like that ... but promise to LT with me tomorrow ... so i told her i will come back again ...
anyway .. have a good time there ... the feeling is good and gals are friendly ... i spotted another gal ... quite good looking (my cup of tea) but she dare not approach me as ODD stick to me like a magnet the whole night ..
but i tip that gal while on my way out ... hopefully she can remember me when i come back again ... if i come back again ...

went to another joint .... BACARRA ... lots of young dance gals ... and this joint is really different ... as stated in the earlier post ...
lots of japanese tourist here ... seems they like the atmosphere and this kind of entertainment ...
there's a lady boy #38 in BACARRA .. the GROs told me that they are shorthanded with dancers tonight so have to settle for lady boys on stage ...
dun know how many lady boys on the stage .... didn't bother to asked as i find the dancers all quite good looking ...

went to another joint, DUN DEE .... this is one joint that i highly recommend all bros NOT TO GO .... was pulled in by a small built chinese looking gal .. think she's the owner .. speak some english and she think she's pretty good at it ...
the joint has the worst dancers on stage ... and one of the dancer was so drunk that i dun think she know what's she doing ...
stay there for about 10 minutes, pay and go off ... NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN ...

Soi Cowboy was rather "quiet" tonight ... could be due to the New Year holiday .. strange actually ... thought it will be explode with ppl around ..
maybe it happen last night (New Year Eve) ....

it was quite late so left the place and go for supper ...

back to hotel around 3am (4am singapore time) ...
no happening for the day ...

will post my BKK FR on another thread ...

cheers
Old 08-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm dont know if it's appropraite. but was thinking, there are threads on BKK's MP, threads on Air tickets, and also newbie advises, why not start 1 BKK's fun spots and recommendation, so can kindda save newbies or sometimes even lau jiao some precious time from bumping into fuckup bars?

well.. since i started the thread... maybe i'll start it off.
this thread is based on individual's feeling lor, just like FR on pros.
1 man's meat is another's poison.

Soi Cowboy (sukhumvit soi 23)

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

located in betwen Cowboy1 and cowboy2
pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Happy hour: 6-8.30pm (beers @ 50baht ea and lady drinks @ 90)
normal rates: beers @ 90baht each and lady drinks @ 90-110 baht
Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u.
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round.

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm (beers @ 60 baht)
normal rates : 90-110 baht for beers.
barfine: 500

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Hollywood strip (3rd floor last bar)

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

prices in nana plaza is higher den soi cowboy leh.. beers @ 125 baht

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

----
Phew tired liao, type so much, will continue to update when i recover from my tired fingers.
Brudders here that chiong agogo can post here too! i'll add into the list and so we can have a full updated list of recommanded and NOT-recommanded bars which we can all save our dickies from .

Updated: 26/12/04

P.S: guys if can.. UP me pts ok?

Good effort. I likely to go end feb so this will be a good guide. Just back from Hatyai so if you want can go search for my FR.

How do I up your reputation points? Don't ask me go read the whole thread on the newbie section, very long winded and I am too lazy. Rather spend my time reading FR...haaaa

Ya... I am oldbie but when I joined, no such thing as reputation points...
Old 08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
Good effort. I likely to go end feb so this will be a good guide. Just back from Hatyai so if you want can go search for my FR.

How do I up your reputation points? Don't ask me go read the whole thread on the newbie section, very long winded and I am too lazy. Rather spend my time reading FR...haaaa

Hi bro..How have u been?
Long time didnt hear from u?
Old 08-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

click on the upper right hand corner icon lor, the weight lookalike icon. just beside the post number exmple (#1) (here)
Old 08-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Hi bro..How have u been?
Long time didnt hear from u?

Recently just cheong hatyai lor, want to join me again end feb.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
click on the upper right hand corner icon lor, the weight lookalike icon. just beside the post number exmple (#1) (here)
You mean in this case, click on the number #23 post by you?I click. Does that increase your points?
Old 09-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
You mean in this case, click on the number #23 post by you?I click. Does that increase your points?

yah. it does. include ur name in comment box so we noe whu added.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The rep points is just some encouragements for you to post more.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Recently just cheong hatyai lor, want to join me again end feb.
Don tink so bro..May cheong BKK end of this mth...Hope u can join me
Cheers
Old 11-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shark bar waitresses fat... maybe. But one - Bee - a bit chubby but also larger than average boobs and nice smile, anyone know if worth a bar fine?

Zambo
Old 11-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any brothers chiong BKK agogo bars from 15th Jan to 23rd Jan??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread