The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
My guess, Maybe the MM want to look see look see and decide if she is willingly to let the person bonk.

or maybe hes a yandao kia..mm willing to do free?
haha

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
or maybe hes a yandao kia..mm willing to do free?
haha
Ya, Lor

Old 30-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Ya, Lor
Yandao kia wait long long for free shot. Most syt at PZL told me they prefer ripe ones, meaning old cock above 50. Need not be rich but must be generous. Best make love once n sleep.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Sorry, singaporeans not that rich. Most ppl cheong changping are salary man. Dont be proud just because u have some dollars fucking chinaman close one eye richer than you. Only different is singaporean more generous n kind not like taiwanese too rough.
Ya..I agree, S'porean whom cheong CP ar in fact not really rich...jus because CP is easily available to find gals whom speak our language. Most are like said salary man..save $ to cheong there. But after come back most will find emptiness

Rich S'porean will too scare tob rob or cheat in CP.. They rather stay in S'pore protected by e police, whom can come to rescue within 5-10mins...

In comparison, in CP (at least in e pass) u can calle GA, but they may not arrive after an hour or teo, as they busy, gambling..or collecting money...
Old 31-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goodboz1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I'm going mid Aug also. Safe or not I Don't dare to comment. But I party at disco so confirm no GA interruption.
Which disco?? Can share venue??
Old 31-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Ya..I agree, S'porean whom cheong CP ar in fact not really rich...jus because CP is easily available to find gals whom speak our language. Most are like said salary man..save $ to cheong there. But after come back most will find emptiness Rich S'porean will too scare tob rob or cheat in CP.. They rather stay in S'pore protected by e police, whom can come to rescue within 5-10mins... In comparison, in CP (at least in e pass) u can calle GA, but they may not arrive after an hour or teo, as they busy, gambling..or collecting money...
Even caddies, marshal n golf bags helper from sicc golf club can go CP. And they have regulars waiting for them. SEAJ really feel like posting the photos of Pzl girls that me n my kakis have fuck before. Undecided
Old 31-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

http://m.scmp.com/news/china/article...rade-crackdown
Quote:
Dongguan massage parlours reopen after sex trade crackdown
Most businesses allowed to operate again after massive vice crackdown, but there are signs the illegal sex trade may soon be revived
HE HUIFENG
[email protected]
PUBLISHED : Thursday, 31 July, 2014, 4:27am
UPDATED : Thursday, 31 July, 2014, 4:27am

A nightclub enjoys good business in Dongguan, Guangdong, in 2012 before the crackdown began. Photo: China Foto Press
Thousands of hotels, saunas and massage parlours that were closed down during a crackdown on prostitution in Dongguan have been allowed to reopen.

The operators of 2,684 of the businesses have gone to the city's police department and signed a pledge promising not to get involved in gambling, drugs or vice, the Nanfang Daily reported.

That is about 80 per cent of the businesses that have been shut since the crackdown on vice was launched in February, the newspaper said.

The authorities have also released new regulations for massage parlours and other entertainment venues.

These include banning the use of enclosed VIP rooms and prohibiting massage parlours from locking doors or turning off the lights in cubicles to discourage prostitution.

Police said they had detained 2,252 people during the crackdown, including 77 accused of running a prostitution business.

Thousands of hotels, saunas and massage parlours had their licences revoked or were ordered to close until they cleaned up their operations.

The massive crackdown began after a report on state television in February accused the city authorities of allowing a huge sex industry to flourish in the struggling manufacturing hub's hotels and bathhouses.

Dozens of police officials in Dongguan, including Yan Xiaokang , the former deputy mayor and head of the city's public security bureau, have been suspended or removed from office on suspicion of protecting prostitution businesses.

Owners of several of the city's luxury hotels, including Liang Yaohui , a deputy in the National People's Congress and the chairman of the Crown Prince Hotel Dongguan, were arrested for allegedly operating the sex trade in their premises.

The campaign soon expanded from Dongguan to the entire province, and the provincial authorities said the crackdown would continue until at least the end of the year.

But Li Dehe, the director of security patrol division in the public security department, admitted there were signs of a revival in prostitution in the city as entertainment venues began to reopen.

Dozens of people from two hotels were detained earlier this month for alleged involvement in the sex trade.

Many taxi drivers and bosses of saunas and restaurant have complained that their business remained poor even though entertainment venues had resumed operations.

"Our business is desolate these nights," said the boss of a foot massage centre in Humen township in Dongguan.

Prostitution became a significant part of the economy in the city after manufacturing industries closed or shifted elsewhere when export demand slumped in 2009 following the global economic crisis.

Hundreds of hotels sprang up to serve visiting buyers and people visiting trade exhibitions, and when the economy shifted, they became a base for prostitutes and their clients.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even caddies, marshal n golf bags helper from sicc golf club can go CP. And they have regulars waiting for them. SEAJ really feel like posting the photos of Pzl girls that me n my kakis have fuck before. Undecided
Sure - why not?! Great chance for you to show off your trophies!
That you've managed to tempt some of these girls just trying to make a decent living over to the dark side.

Live up to your handle siawlang!!

SEAJ
Old 31-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yandao kia wait long long for free shot. Most syt at PZL told me they prefer ripe ones, meaning old cock above 50. Need not be rich but must be generous. Best make love once n sleep.
Yes you do have a point on this

Old 31-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm just thinking...

How are the gals going to survive on u guys once a month or even once every two months visit...

Many guys who went to cp during these period are very very disappointed with the selection and pricing of the gals, least to say even pattern by some gals...
So u think how many will still return and 'support' the gals? Spending hours and thousands to fly to CP and get disappointment?
Just dun sound logical to me.

Then on the gals side. I wonder, really wonder how they are going to survive on the occasional customers they get... Maybe if they are pretty, they can serve 20 per month? Or those avg jane maybe 5-10? U think this is a attrative sum to risk for at this stormy days in CP?

Let's not forget that althought with the massive increase in gals pricing, those that benefit are not the gals, it's those agents and mummy or even managers working in the KTV... They are the one sucking the blood.

Maybe those gals that can survive are those that is been bao now. Haha

From the way it is, it's quite obvious that the rest in CP is just trying to get as much out as possible now.

It's a very bad cycle, it will only kill CP off sooner than later...
Old 31-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What good is it going to do if u post the gals photo here? To boost ur ego of beding them?

It's just going to damage the gals more... Moreover posting photos of gals here dun justifiy that u have bed them, who is to prove that? Just becos of a few photos?

Unless u brave enough to post photos of both of u in action loh... But also need to prove u are the guy in the photo haha

Dun join those idiotic out there looking for show lah. Plain stupid.
Wait someone in here go tell ur PZL gal that u post photo of them here haha

Just enjoy ur success and show them with ur close one, if u are successful enough, why the need to prove a point to others... Least an unknow old man hiding behind the screen.

这真是损人不利己
Old 31-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Crazyboy3k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i planning to go cp had not been there for 2 years.

i wonder how is mei bao and virgin saunar?
got good sanuar place ? place pm me
Old 31-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboy3k View Post
i planning to go cp had not been there for 2 years.

i wonder how is mei bao and virgin saunar?
got good sanuar place ? place pm me
Sanuar ???

If you are looking for Suana , those 40 steps kind of FxxK shop , you can forget it , only place with easy access for such service is Lor 18 only .
Old 31-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Just came back from CP with interesting new insights... My Life Lessons.

It has been almost 6 months since I was last in CP, so when I heard that things are normalizing, I decided to venture there again. Contacted one of the efore going to CP again. It has sadly lost its allure……………….

But who knows, I may again succumb to the sweet old memories as time goes past...
Not too late to up u 8 pts for the great FR.

Cheers

wan25w
Old 31-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Quote:
Why not post the picture as long as the PZL girl agrees to it.
More income for them if they agree to let u post their photo here.
8 pts for u if u post their photo with the girl blessing.

Haha.

wan25w
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread