The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Any advise on MPs near Time Square???
errr... i dun remember there being a time square in bkk... it think you refer to either new york or causeway bay in hong kong?

the only square that is popular amongst sporeans is SIAM SQUARE.
Old 28-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
errr... i dun remember there being a time square in bkk... it think you refer to either new york or causeway bay in hong kong?

the only square that is popular amongst sporeans is SIAM SQUARE.
Think there is a building near Nana Station, about 5 minutes walk. Walk along the main road or the BTS Track, then you'll see an overhead bridge, cross over and will see the building. This building think call Time Square, then in the small road beside leads to Darling. The big signboard can be see from far. Any info on this place.
Old 28-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: BBBJ in Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
For the record. Generally BBBJ is not a norm in BKK. You need a good cheer guest for recommendations.
Oh Is it..Tat means i must be pretty lucky to get BBBJ everytime I visit BK...Maybe only Monet provide BBBJ...Or it could be becos
both the gals are fond of me...

Cheers
Old 28-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Think there is a building near Nana Station, about 5 minutes walk. Walk along the main road or the BTS Track, then you'll see an overhead bridge, cross over and will see the building. This building think call Time Square, then in the small road beside leads to Darling. The big signboard can be see from far. Any info on this place.
pai seh... dun normally hang around suk area. darling and annies are more of a hangout for farangs... eden included. my preference is more of rama ix and ratchada.
Old 28-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
for more info on darling, u can check the bkk 2nite forums. coincidentally there is also a darling sauna in macau and they are known for thai chicks.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
it's located at Suk soi 12.
more of a joint for the farangs frequent due to the hot publicity at the nanapong forum and bkk2nite. and also becos farangs dont really enjoy the ap-num scene.
prices are below B2k. service so-so nia, based on my last trip.
and also rooms quite old liao.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by keet
it's located at Suk soi 12.
more of a joint for the farangs frequent due to the hot publicity at the nanapong forum and bkk2nite. and also becos farangs dont really enjoy the ap-num scene.
prices are below B2k. service so-so nia, based on my last trip.
and also rooms quite old liao.
Darling girls I see already, brother went to coma mode. I ran away before they could say much.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 31-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It's Been Comfirmed

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Not Mirage.
Actually I went to Mirage... and here's my FR
My first try at a Bkk MP and I was lucky I got desires fulfilled.
1st shot: Mindblowing CIM BBBJ in the wash tub
2nd shot: Gal on top "CIP" Squat fuck in bed (my fav position)
A very well spent B1900 for a 2 hour , 2 shot thingy. Exceeded my time as the captain actually called up to remind us the time, luckily the call came after my 2nd shot, if not it wud definitely spoil the mood.

Joked with the gal to call my room after she finished work. She didn't call but came knocking at the door to my room instead! It was already almost 3am, and I must have fell asleep waitin for her call. Since I was so tired after the 2 shot thingy, and half asleep, I just gave her the taxi fare and sent her home. But got her hp num for my future reference. I fell back to sleep... and I think I forgot to call you at 2am. My apologies bro...
Old 04-04-2004, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
skyline69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

A very short FR on two MPs I went to over the week

Hi-Class
1800baht
2 hours
Overall - 7/10

The Plaza (Cupidy)
2400 Baht (sideliner)
2 hours
Overall 6/10

Observation:
At Plaza, the girl said there would only be one shot in two hours and anything more must TIP. I was very pissed and insisted on the second shot without tip and she refused and asked me to call her boss. I was very taken aback and lost my mood for anything. She told me it was company policy for one shot only. Can anyone verify whether it is true for Plaza and any other MP?
Also, what would be the tip for a second shot if it is true.

I think this is nonsense since I have got second shots in Poseidon, Hi Class before.

cheers
Old 04-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
skyline69 is Cool - loads of Potential

I see.. Ok - Me no lao jiao.. Just need to know what the market rate is... Anyway, I guess I must have been spoiled or the girls I got previously were very obliging... They didn't ask for tips.. hence the confusion...

What I would like to know if what do you guys do in the two hours in there... Silly question but apart from the bath and the fucking.. what can you do in there?
Old 04-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Like the army always says. Priviledge and Entitlement.

1 shot in MP is an Entitlement.
2 shot in MP is a Priviledge.
>2 shots in MP is a bonus and you dig a gem for yourself.

Above is for 1 standard session in MP.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Samster

the 2nd shot is not a given as SC has pointed out above. it depends on the chemistry u have with the girl. minimum std tip is usually 300THB. give more if you are happy with the service. to me its the quality of bonk, not quantity.

this applies to plaza too.
Old 07-04-2004, 03:12 AM
bbgun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

morning bros,

i'll be flyin to LOS this fri night on airasia and staying for bout 7 days. any bros cheonging in BBK during these dates wld like to meet up? haven't booked any place but planning either watana or rachada city once i touch down.

a lil worried quality poseidon girls might be on the "low" or closed during songkran, anyone have a clue?

yomun, any chance you'll be free to meet up too? will try your no when i'm over there.

cheers!
Old 07-04-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Skyline69

SC and Yomun are quite right. One shot. anything beyond that is a privilege. You must be young, handsome and energetic *laugh*...and you got a girl who's not a nympho. There are some who offer more but as what Yomun has mentioned.....this is not Singapore...this is Thailand, the Land of A Thousand Smiles and the culture is quite different.

Hi BBgun

apart from massage palours, what's your choice of 'cheong'?
Old 07-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline69
I see.. Ok - Me no lao jiao.. Just need to know what the market rate is... Anyway, I guess I must have been spoiled or the girls I got previously were very obliging... They didn't ask for tips.. hence the confusion...

What I would like to know if what do you guys do in the two hours in there... Silly question but apart from the bath and the fucking.. what can you do in there?
In Singapore we are not use to tipping....but that shouldn't be the practice if we travel overseas..... In Sland we are charge a 10% service charge in most places if we like it or not. Not all country have that and tips are expected even for normal service.For exaomple in US it's normal practice that you have to give an approx. 15% tip if you visit any sit-in restaurant.

For me, normally I will give the MP gal a basis B200 tip if the service is ok. The rests are bonuses (if any).......heee...heee.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread