The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Good News! Opening time back to normal!

good news everyone! since 21st dec i think the authorities have allowed the massage palours to open from 1300 till 0000 hrs (back to normal hours) liao....

happy banging new year to you all!!!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 27-12-2003, 08:51 PM
nightfall_sgp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Good News! Opening time back to normal!

Quote:
Originally posted by suckerll
good news everyone! since 21st dec i think the authorities have allowed the massage palours to open from 1300 till 0000 hrs (back to normal hours) liao....

I hope so. There was a post in the Bangkok Tonight Forum posted on 24 December 2003 indicating that there was yet another raid. This is what it said:-

I saw something on the TV news last night and it was over in flash. It looked to me like like the Biwa MP getting raided: a sign out front with three thai characters (for "B" and "W" and a third I didn't get), plus interior shots of an empty fishbowl.

Was this new or just some old file footage?
Who's got details?

---------------
You've got your family and your mates. Everybody else is just a contractor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on: 3:40 pm on Dec. 24, 2003 | IP

I hope the raid on BIWA was an isolated case.
Old 28-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Good News! Opening time back to normal!

Quote:
Originally posted by suckerll

I don't think so.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
actually it is illegal to open massage parlours to provide these services according to the Thai law but as always..things go under the table until something happens..
Old 14-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Buaya1

Re: Re: Good News! Opening time back to normal!

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I don't think so.

SC
SuckerII was right. I just returned from Bangkok this afternoon after a 2-day trip. Was at Rachada on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 January 2004. Visited Nataree, Hi-Class and Ceaser's. All were opened in the afternoon and the Papasans confirmed that opening hour was from 2.00 p.m. to midnight. At Emanuelle, there was banner which reads, "We are Open. Monday to Friday - 3.00 p.m. to midnight. Saturday and Sunday 2.00 p.m. to midnight"

My experience as follows. At Nataree, there used to be 3 window sections, 1300B, 1700B, 1900B and those seating at the lounge at 2200B. There is now only 1 window section (the one nearest to the lift). The girls at the lounge are still there but a handful when I was there. Over at Hi-Class, if you booked a girl, the room will be at Emanuelle. The girl will use an internal route to Emanuelle whilst the Papasan will then walk you to Emanuelle and you meet at the lift lobby. At Ceaser's, as usual, not many girls in the huge-sized fish tank. This time, there seems to be a new batch of younger girls in the fish tank.

Well, Bros happy cheonging.

Cheers.
Old 16-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Good News! Opening time back to normal!

Quote:
Originally posted by Buaya1
SuckerII was right. I just returned from Bangkok this afternoon after a 2-day trip. Was at Rachada on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 January 2004. Visited Nataree, Hi-Class and Ceaser's. All were opened in the afternoon and the Papasans confirmed that opening hour was from 2.00 p.m. to midnight. At Emanuelle, there was banner which reads, "We are Open. Monday to Friday - 3.00 p.m. to midnight. Saturday and Sunday 2.00 p.m. to midnight"

My experience as follows. At Nataree, there used to be 3 window sections, 1300B, 1700B, 1900B and those seating at the lounge at 2200B. There is now only 1 window section (the one nearest to the lift). The girls at the lounge are still there but a handful when I was there. Over at Hi-Class, if you booked a girl, the room will be at Emanuelle. The girl will use an internal route to Emanuelle whilst the Papasan will then walk you to Emanuelle and you meet at the lift lobby. At Ceaser's, as usual, not many girls in the huge-sized fish tank. This time, there seems to be a new batch of younger girls in the fish tank.

Well, Bros happy cheonging.

Cheers.
hi-class upstair have room why need to use emmanuelle rm??
unless now change policy......
Old 16-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Good News! Opening time back to normal!

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
hi-class upstair have room why need to use emmanuelle rm??
unless now change policy......
me think its because the rooms in Emmanuelle nicer.
Old 16-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Buaya1

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
You disappoint me man Ratchada King. Hi-Class gals use the rooms in Emmanuelle as the rooms in Hi-Class have no bathtubs. Sealed up with wooden plank. Bathtub damn small too!
I asked the papasan why I had to use Emanuelle's room and in a mixture of English, Thai and Mandarin, he told me it had something to do with "contro" (I guessed he meant "quota"). He mentioned that the rooms all full. Surprised, I told the papasan that Hi-class had a few floors with rows of rooms and he said something like "only little can use now". Anybody know the reason?
Old 16-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by Buaya1
I asked the papasan why I had to use Emanuelle's room and in a mixture of English, Thai and Mandarin, he told me it had something to do with "contro" (I guessed he meant "quota"). He mentioned that the rooms all full. Surprised, I told the papasan that Hi-class had a few floors with rows of rooms and he said something like "only little can use now". Anybody know the reason?
my guess is that hi-class could have exceeded their quota of rooms alloted for a place of their size. all ab-num places are supposed to have a fixed number of rooms. thus to avoid trouble with the law they have to close some rooms and use emmanuelle's rooms instead.

SC should be able to provide more insight into this matter.
Old 17-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
my guess is that hi-class could have exceeded their quota of rooms alloted for a place of their size. all ab-num places are supposed to have a fixed number of rooms. thus to avoid trouble with the law they have to close some rooms and use emmanuelle's rooms instead.

SC should be able to provide more insight into this matter.
During the Chuwit Saga last year, the police find fault with Hi-Class and stated that Hi-Class "had too much rooms".

And 1 thing that I found out is that Hi-Class may not have a Arb Num licence. Massage licence definitely. So thats why for those for pure massage can choose the girls on the left of the tank and then go up to the rooms of Hi-Class while those who want to arb num will have to go to Emmanuelle.

Hope this helps

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Buaya1

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
During the Chuwit Saga last year, the police find fault with Hi-Class and stated that Hi-Class "had too much rooms".

And 1 thing that I found out is that Hi-Class may not have a Arb Num licence. Massage licence definitely. So thats why for those for pure massage can choose the girls on the left of the tank and then go up to the rooms of Hi-Class while those who want to arb num will have to go to Emmanuelle.

Hope this helps

SC
Thanks for enlightening me. Over at Nataree, there also some rooms that were pasted with hastily written notices in Thai Language. I suppose it also meant "closed" to remain within the quota. Anyway, whatever it is, arb num is available from 2.00 p.m. onwards except for Emanuelle (owned by Chuwit) from 3.00 p.m. onwards.

Happy cheonging to one and all.
Old 05-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
spyoscope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Near Merchant Court Hotel

Hi Brudders,

Will be in BKK from next Tues...

Any recommendations of massage places near Merchant Court Hotel?

Preferrably, those with Sauna & Hot Jacuzzi.

Thanx a million!
Old 11-02-2004, 02:28 AM
Samster

Re: Near Merchant Court Hotel

Quote:
Originally posted by spyoscope
Hi Brudders,

Will be in BKK from next Tues...

Any recommendations of massage places near Merchant Court Hotel?

Preferrably, those with Sauna & Hot Jacuzzi.

Thanx a million!
Aiyah... dun need to PM anyone if u stay at merchant court. Just stand at the lobby, look opposite, to the right and there are many choices to make. you have to decide which one you want to visit or how many visits can ur one eye snake take.
for hot pool and sauna then u have to ask the cheer guest for VIP rooms. normal rooms will only have a bath tub.
Old 11-02-2004, 02:32 AM
Samster

seems like the action is now moving to meng jai area... first there was good food - nathong, followed by soon to open - all new C20, and now a new ab-nam joint (only a few months old).

its a localised place and helps if you speak thai. membership is value for money - for 30,000THB you get 3 bottles of chivas and 33,000THB value worth to spend on girls, makan, drinks.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Shorter operating hours

Nightspots forced to shut earlier

Midnight closing the general rule

Preeyanat Phanayanggoor Yuwadee Tunyasiri

Cabinet has ordered bars, clubs and other nightspots across the country to observe new closing times that would shut most of them down at midnight.

The decision, part of the government's morals campaign aimed at curbing crime and drug problems, is certain to cause an uproar among owners and workers at thousands of discos, karaoke halls, go-go bars and massage parlours.

The directive comes into force on March 1.

All nightspots outside specified nightlife zones will have to shut at midnight, while there will be some exemptions inside the zones, of which Bangkok has three _ Patpong area, Ratchadapisek road and Royal City Avenue (RCA).

Discos and hostess bars inside the zones will still be allowed to open until 2am, the current legal closing time for all establishments across the nation, while restaurants featuring musical performances have until 1am.

Sansanee Nakpong, deputy government spokesman, said night entertainment venues with music and alcoholic drinks as well as karaoke would open from 6pm and close at 1am for those in the zones, and at midnight for those outside the zones.

At present only four provinces _ Chiang Mai, Uttaradit, Samut Prakan and Lamphun _ have not yet been subjected to zoning and all entertainment places may stay open until 2 am. Once the zoning is completed in these provinces they will have to observe the new opening hours.

Ms Sansanee said the new opening time for massage parlours in entertainment zones has been changed from noon to 4pm. Those outside the zones would open even later, at 6pm. Both will have to close at midnight. The new operating time does not affect spa and traditional massage parlours, however.

Discotheques and other dancing entertainment places are allowed to operate until 2am for those within the zones, but those outside them will have to close at midnight.

Pracha Maleenond, the deputy interior minister, said 24-hour khaotom (congee) foodshops would not be affected because they were not classified as nighteries, but as restaurants. They must however obey the Public Health Ministry's ban on smoking inside their shops.

Mr Pracha said he was worried the different opening and closing times would not be fair to every business operator and they might file lawsuits against the government. He personally preferred the same opening and closing times for all nightspots because it would be easier to control and regulate, but the Interior Ministry had no problems implementing the new order.

Mr Pracha said with the new complex opening and closing times, authorities would need to remember which venues opened and closed at what time.

Cabinet last month rejected the Interior Ministry's proposal for earlier closing times, saying the move would affect thousands of people.

The nightlife crackdown which began in August 2001 under the stewardship of Deputy Prime Minister Purachai Piemsombun, ended the free-wheeling ways of Bangkok's bars and clubs, which used to shut at dawn. Despite grumbles from club owners, the initiative was firmly backed by most members of the public.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread