The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2014, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Ok all seniors in Jkt scene, i really needs advise from seniors here. Thanks for the help

I am having a bachelor night in Jkt on Sept.

1: I m thinking which hotel to stay is better? Novotel near the old jkt or book a apartment with 3 rooms? We are a group of 10 hungry cocks...I am thinking of individual rooms instead of Aston apartments. Can any seniors advise?

2: The first day, I am thinking of spending the whole day at Alexis or Maliboro.
What I had in mind is massage with special, rest and dinner then followed by striptease and topless in a ktv room in Alexis or maliboro then ends the night with a booking for those who wanted. Again I don't know how to go about or does any seniors here have better ideas for me?

3: 2nd day, rest and massage again but like to try other spas...which is a gd spa to go to? Besides classic, fashion? Sorry as I only go these 2 b4.
Then follow by clubbing, again this kills me as I only been to dragon fly and exodus.
Any seniors can advise?

Lastly, My sincere apologizes for such a post here as it's the first time we are planning a bachelor's in jkt. We want to really have a bang!

Any seniors that have a bachelor party in Jkt before? Can share what plans we should do or etc?

Thank you.

Onlyhuman
Book room 601 in malio. cost around 8 million rupiah per night but need 15 million deposit.
It have karaoke room, dj table, jacuzzi and sauna.
3 rooms with 4 queen beds.

you can pick up girl from the lounge to spend all night in the room. Cost 5 times their voucher fee and you can get all night
alternatively you can bring girl from outside. You can bring booze from outside for 601 as well

for spa bfashion is nice, sun city, illegals and many other spa will also be good.
pm me if you need advise on planning the party
Old 22-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the place sounds perfect for a bachelor party orgy!
Old 24-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Justanavgguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Jakarta for business trip from 16th Sep to 19th Sep. Any bro will be there to go cheong together?
Old 24-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alexhotmanKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Company sending me to meet Indo counterpart
In August (Indo side is female executive, so i cannot ask her for guide)

Planning Trip Time : 8th August - 18th August
(but worry the election turn sour)

3D2N

1st time to go Jarkata

Battlefield Category : 300,000 - 600,000 per hour

if any senior bro here got business trip at the same period, let me know

hope there will be a light....

~alex~
Old 24-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

who knows you might get lucky with the female executive instead?
Old 25-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
who knows you might get lucky with the female executive instead?
Then she will also pay for all his "expeneses"
Old 25-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
achu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyachu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros
Staying Pullman thamrin at the moment. Was thinking of relaxing at a spa later but a bit undecided on trying Alexis or malio. Mainly becos not sure whether going there alone and with limited Bahasa is a good idea.
Was thinking of calling for a room massage from the hotel spa but the hotel info state it is clean. So stuck in dilemma now.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

I went to Malio before, language is not an issue, most of the managers can speak passable english. Indo are 800k to 1m, imports are 1.75m to 2m. 1 hr.
Old 25-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Book room 601 in malio. cost around 8 million rupiah per night but need 15 million deposit.
It have karaoke room, dj table, jacuzzi and sauna.
3 rooms with 4 queen beds.

you can pick up girl from the lounge to spend all night in the room. Cost 5 times their voucher fee and you can get all night
alternatively you can bring girl from outside. You can bring booze from outside for 601 as well

for spa bfashion is nice, sun city, illegals and many other spa will also be good.
pm me if you need advise on planning the party

Supposed to book last week end but the owner relative in town.

It is supposed to be

Each 2 king Size bed inside the 2 main Master Bed Room. (Curtain in between the 2 Kings Size bed if u want do not want to share...lolz)
2 Single Bed in the smaller room
No Karaoke room. But a hall with TV and system for you to Sing.
Open Jacuzzi for 10 at the end of the Hall near the Susana and Steam room.
Small DJ Counter equip with the system and we hv DJ Bobby coming at 4 am to play for us after he was done then at Stadium. Private n Exculsive
A dinner table for 8.
3 Massage Electric Massage chair.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 25-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Thought Stadium was shut for good?
Old 26-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PusssyKiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Helloo all bule in jakarta !

my first time in jakarta, so i need your knowledge..
i see talking about a lot of place with bar, party and girl and almost all you need a lot of juta R..
i looking for a place as massage parlour, or other, to get a nice sexy girl in a room for FJ with soapy massage before will be a dream..
yes i see a lot of adress but for the session my budget is 300-350 for FJ and if soapy massage i will can push to 450.. all include room + tip..

i am from europe and in milano or torino in italia we have girl from russia, pretty and hot as how you can dream one perfect hot russian girl for 30 euros.. so i think in jakarta it will be possible for this price..
thanks
Old 26-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Helloo all bule in jakarta !

my first time in jakarta, so i need your knowledge..
i see talking about a lot of place with bar, party and girl and almost all you need a lot of juta R..
i looking for a place as massage parlour, or other, to get a nice sexy girl in a room for FJ with soapy massage before will be a dream..
yes i see a lot of adress but for the session my budget is 300-350 for FJ and if soapy massage i will can push to 450.. all include room + tip..

i am from europe and in milan or turin in italia we have girl from russia, pretty and hot as how you can dream one perfect hot russian girl for 30 euros.. so i think in jakarta it will be possible for this price..
thanks
Old 26-07-2014, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
garfield1218 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by PusssyKiller View Post
what currency are u talking about? rupiah? SGD? USD? or Euro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PusssyKiller View Post
i am from europe and in milan or turin in italia we have girl from russia, pretty and hot as how you can dream one perfect hot russian girl for 30 euros.. so i think in jakarta it will be possible for this price..
thanks
I don't remember getting any decent ho in Italy for less than 80 euros (and much more for model type in Milan ) but it's just me. It's all about supply and demand bro. In Italy everybody can afford to eat pasta and pizza everyday. But when pasta and pizza travel to faraway land they will become delicacy from Italy and of course they become more expensive lah.
Old 26-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

in milano the place is when you out of the speed road from torino take right to the first trafic circle the place is right here on this road around 2 kilometres and on the left on this road in the small street.. the price 2 years ago was 30 euros inside the car, or outside the car in the park and 50 euros in apartment..
for torino price was same, quality same only less choise torino is smaller town..when you are on the big square where have the bridge and the castel behind on the montain in front of you take right same way to go speedroad for go to genova..

yes i was in bali before almost 2 year now in ondonesia, so i cant spend 1 million for one girl my friend.. i still open to take some adress..

i take internet from usb modem with three from 2 days, have discount ramadan 8 go for 80 000, speed ok but disconnect every 10 minute someone else see same problem with three ??
Old 26-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
edwardwen is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta's trip

Any lobang at pantai indah kapuk ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1