The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
wowoweee

seriously is looks good ...

let me find some time to post the last catch of mine
What I love about Philippines - u can mix it up with Chinita, Mestiza or the native.
Old 23-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@darknightrises, @etsys - spot on brothers. however, I have had a few experiences where no money was exchanged. they weren't p4p girls and were middle managers in a company.

other than that, no matter how wonderful the gfe and everything that comes with it, at some point some money is gonna be asked of me.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asdddddd86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Manila from 6/8/2014 - 1 week. Staying in Makati City, walking distance to greenbelt shopping complex

Anybody wants to meet up and cheong can pm me
Old 25-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodRideOut View Post
@darknightrises, @etsys - spot on brothers. however, I have had a few experiences where no money was exchanged. they weren't p4p girls and were middle managers in a company.

other than that, no matter how wonderful the gfe and everything that comes with it, at some point some money is gonna be asked of me.
I am not gwapo, maybe not pangit either ...'but cases where money didn't get mentioned turned out more expensive or almost there

like a girl working as a supervisor ... first goes she wants to meet me, then goes her rental is due and can i loan 7,000 ...'note the word 'loan' she needs the rental or she will be evicted ... and more stress on the word 'loan' ....

and likewise another from Batangas, very keen to meet but asked if I can trust her enough to loan 20k to fix the house,., she is a junior manager ...

all above, rather than complicate stuff I suddenly remembered my flight was advanced ...

another,a milf manager wanted me to sponsor her son's graduation gown, 5,000 .. I didn't dare ask why not rent as I know most filipinos prefer to buy ... sponsor I did though ....
Old 26-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mik666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to Manila Makati on 28/7/14 for 3 nights. Any bros whos going to be there too and wanna cheong together PM me. Its my first time in Manila. Cld use some some winging.
Old 27-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

Thanks for this info,
going to Manila next week, any place near EDSA Shangri-la?
Massage joint or other out call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
A Note of caution ....

Outside EDSA, the taxis always want 50peso on top of the meter fair.
If you have patience, just wait for one without top up.

But....NEVER NEVER use the pedestrian bridge in front of EDSA...
If you stay in Heritage hotel, take a taxi too...but do not use the bridge

If you going for example Makati or Pasay , just ask the taxi to go into a side road and then make a left turn on EDSA highway.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Whats the current rate now for Edsa complex bars ? Went to Firehouse, was quoted P1950 for barfine and P3000 for ST and P5000 for LT. Told the mamasan I paid only half previous visit. But she says price now increase. I dont believe her.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Bros,

Whats the current rate now for Edsa complex bars ? Went to Firehouse, was quoted P1950 for barfine and P3000 for ST and P5000 for LT. Told the mamasan I paid only half previous visit. But she says price now increase. I dont believe her.
the barfine is about there, but nowadays mamasans adding tip into negotiations depending on who you are ...

I was with an ang moh friend, one time, in Edsa .. bar quote him only bar fine, for me mama quoted barfine plus tip to be paid then itself, like happen in P Burgos too .. in P Burgos the Plan B quote me 1500 plus 7000 tip while a ang Moh next table quipped he never tip more than 3k and he had better looking chicks over him ...

I agree maybe I look fugly and look kuripot ... (though in this case that I was the one paying the bill for the ang moh friend too got lost )

maybe they believe ang moh always tips handsome and others are cheap .. when in reality this friend of mine never tip more than 1k because in his logic, more than that mean it look commercial sex

welcome, to Philippines

if you have a mama contact maybe this disparity won't happen as i used to get equal treatment with my unofficial mama in LA Cafe...
Old 29-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tanjc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need Help! I am now in Makati. Staying at Fairmont. It's boring here!!! I just got a contact for massage at 300 Pesos / Hr. But HJ for 1500. BJ for 3000! Is this normal? Or anyone has contacts for me?
Old 29-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Just go to Burgos.
If you r quite tight in budget, try this : +639161945000
Ask for young and sweet masseuse girl, opt for tantric lingam....P900/hour. Only outcall. Mostly are part time students if you get the young one. But mostly dont do full service...anyway money talks. I get a young cute massuese 23 yo.... I pay P900/hour and tip P200. And make sure you tip because we r better than koreans.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tanjc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Just go to Burgos.
If you r quite tight in budget, try this : +639161945000
Ask for young and sweet masseuse girl, opt for tantric lingam....P900/hour. Only outcall. Mostly are part time students if you get the young one. But mostly dont do full service...anyway money talks. I get a young cute massuese 23 yo.... I pay P900/hour and tip P200. And make sure you tip because we r better than koreans.
Thanks Bro! Will try later!
Old 30-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjc View Post
Need Help! I am now in Makati. Staying at Fairmont. It's boring here!!! I just got a contact for massage at 300 Pesos / Hr. But HJ for 1500. BJ for 3000! Is this normal? Or anyone has contacts for me?
HJ 1500 ? BJ 3000 ?

that is price for overnight full service sex.... in! Manila ....
Old 30-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster

a never hook anygirl in LA.....majority not my cup of teA...j Just went there for billiards. I met 23 yo who's going to work for Cebu Pacific in the next 2 weeks, also a part time dance instructor in Mandaluyong. Damn....she has one hot body. Face acceptable. Better than most downstairs. Look for her before she left for airlines work
Old 30-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
the barfine is about there, but nowadays mamasans adding tip into negotiations depending on who you are ...

I was with an ang moh friend, one time, in Edsa .. bar quote him only bar fine, for me mama quoted barfine plus tip to be paid then itself, like happen in P Burgos too .. in P Burgos the Plan B quote me 1500 plus 7000 tip while a ang Moh next table quipped he never tip more than 3k and he had better looking chicks over him ...

I agree maybe I look fugly and look kuripot ... (though in this case that I was the one paying the bill for the ang moh friend too got lost )

maybe they believe ang moh always tips handsome and others are cheap .. when in reality this friend of mine never tip more than 1k because in his logic, more than that mean it look commercial sex

welcome, to Philippines

if you have a mama contact maybe this disparity won't happen as i used to get equal treatment with my unofficial mama in LA Cafe...
It originates with their understanding to rip people of Chinese descent, most of them don't know the difference between , Korean , Chinese, Japanese , etc all they r trained to do is charge more and do shitty service to Asian guys , not all cases but mostly coz they think they can get away with it coz Asian guys r mostly quiet, introvert, don't create scene , don't complain too much .
On the other hand they know Americans do demand service and will create trouble .
One classic example -- I am American , I was on a trip to angeles last year with good friend of mine of Chinese decent but born and raised in Texas. While bar hopping got separated and he barfined a girl from Atlantis and the girl promised stars and moon to him while interviewing but in the room turned out to be dead fish and ran away after one shot , long story short , I happened to knew this girl quite we'll coz of previous interactions , I confronted her about her treatment towards my friend and her response was why u worried , he is Korean , right ! ?That's what they deserve right ! Oh sorry I didn't know he was American .....
When we see Koreans walking on walking street with a hot girl , do understand all he is getting in most cases is barhopping company and maybe a lousy short time sex with the promise of big tip , why Koreans do that, coz in their culture they like to show off to their friends , !
So when they try to rip u bad ,do understand they r thinking u r Korean , Japanese and in their mind that's what u deserve .
Old 31-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asdddddd86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be visiting Manila next Wednesday. Staying in Fairmont Hotel which is next to Greenbelt Hotel.

Anybody want to hang out together and do a bit of 'exploring' please add me on WECHAT: kaychew86
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1