The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 19
TLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme999 View Post
Hi Guys,

Just sharing what I have tried last week in GZ.

1. Shui Bo Massage

2. Hai Xin (the Navy Place)

Thats it. Hope you guys enjoy and post your reviews so we can see which numbers are good!
Thanks for sharing the FR. Upzzzzzz
Old 09-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
Hi bros,

Will be in Guangzhou this week. Wondering shd I go to HuiZhou( not much info), Changping( hearsay like a dead town), zhuhai ( abit far from GZ) for fun? Can some bros share their insights?
Just some suggestions since nobody else seems to have replied.

I did post a recent report on Huizhou, so you may want to read that. Gotta warn you though - expensive!!

Fuhao in Chang Ping has taken the lead and actually even offering fair quality girls "on premise" and at pretty good pricing; but I gotta wonder if its gonna get shut down again or not. My friend staying at the Hui Hua had his friend forced to sign in with her ID card before being allowed to go up just now - so I don't know if there's gonna be hotel room busts conducted in CP again or not.

Zhuhai seems to have the most action going on still and agents are at least operating there. Also, the hi-speed CRH train all the way to Gongbei from GZ South makes Zhuhai "closer" than before.

SEAJ

Ps . Weird.... tried to put up a URL link on the zhuhai-Guangzhou trains but it keeps on getting messed up when I tried
http://www.chi$$$$$inguide.com/guangzhou-railway-station/zhuhai.html
Weird - even my typing "china train guide" without the spaces in between also gets changed to $$$$ hmmm....?!
Old 20-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ccsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didnt know about Dragon Pearl...Team Ease Hotel next door has HJ for those interested cost is about 350. Wu yang xin cheng, line 5 metro next to zhujiang new town has a few spots still offering FS, Great wall hotel sauna across from vanguard and Angel's love massage. Good luck!
Old 24-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kyubiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme999 View Post
Hi Guys,

Just sharing what I have tried last week in GZ.

1. Shui Bo Massage

This place is easy to find and to get to. Take Exit A from GangDing Station (metro Line 3) and its in the building that is attached to Exit A. If you walk out of the building theres a huge Massage Sign. Go in and take the elevator to the 8th Floor. Standard Spa procedures, take key, shower and go into waiting room. Mamasan will approach you and ask u what you want, I took Shuang Fei for 618 RMB.

I think because I never book (dunno who to book also) I got 2 older looking girls no. 39 n 30 (prolly early 30s). Service is very good.. 30 is very chatty and they will loosen you up with basic massage and then get you hard then 39 is straddling me and takes off her top letting me attack her boobs while 30 proceeds to jerk me off. Good technique so I came in no time. This is followed by a 4 hand massage with oil.. massage is really good too.

After about 40-50 mins massage lil bro is getting hard again. 30 and 39 get the hint and 39 straddles me again and off I go attacking her boobs while 30 goes for a more sensual and slow HJ.. so for 618 you get 2 shots and a 4 hand quality oil massage.

After that went out to relax and smoke in the lounge and Mamasan comes over to give me her name card, says that I can call and book next time. She also gives me a free pedicure voucher which I claimed immediately. Uncle is very experienced. This place is overall very enjoyable and you can easily spend the whole afternoon there. Theres a lot side services in the lounge - Foot massage, ear cleaning, pedicure, head massage etc etc..

2. Hai Xin (the Navy Place)
For bros who dont know this place, go to Chang Gang Stn and take exit C1 (i think or maybe C2) then just walk straight about 200m? you will see a Navy Hotel (lots of naval ships in the lobby). Go and take lift to 3rd floor (5th floor is veggie massage).

Yes this place is still going strong. But they more careful nowadays. I was lucky as I just walked in and I recognised the mamasan who serviced me the last time. She says next time better to call and reserve and proceeds to give me her number (bros can message me for ctc if you want). Price now is 420 for FS and you get a free buffet (food quality is so so only).

Wanted to try 88 but not around so I got assigned 39. Decent looks and figure with a nice rack (34C maybe). Very good GFE feeling lots of hugging and kissing. Then she goes and gets her gear and comes back with warm water! Woo Hooo super shiok warm BBBJ. Then its the usual cap on and piak piak piak followed by you know what. Its all over within 30 mins and I go down and have a meal.. 39 says that next time can have Shuang Fei for 700!! Will try that next time.

Thats it. Hope you guys enjoy and post your reviews so we can see which numbers are good!
Bro can PM me contact of Hai Xin's MMS? heading there soon. TQVM.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

kyubiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou SPA No.9 at GZ East railway station

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulman79 View Post
oh ya.. i tried that last nite. it was so erotic. 528rmb and added 45min more.
it was a good exp. can unhook her bra and suck her nipple. she was from DG. after the raid no choice have to go GZ to work. her skill is superb.
A19 Lily Zhang.

Pm me for her wechat
B4 u go in. tell her you r coming. she will arrange a hand band number for you.
you can tell the counter the number n collect it
Bro, can PM me A19 contact, heading over soon. TQVM
Old 24-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
karaokesex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi Bro

Can send me the number to mamasan for Hai Xing please?
Old 31-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
zkrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can PM me contact of Hai Xin's MMS? heading there soon. TQVM.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Any drinking plc to recomend?

Tks

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 05-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Any drinking plc in GZ?

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 12-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justcheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

Just reach GZ today.. Any bros to meet up for kopi or beer? Will be here till 15th. Will be posted here in a few months thus would like to know more spore bros. Also take this time to learn more local things from the Lao jiao.

Thanks
Old 18-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

anyone knows the status in GZ?
Old 18-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
LumThengKia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLumThengKia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros.
Any nice ktv to intro? Seem quiet around here.
Old 19-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have lobang for real prostate 前列腺 massage in guangzhou?
Old 19-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
anyone knows the status in GZ?
Most of Hair Salon with special close in cental area, town area has, like 芳村, 白云.

Massage joint, some massages closed, some still operate without sign board. If you know the place, just go and try luck. But you will not get FJ, even regular, but HJ/BJ/CIM quite easy to find.

For local ppl, they more chg to play via QQ / Wechat/ Momo, but the service is really depends...

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 19-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumThengKia View Post
Hi bros.
Any nice ktv to intro? Seem quiet around here.
It's really depends how much is your budget luo

I did't go but heard a lot, from exp->cheap are 天河 / 淘金 / 沿江 / 芳村

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1