The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
People already buried the corpse; and then you turn up for the funeral.....

You always slow by a beat....

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 24-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who intend to retire in vietnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexton80 View Post
i went cambodia visit 4 time. cannot la. countryside no water.
city so chaotic. not a good place to retire. easy get rob get cheated.

vietnam peaceful. people in countryside friendly.
vn people want to chat with me when i sit at coffeeshop. haha. so famous ^^
The above are not jokes right?
Old 24-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Before u incorp a company in VN, u know what is needed n difficulty to incorp a company?
alo alo...you know how to pay lawyer...you meant others dun know ha...hehehe...all done liao la...all the requirements prepared by lawyer liao...lagi best we have a sister doing property in hcm...you have ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
mutant chicken.
you put your address down give me.
i come hcm. i will paid you a visit.
please note. i coming to your land. i am a foreign.
i cannot speak vietnamese.
BUT i believe my money can speak. can talk. can action.
i can be a angel i can be a devil
i come to this forum to chat. not to be insulted. to be question.
which singaporean not happy can come out meet me.
anytime anywhere.
how about i make it easier you give me your addresss i come to singapore and i make you vanish
Old 24-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dexton80 is Cool - loads of Potential

you cheebye fucker come singapore.
you reach call me. hurricane have my number.
Old 24-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
People already buried the corpse; and then you turn up for the funeral.....

You always slow by a beat....
aiyah, u must forgive me for being slow lah, i didn't know funeral over mah, i was thinking why nobody turn up wor....

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 24-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo alo...you know how to pay lawyer...you meant others dun know ha...hehehe...all done liao la...all the requirements prepared by lawyer liao...lagi best we have a sister doing property in hcm...you have ha...
I didn't say u dunno. It is just not easy just to incorporate a company n buy a property. Loop holes are there to exploit but also risk involved.
Old 24-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
you ask to give my address i ask same from you, now u say call you..h88 have your number...well likewise when you get to hcmc u call me h88 have my number
Old 24-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
you ask to give my address i ask same from you, now u say call you..h88 have your number...well likewise when you get to hcmc u call me h88 have my number

you guys want to fight try not to get 3rd party like me involved...

my personal advice...nothing personal when you are in forum...never trust anything you read in the forum...

weak people seek revenge
strong people forgive and forget
intelligent people will ignore

Old 25-07-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 18
onetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to all
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hello, can anybody tell me which disco is the hottest right now with freelance. I used to visit Gossip but just recently I went there again there are no more freelance girls. All the girls there are working under a mummy and must pay for girls to sit with you.

Please advise.
Old 25-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

Looks like the dong dropped further...haha...should get 17130 according my friend yesterday changing at inside CBT....

Old 25-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetree View Post
Hello All Senior Samsters here,

My respect to everybody. I just immigrated to Ho Chi Minh City due to several reasons in my origin country. From time to time, I have to urge to release my bullets but don't know where to go. I am looking for a massage cum fuck shop. Otherwise, a fuck shop also can.

I know some of those spa/health centres located in district 1, mostly in the hotel but those provide only a hj.

Besides this, I know the main in district 7 where all the sleazy hair salon is. I heard they provide bj and maybe fj but I never tried before. I don't have a local friend and I cant speak vietnamese so it makes it very difficult for me.

HBT road in district 1 is too expensive for me. Furthermore, you must pay bar fine and bring the girl to hotel which is too troublesome for me. I want a quickie.

Can somebody give me some information where to find what I needed eg. short time..

Thank you. If necessary, you may pm me.
u been here over a year and yet you havnet shared one thing just asking questions
Old 25-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Armadillo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Guys;

I am here in HCM now. The place looks safe, business as usual. Last night changed Dong is 1 sin$ = 17,000 in Hotel. Last night ate dinner at a new place that friend recommended, 63 Gao Thang name Lang Nuong. The food is norminal, not expensive, but the beer girls and the mui mui friendly. After Karaoke at Ngo Van Nam. Mummy changed, girls no longer studying University, every one girl sit with you is US$14 per girl.... all graduated one liao... LOL sian...... Seems like its a collaborated change, paid for girl sitting with you. Unlike last time we tip to the girls directly. Heard that Gossip is the same.

Last edited by Armadillo123; 25-07-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Bro H88.
You famous lei.....
I only want to go HCMC meet you. We only had quick intro in GL, so long ago. Will you be there first half August?
Kum earn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you guys want to fight try not to get 3rd party like me involved...

my personal advice...nothing personal when you are in forum...never trust anything you read in the forum...

weak people seek revenge
strong people forgive and forget
intelligent people will ignore
Old 25-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share my 2 dong worth of wisdom.

If u have money, anywhere is heaven.
If u are poor, anywhere is hell.
So dun matter where u retire.

But if I am really not super rich and forced to pick a retirement home in VN, I would pick Lao Cai. It's an up and coming frontier town with lots of trade opportunities with China (which is just a short walk across the bridge). And u won't get lonely there. The local ethnic gals will be looking for husbands when they turn 16 or thereabouts.

However, if I have a bit more money, I would retire in Danang, supposedly the 3rd "largest" city in VN... but it is still very much a sleepy town and you won't feel the crowd at all compared to HCMC or Hanoi.

Peace to all mankind~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread