The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
If you're talking about Patong area 9 out of 10 girls does enough simple English to get you to pay bar fines. If you're talking about Phuket town, cafes and pubs almost no chance, maybe 1 in 10. Discos forget it. G-clubs you can try asking the mamasans, maybe 1 in 5 girls does speak English. B2B and massage don't need to talk, just point at fish tank, pay and screw
thanks bro

I got many friends who are thai fans. But if language barrier is there, no go for me. lol
Old 24-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Sorry bro SEAJ, as previously stated, the ones I posted aren't working ladies, in fact mostly ..... you see fit, go different places daily as per my venues list and in a week you can cover all
Thanks. Understand totally and it's cool.

Regards
SEAJ
Old 24-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

The latest in disco is sensations in patong. Even the locals go there during the weekends .
Old 25-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Langolier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
The latest in disco is sensations in patong. Even the locals go there during the weekends .
Where's Sensation? Or are you referring to Seduction?
Old 25-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
Where's Sensation? Or are you referring to Seduction?
Sorry bros seduction. action packed.
Old 25-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Any Senior here know that if there will be alcohol ban during Phuket Vegetarian Festival? Thinking of visiting Patong during that period.
Old 26-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bro SEAJ, as previously stated, the ones I posted aren't working ladies, in fact mostly uni girls and waitresses, a few are ongoing Giks of mine and others pals (ex-Giks and friends) thus not really convenient to advertise in public where they work or their names etc My party places in the pics are all in the venue list provided. Try this:

4-8pm
Cafes and Pubs to start

8-10pm
G-Clubs

10pm onwards
Discos

Fit your required B2B or FJ before or after as you see fit, go different places daily as per my venues list and in a week you can cover all

Just curious how u define "Not Working Ladies", from my experience going Phuket, some is not "Working" there, but they are "Looking" or I should say "Hunting" for guys whom can sponsor their expenditure, such as drinks, Tour to Phuket (because they come from other parts of Thailand, wanting go Phuket during their Vacation)

In fact I too encounter, such type of gals before many several time while in Phuket

Anyway in short, they aren't really attracted by any of us, or talk/mingle with us for nothing... There is Purpose... The only difference I see tis "Normal gals" than the "Working gals" is that the latter, are pay by the PUB, to lure customers to patronzise them. The latter cannot go off, unless she cover the expenses, the PUB owner pay to her on that nite
Old 26-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Just curious how u define "Not Working Ladies", from my experience going Phuket, some is not "Working" there, but they are "Looking" or I should say "Hunting" for guys whom can sponsor their expenditure, such as drinks, Tour to Phuket (because they come from other parts of Thailand, wanting go Phuket during their Vacation)

In fact I too encounter, such type of gals before many several time while in Phuket

Anyway in short, they aren't really attracted by any of us, or talk/mingle with us for nothing... There is Purpose... The only difference I see tis "Normal gals" than the "Working gals" is that the latter, are pay by the PUB, to lure customers to patronzise them. The latter cannot go off, unless she cover the expenses, the PUB owner pay to her on that nite
If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my "take" on this.

IMHO, your observations are probably correct if you only patronize the Patong bars and those establishments in other parts of the island including Phuket Town where P4P is the norm.

As wild and woolly as some parts are, I can understand/its easy to think that in Phuket, most "ladies" are working ladies - but this is NOT the case at all as there is a myriad of other real professions that girls take up in this beautiful island and there IS a thriving economy besides just the P4P scene. And of course there are a lot of children of parents who can afford to give their progeny a proper living without having to work.

And there ARE lotsa places in Phuket where these true civilians go to just to enjoy themselves or even just to go to for their day-to-day activities.
Would you think that each and every girl in your own home town MUST be working ladies if they allow a guy to approach them?

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 26-07-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: grammar/to make better sense!
Old 28-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
OrlengJude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Sorry bros seduction. action packed.
bro any interesting FR for this place? heard its a more upscale place. how about the FL quality there?
Old 30-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any uni students contact to share
Old 30-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlengJude View Post
bro any interesting FR for this place? heard its a more upscale place. how about the FL quality there?
Went on a Saturday night. I would say that there are few fils in there. More touristy and lots of locals. Was with my own group of friends so I didn't really case the place for fls.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
any uni students contact to share
In town or patong?
Old 30-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
omglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomglol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

staying in la flora at patong
but can have both
Old 31-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglol View Post
staying in la flora at patong
but can have both
In town I have a number for call service.they are usually uni students,hairdressers, show companions etc. want the number pm me
Old 31-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
OrlengJude is Cool - loads of Potential

im trying to book a stay at R-Mar Resort at Patong. I emailed them regarding joiner fee query and this is what they replied me. Which means if im staying alone and bring a gal back at night should be no charge right? Any bros who stayed here before can confirm? Thanks.

"Dear Sir,
We charge joiner fee Bht.500 per night, if you stay only 1 person we special offer no charge joiner fee. (joiner not include breakfast and no swim)"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1