The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asdddddd86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Japan] Tobita Shinchi, Dotonbori, Yoshiwara and Kabukicho

Found the New Hot Point which everyone is raving about. I would recommend to try at least once

While it was a unique experience, the waiting time will probably put you off. Waited 30 minutes to watch the strip show and another 15 minutes for the action.

No doubt the girls are pretty and the place is easy to locate (i recommend just do a google search, print screen and ask those Japanese navigators on the street)

To experience maximum pleasure in Japan one must be able to speak Japanese. It was a awkward feeling when the girl is speaking to you in Jap and you can only nod your head.
Old 22-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asdddddd86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooners View Post
August 8 to 16 ,I in America Liao, end sept then come back Tokyo , or you pray my trip got cancelled so we can go cheong
I am in Shinjuku this week. Want to meet and cheong?

I just visited this placed called New Hot Point in Kabukicho. Girls are pretty and friendly but the only downside is the waiting time.
Old 23-07-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdddddd86 View Post
You in Tokyo? Want to meet up and cheong?
bro im in SINGAPORE la:P
Old 24-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gooners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdddddd86 View Post
I am in Shinjuku this week. Want to meet and cheong?

I just visited this placed called New Hot Point in Kabukicho. Girls are pretty and friendly but the only downside is the waiting time.
Ya my regular are miruku, on sat working in new hot point. U free on Friday night or Saturday? I think Friday night in shinjuku hard to cheong too many people
Old 29-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone going to Tokyo soon ?
Old 18-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
UNGVXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, will be in Osaka 23rd - 24th.

Anyone around to chiong together? PM me..

non jap speaking person here. Sgrean..
Old 18-08-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miracle90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
My humble contribution for those who want to look for some Japanese girl action in Japan...
Really makes me want to go to Japan. It is very interesting to experience unique kinds of adult entertainments in Japan which are hardly found in the rest part of the world. Pity thing is, as you all know, the 'gaijin' restriction to access all these fun which can be very frustrating. Language barrier can be a problem too as Japanese normally don't speak other language; unless you are fluent with the language then you won't be able to tell how good the gfe is with the Japanese ladies. Double thumbs up for the information, look forward to Osaka FR
Old 23-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
maximu91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They got accept card nt? Nt enuf cash n cant find atm
Old 30-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
plplpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am at Tokyo now and leaving tomorrow to another place. Anyone can bring me cheong jap girls? I am a noob in this!!
Old 31-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
In room massage in Japan

Hi bros, in the 2 hotels that I had stayed so far, they provide in room massage.
any bros had tried their in room massage? anything happening?
Old 02-09-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
template deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytemplate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did an outcall in Osaka a while back. No sex but had a nice body massage and HJ. Girl was quite hot with pink nips and she knows how to tease. Can't remember which site I used though.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
rayson777 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi will be going Nagoya and Tokyo , any recommendation? Cannot speak Japanese
Old 04-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
arkadius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried using their service before?
http://www.tora-ana.jp/main.php?PHPSESSID=a93f06b0c9665f3374b8e53dd60fe37 4

Seems like AV stars work there on a regular basis.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just came back from a 3-day business trip to Tokyo with an eye-opening experience: due to Japan’s economic deflation for more than a decade, prices in Japan are surprisingly affordable nowadays! Even for mongering, relative to Singapore’s FLs! I see OKTs bringing Japanese gals to Singapore recently at $700/1/1. To me, you can actually get better value in Tokyo today…

There is surprisingly a dearth of information in Sammyboy on mongering in Japan. Probably because not many from our community have ventured to Tokyo/Japan? I searched high and low, and came across another website with quite a good wealth of information on Tokyo. Here’s the link: http://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/es...ice-reviews.6/ (“TAG”)

Following my research, I narrowed my reference sources onto 2 English-based “aggregator” websites which recommend gaijin-friendly links: http://www.tokyonights.jp/japanese-girls/main.php and http://erolin.net/?ac=top&egu=hqg6r7...1hobp7m4ue69l6

However, after reading the positive FRs on TAG, I was quite tempted with independent FLs housed under the website http://www.kansaicherryblossoms.com/, with one of the FLs (Eri) based in Tokyo (the others are in Osaka). I emailed the link in this website, and managed to book Eri for 2 hours of my first night (quoted price of Yen60k or about S$730, for unlimited shots within the time). I was quite excited with the prospect of making out with a real Japanese… However, 2 nights before my trip, Eri suddenly emailed me that she has to go off for a business trip, apologising profusely for letting me hang dry! She recommended a friend, but because I am not familiar and I cannot find any reference to her friend on TAG, I politely declined.

I scrambled and referred back to the Tokyo Nights & Erolin websites for their various links. As you all know, paid sex is illegal in Japan and the various establishments do not allow (or do not advertise) FS. Most of them only provide handjobs, or at most “Sumata” which is “simulated sex” where penetration is not allowed. Instead, the girl will straddle the man with the penis in between her crotch (she would be wearing her panties though), and she will rock until the man ejaculates. However, some establishments are quite innovative, allowing “AF” (literally anal fuck) which apparently is not disallowed under Japanese law; a strange loophole indeed! I combed through all the service providers for the better looking gals and especially those who advertised “AF”. In my interpretation, I presumed those who offer AF would implicitly allow FS. So I emailed a number of these establishments, asking them for booking with specific gals and asking about AF services... Several of them replied and, not unsurprisingly, most said that they cannot confirm AF as it is dependent on my size, but if not I can opt for FS for Yen5k more..! Based on the responses and the prices quoted, I prebooked Miyu from Arcadia http://www.tokyo-arcadia.jp/p360.htm for 11pm on my first night, with agreed price of Yen34k (S$410) for 2 hours unlimited FS. I emailed my full name to the Agency so that they can call me on the D-Day. Up to then, it all felt so good to snare a good deal; cheap, right???

On D-day, I rushed back after my dinner meeting, and made it back to my hotel at around 10:30 pm. It was clockwork: my phone rang as I stepped into the room. It was the Agent, confirming Miyu will come within 40 minutes. I waited breathlessly… 11:15, 11:30, and 11:45 came and went. I called the Agent; he said Miyu had already arrived but was stuck downstairs because cardkey is required to operate the lift! What a moron for not calling me! I rushed down to pick her up…

What a freaking let-down! While she had the height and shape, her complexion was pretty bad and she was far from pretty… Worst, I tested her and spoke to her in Chinese. The poor gal was so simple and straightforward that she replied back in Mandarin, confirming that she came from Dongbei… My heart sank: coming all the way to Tokyo for a rendezvous with a China gal, and a poor-looking one to boot…? I told her I want to cancel. She immediately called the Agent and passed the phone to me. The Agent was unapologetic and told me to pay Yen5k! However, when I looked at the gal, I felt pity and sympathized with her honesty. So I quietly passed her the Yen5k, apologized, and asked her to leave… By then, I decided it was too late to make alternative arrangements. So my first night in Tokyo was spent alone, tossing and turning in bed, frustrated with unfulfilled expectations…

(to be cont’d)
Old 05-09-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
I just came back from a 3-day business trip to Tokyo with an eye-opening experience: due to Japan’s economic deflation for more than a decade, prices in Japan are surprisingly affordable nowadays! Even for mongering, relative to Singapore’s FLs! I see OKTs bringing Japanese gals to Singapore recently at $700/1/1. To me, you can actually get better value in Tokyo today…

There is surprisingly a dearth of information in Sammyboy on mongering in Japan. Probably because not many from our community have ventured to Tokyo/Japan? I searched high and low, and came across another website with quite a good wealth of information on Tokyo. Here’s the link: http://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/es...ice-reviews.6/ (“TAG”)

Following my research, I narrowed my reference sources onto 2 English-based “aggregator” websites which recommend gaijin-friendly links: http://www.tokyonights.jp/japanese-girls/main.php and http://erolin.net/?ac=top&egu=hqg6r7...1hobp7m4ue69l6

However, after reading the positive FRs on TAG, I was quite tempted with independent FLs housed under the website http://www.kansaicherryblossoms.com/, with one of the FLs (Eri) based in Tokyo (the others are in Osaka). I emailed the link in this website, and managed to book Eri for 2 hours of my first night (quoted price of Yen60k or about S$730, for unlimited shots within the time). I was quite excited with the prospect of making out with a real Japanese… However, 2 nights before my trip, Eri suddenly emailed me that she has to go off for a business trip, apologising profusely for letting me hang dry! She recommended a friend, but because I am not familiar and I cannot find any reference to her friend on TAG, I politely declined.

I scrambled and referred back to the Tokyo Nights & Erolin websites for their various links. As you all know, paid sex is illegal in Japan and the various establishments do not allow (or do not advertise) FS. Most of them only provide handjobs, or at most “Sumata” which is “simulated sex” where penetration is not allowed. Instead, the girl will straddle the man with the penis in between her crotch (she would be wearing her panties though), and she will rock until the man ejaculates. However, some establishments are quite innovative, allowing “AF” (literally anal fuck) which apparently is not disallowed under Japanese law; a strange loophole indeed! I combed through all the service providers for the better looking gals and especially those who advertised “AF”. In my interpretation, I presumed those who offer AF would implicitly allow FS. So I emailed a number of these establishments, asking them for booking with specific gals and asking about AF services... Several of them replied and, not unsurprisingly, most said that they cannot confirm AF as it is dependent on my size, but if not I can opt for FS for Yen5k more..! Based on the responses and the prices quoted, I prebooked Miyu from Arcadia http://www.tokyo-arcadia.jp/p360.htm for 11pm on my first night, with agreed price of Yen34k (S$410) for 2 hours unlimited FS. I emailed my full name to the Agency so that they can call me on the D-Day. Up to then, it all felt so good to snare a good deal; cheap, right???

On D-day, I rushed back after my dinner meeting, and made it back to my hotel at around 10:30 pm. It was clockwork: my phone rang as I stepped into the room. It was the Agent, confirming Miyu will come within 40 minutes. I waited breathlessly… 11:15, 11:30, and 11:45 came and went. I called the Agent; he said Miyu had already arrived but was stuck downstairs because cardkey is required to operate the lift! What a moron for not calling me! I rushed down to pick her up…

What a freaking let-down! While she had the height and shape, her complexion was pretty bad and she was far from pretty… Worst, I tested her and spoke to her in Chinese. The poor gal was so simple and straightforward that she replied back in Mandarin, confirming that she came from Dongbei… My heart sank: coming all the way to Tokyo for a rendezvous with a China gal, and a poor-looking one to boot…? I told her I want to cancel. She immediately called the Agent and passed the phone to me. The Agent was unapologetic and told me to pay Yen5k! However, when I looked at the gal, I felt pity and sympathized with her honesty. So I quietly passed her the Yen5k, apologized, and asked her to leave… By then, I decided it was too late to make alternative arrangements. So my first night in Tokyo was spent alone, tossing and turning in bed, frustrated with unfulfilled expectations…

(to be cont’d)

that's the dodgy thing about several sex service establishments that provide services to foreigners. They send fake japanese girls to the unsuspecting foreigners and the real ones to their own locals.

if you could speak some decent Japanese it would certainly be a breeze to book a 100% genuine Japanese girl though some strict agencies demand your full name allocated to your room number then cannot run liao have to admit you're a foreigner no matter how good you are at the language and see if the girl is fine with it. Some girls, i don't know for what bloody reason, just don't wanna do it with foreigners even though i'm asian and not ang moh, so size is definitely not a reason. perfect example is a particular H cup AV girl i wanted to book, and when everything is almost going fine, they asked for my full name that is assigned to my hotel room, i admitted that I was a foreigner and then i got an apology saying that the girl does it with Japanese men only. knn.

Or at least get a local Japanese friend there to help you overcome the language barrier

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1