The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

any hotel near shopping mall or places with good food ?
Old 23-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1984 View Post
any hotel near shopping mall or places with good food ?
Grand central
Mayflower
New season
Regent hotel
Asia hotel
Grand diamond
Lee garden plaza hotel
Golden crown hotel..

All the above hotels surrounded Lee Garden plaza. Price? Go check google, or check with local tour agencies. Foods? Everywhere around that premises r ok.. but foods more expensive as is tourists area.. cheap n delicious thai zichar? Also got.. but i dunno how to tell u the locations haha.. unless i hold your hand n bring u there...
Old 23-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Paragon Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Go paragon better.. big n cold 5555.. try find Thai aunties in paragon la hehe
How's the situation at Paragon Disco these days?
Head shakers still rampant?
Must wear ear plugs if stay more than 1 hour inside.
Reminds me of Pacific Disco at Batam.

Aiyoh go overseas must find SYTs.
Aunties many many in Geylang liao.
Old 23-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Paragon Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwit View Post
How's the situation at Paragon Disco these days?
Head shakers still rampant?
Must wear ear plugs if stay more than 1 hour inside.
Reminds me of Pacific Disco at Batam.

Aiyoh go overseas must find SYTs.
Aunties many many in Geylang liao.
No more drugs there now la.. all shifted to danok.. tats y hatyai so quiet now.. i usually dun sit near stage area.. i sit near DJ area.. not tat noisy lo.. less crowded now too.. i always wait for the 2 striptease dance come to me n each hang 500 bht n oso pluck their stars haha

Batam pacific disko still the same la.. dark n gets headache once the techno start... lol..now still got many peddlers asking u to buy obat ma..
Old 23-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Arrow Paragon Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
No more drugs there now la.. all shifted to danok.. tats y hatyai so quiet now.. i usually dun sit near stage area.. i sit near DJ area.. not tat noisy lo..

Batam pacific disko still the same la.. dark n gets headache once the techno start... lol..now still got many peddlers asking u to buy obat ma..
No wonder Dannok so happening!

WTF the toilet inside Pacific Disco also damn dark.
How to aim properly?
Old 23-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Re: Paragon Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwit View Post
No wonder Dannok so happening!

WTF the toilet inside Pacific Disco also damn dark.
How to aim properly?
55555 bro.. dun play me leh.. u always chiong danok.. u dunno meh.. i only been to danok twice.. each trip there only 3 hrs.. i knew all this coz i hear from somebody.. 5555

Last edited by jimfairy; 23-07-2014 at 06:26 PM.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros.. u all noe of any places or farms that I can get PRC for LT??
I nv seen PRC on my last trip there but I dont mind to try
Old 24-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Arrow PRCs in Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Hi Bros.. u all noe of any places or farms that I can get PRC for LT??
I nv seen PRC on my last trip there but I dont mind to try
You'll have better luck and choices over at Dannok for Myanmar Chinese, Thai Chinese and PRCs on border visa run from Malaysia.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Re: PRCs In Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Bro jimfairy
Plenty of such PRCs in Alladin Massage. If you ask them they will claim they are from Myanmar. Yes they speak fluent Thai and Chinese. But i know from their Chinese accent that they are from South Yunnan.
2 times i outcall MILF to my room for massage, both times the massage sessions (1 good 1 average) ended with happy ST (+800baht). Both ST experiences above average. They dont seem willing to do LT.
where is alladin massage located?
Old 25-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aladdin massage is at Kosit hotel, can see from outside the hotel
Old 25-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack View Post
Aladdin massage is at Kosit hotel, can see from outside the hotel
thanks bro
Old 25-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Mulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin trip to Hatyai AAR

I have read most of the recent pages on this forum, and i know some of the places recommended and things to look out for. But me and my friend both being first timers to hatyai, we decided that due to our inability to speak the local language and general unfamiliarity with the place, we wun mind being chopped like carrots for this "recee trip"

At the borders we were approached by a slim, mustached chinese man in his 40s, who offered to bring us around. Back to the pt raised above, we were ok paying extras and commission as long as the experience was good. He brought us to stay at Sakura Hotel (740baht per night with voucher) which i tot was pretty decent considering its price and close proximity to tanrattanakorn road.

The trouble started with farming. We were brought to this place called "Yaya Karaoke" and a few more farms near there (one had a mickey mouse door, cant rmb the rest). Anw, my friend was quoted 5000baht a day for a really pretty thai girl (9/10 with a really perky personality, gfe just oozes out w/o trying). I knew the price was off and tried to signal to him to haggle, but smitten by her beauty he paid until no more baht (we only changed half) and in the end i even had to top up for him. Then it was my turn, and i emphasise this: it became not a matter of whether they were pretty or not, but whether my eyes hurt at looking at them or not. I finally settled for a 6/10 after the OKTs tried to force all sorts of girls on me and haggled for 4000baht per night.

I later learnt that the girls earned 1200baht and the farms took 800; therefore at a price of 5000, the okt and driver had 1500 each to split. Honestly kena chopped until nobodys business, so for those of u going down to those places please note too so that u know how much downwards u can actually haggle.

Normally i dun write such stuff when i go and play but something that night promoted it. My girl borrowed 2000 baht from me and said she wanted go out for 1hr. Being soft heartef i gave her some cash and told her to return on time. 5hours later - no sign of her at all. She returned close to midnight without a tint of remorse and i told myself, ok, i will let that go but im definitely posting it for everyone to know. In the end, she is making a mere 2400baht for spending 48hrs with a stranger and provide sexual service to him, any further stress imposed on her would just seem cruel.

But that got me thinking. What if she never returned? Am i just going to see my 8000 baht flushed down the toilet as i was promised 48 but only got 7hrs? Or do i go back to the farm and try to get my money back from the hands of people who probably had prepared ways to take care of foreigners who are giving them trouble in their shops? Unlike our penises with the condom on, we are unprotected engaging with this shady trade in an foreign land and i really need some enlightenment on how bros here dealt with bad services and experiences.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
Mulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Cont.)

In the end, total damage was around S$900 including bus, hotel, daily massage, girl for 2 days and a few trips to the cheap brothels. Overall i say i quite enjoyed it... but bad moments were a plenty too, such as the half a day lost from my farm girl disappearing and me being left dry and bitter alone in the hotel. I think there are many like me lurking around the forum too shy to ask qns and i just dun wan them to end up like me. It is already terrifying in a foreign land with no command of the language, think about that and being out of cash. Eventually we all just come here to be happy but i really dun know how one can be scared, pissed and happy at the same time.

Personal collation of useful things in hatyai:

Hotel: Walk in, and request to view room. If ur happy ask the receptionist where to buy vouchers. They seem quite ok with u leaving ur stuff behind as u go and grab vouchers. We had the driver dude talk for us this time but im sure it will be the same if u do it urself.

Massage: ive seen some talk about getting the bellboy to book for u. For me there was this parlour near Sakura called Ginnalee (spelling may be wrong) and i had 2 wonderful sessions at my room for 300baht/1hr45mins. Again, can be done by oneself.

Brothel: Picked no.39 @ Atami for 1000 baht, and she bbbj until CIM. Best 1000 baht spent in my whole trip honestly. The close proximity to tanrattanakorn rd with nice lady and atami around really is amazing.

Tiger show: Complete waste of 700 baht and 2hrs of time. Please dun bother.

Chicken Farming: i really still have no idea how to do this. Call ppl bring kena chopped. Dun call ppl bring dunno where to go and okt will still chop u anw. And as raised before, being in a room full of locals in a foreign land whilst holding a wallet full of cash just gives u strange vibes of fear every moment u stay there. In addition, you have no control over the service, if she doesnt suck ur cock i think u gonna suck ur own thumb.

I really want to love hatyai. But its not after this time. I understand i have committed a long list of newbie follies that bros can, and feel free to, laugh at. I want to share my experience and learn how to not get chopped so badly next time. And for those who want to go but never go before on this forum. Here u go hope u enjoyed my guinea pig report. A return to hatyai? Definitely after i learn the language better and am confident that it can bring me the smiles this land boasts to offer. Peace out.

Tl; dr: where to get cheap chicken ah
Old 26-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Betong Bomb

Betong bombed on 25-July-2014
Betong Bomb-1
Betong Bomb-2
Betong Bomb-3
Betong Bomb-4
Betong Bomb-5
Betong Bomb-6

God Bless!
Old 26-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulos View Post
(Cont.)

In the end, total damage was around S$900 including bus, hotel, daily massage, girl for 2 days and a few trips to the cheap brothels. Overall i say i quite enjoyed it... but bad moments were a plenty too, such as the half a day lost from my farm girl disappearing and me being left dry and bitter alone in the hotel. I think there are many like me lurking around the forum too shy to ask qns and i just dun wan them to end up like me. It is already terrifying in a foreign land with no command of the language, think about that and being out of cash. Eventually we all just come here to be happy but i really dun know how one can be scared, pissed and happy at the same time.

Personal collation of useful things in hatyai:

Hotel: Walk in, and request to view room. If ur happy ask the receptionist where to buy vouchers. They seem quite ok with u leaving ur stuff behind as u go and grab vouchers. We had the driver dude talk for us this time but im sure it will be the same if u do it urself.

Massage: ive seen some talk about getting the bellboy to book for u. For me there was this parlour near Sakura called Ginnalee (spelling may be wrong) and i had 2 wonderful sessions at my room for 300baht/1hr45mins. Again, can be done by oneself.

Brothel: Picked no.39 @ Atami for 1000 baht, and she bbbj until CIM. Best 1000 baht spent in my whole trip honestly. The close proximity to tanrattanakorn rd with nice lady and atami around really is amazing.

Tiger show: Complete waste of 700 baht and 2hrs of time. Please dun bother.

Chicken Farming: i really still have no idea how to do this. Call ppl bring kena chopped. Dun call ppl bring dunno where to go and okt will still chop u anw. And as raised before, being in a room full of locals in a foreign land whilst holding a wallet full of cash just gives u strange vibes of fear every moment u stay there. In addition, you have no control over the service, if she doesnt suck ur cock i think u gonna suck ur own thumb.

I really want to love hatyai. But its not after this time. I understand i have committed a long list of newbie follies that bros can, and feel free to, laugh at. I want to share my experience and learn how to not get chopped so badly next time. And for those who want to go but never go before on this forum. Here u go hope u enjoyed my guinea pig report. A return to hatyai? Definitely after i learn the language better and am confident that it can bring me the smiles this land boasts to offer. Peace out.

Tl; dr: where to get cheap chicken ah
U guys def got chopped badly, when you are in a foreign place, always plan ahead and have contacts with ppl that knows how to handle the situation u faced, have someone to bring u the right places that charges the right price and most importantly have some Lao Chiau(season cheongster) to show u the ropes and to consult with situation like the missing girl.

Hatyai is a very laid back and chilling place and it can be quite economical if u know your shit and u have the right person to bring u around !!
PM me and i will intro u my guide/fixer for rooms/driver/chicken farming etc etc !! PM me if u have anything to ask and i for one, as long as its not a stupid question, i will answer to my best knowledge.

Note: I Don't get commission or anything to gain from introducing u to my guide other than just helping him and u out !!!!I have known him for almost 10 yrs now and he has never disappointed me or have i ever paid more than 3500 for any girl, most of the time is 2000-3000 max for LT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1