The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
GinKaoReuYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blowjob Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTO View Post
Thanks bro for your info.. can advise what's the price roughy?
Dr BJ Salon....Red dress 1000baht a pop, white dress 700 a pop. Don't be mistaken with Dr BJ Nuru at the same Suk soi 7/1. Essentially the same, if u want to ask about price diff.

Walk in, choose girl, go upstairs, many cubicles, wash cock, sit down, open leg, enjoy, cum, wash cock again, go downstairs for payment. Did not included other details.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HengMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Dr BJ Nuru, sample stocks. Sanook na khrup

Old 21-07-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinKaoReuYang View Post
Dr BJ Salon....Red dress 1000baht a pop, white dress 700 a pop. Don't be mistaken with Dr BJ Nuru at the same Suk soi 7/1. Essentially the same, if u want to ask about price diff.

Walk in, choose girl, go upstairs, many cubicles, wash cock, sit down, open leg, enjoy, cum, wash cock again, go downstairs for payment. Did not included other details.
Seems interesting...do they take off their tops so that you can at least fondle them while they clean the piston?
Old 21-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thanks for the info too bro.. will go check it out..

been visiting soapys for too long.. just wana try different things.. but also just worried about the hygiene problems.. at least with the soapy, u see them using mouth wash and all, thou not 100% but physiologically it puts your mind better at ease.

will wana pop over to nana plaza to take a look also.. been to BKK over 20times but never once I've been there..
Old 21-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What is the difference between Dr BJ Salon & Dr BJ Nuru?
Old 21-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
GinKaoReuYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dr BJ Nuru does nuru massage. price 3000baht up.
Old 22-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
c135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm going to bkk next month for meetings and staying at grand hyatt erawan. Any recommendations for action nearby? Be it mps or otherwise. Thanks for any help, I'm a bkk noob!
Old 22-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by c135 View Post
Hi, I'm going to bkk next month for meetings and staying at grand hyatt erawan. Any recommendations for action nearby? Be it mps or otherwise. Thanks for any help, I'm a bkk noob!
Take BTS Chidlom to BTS Phrom Phong, many mp's are around soi 24 and 24 1/2. Or transfer at BTS Sukhumvit to MRT and head north to Huai Khwang. Exit 3 will take you to Nataree, High Class, Emmanuelle, the Madamn, the LORD and Alaina.

Patpong is closer to you, take BTS Ratchadamri one station south to Silom, though selection might be limited.

Good luck bro!
Old 22-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm...dream heaven massage Webby is down... Trying to recomend my friend go... any senior can confirm they still operating???
Old 22-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Iguana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Hmmm...dream heaven massage Webby is down... Trying to recomend my friend go... any senior can confirm they still operating???
walk past the branch at Soi 26 last night still operating
Old 23-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Iguana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Tarawadee today.
Choose a $5000 baht lady at the model gallery, i can say Tarawadee's standard have drop a lot. Last time i went this type of standard only $3000 plus range. Now $3000 plus range see already also cannot make it. Definitely not worth the trip down. Staffs there are not friendly also. Overall this place is more for the rich thai people and rich china tourists for business. The only good things is the grand decoration.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Nataree today. Am a bit confused by bros' instructions to go to the left door - I went to the door nearer to the Exit 3 of the station. At least 40 girls inside. Acc to the manager, 2k fishbowl work there the longest while the higher the price, the less experienced the girl is. After sitting down, noticed that the ones in the fishbowl have a battle-hardened look in my opinion. Prices range from 2K - 5K.

As covered, facilities are nothing to shout about. The girl I picked strangely pressed all the buttons while in the elevator. 3rd floor was dark and morbid so I don't know if she was just inexperienced or trying to relive a scene from a horror movie.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Tarawadee/Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana View Post
Just went to Tarawadee today.

Definitely not worth the trip down. Staffs there are not friendly also. Overall this place is more for the rich thai people and rich china tourists for business. The only good things is the grand decoration.
Tarawadee Soapy Massage Parlour is a chore to get to as it's out on Phattanakan Soi 44.

Never had a good impression of this place even when it was just opened many years ago.
Only good thing it has a Spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Went to Nataree today.

After sitting down, noticed that the ones in the fishbowl have a battle-hardened look in my opinion.

As covered, facilities are nothing to shout about. The girl I picked strangely pressed all the buttons while in the elevator. 3rd floor was dark and morbid so I don't know if she was just inexperienced or trying to relive a scene from a horror movie.
Hahaha I fancy your descriptions!
Old 26-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Taisin86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tarawadee/Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour

S22

I went to this mp joint particularly due to their openness & consistency. What do I mean here is that they shown me their girls in LINE & the girls were looking almost the same in actual. I preferred this way so I won't be wasting my time going there to find girls not to my liking.

Probably this mp is also famous among the yipun so I personally feel that their service is very standard & quite good in a way.

I visited this mp at 10pm one find day. There were 6 girls available having steamboat near the entrance. When they saw me coming, they all stopped & stood aside welcoming me. They thought I was a yipun kia.

"Mai chai.. Singapore, Singapore..", I told the PPS.

Anyway he still invited me in happily & shown me their menu. Very straightforward with picture illustration. I liked. He then told me promotion was 1 hr at 1999baht, B2B & hand job. I took it & the girls lined in front of me.

The girls looked friendly, smiley face & all big boobs except for 1 tiny skinny girl. All look quite nice too. I would rate 6-7/10. Wanted them all, how to choose?

I told PPS to release them while I was making my mind. The girls all went back for steamboat. Observed 1 girl busy helping the other girls but she wasn't having the steamboat. I told PPS I wanted her.

She happily went washing her hand & came bringing me into the back where all the massage rooms located. She also brought me a glass of cold water. The facilities was ok with a small bed & dime light.

We ice breaking for awhile & glad that she spoke good English. No barrier at all. She then undressed me & let me watched her taking off her piece of spaghetti tank top & hot pants.

She is a bit meaty but She was quite fair & no flaw at all. I supposed she will be quite yummy. She took off her bra & 2 C+ breast with 50 cents nipples. She was shy seeing me watching her naked while throwing me a towel to wrap myself.

We proceeded to the shower. She cleaned myself thoroughly & allowed me to clean her too. I took this opportunity to grab her breast & moved my hand over her body. She told me she was 22. I said: "Ooi, nong goo hok, 18 chai mai? She laughed & I knew she liked me praising her to be sweet, young & pretty. I thought sometimes we need to sweet talk a bit to ensure we get the best service on the bed later.

We dried ourselves then moved on to the bed. She asked me to turn around as she liked to start from my back. She massaged me. Not piano type yet not those aunty type. Soon, she poured the nuru gel on my back & start using her breast to massage me.

The feeling was difficult to describe. Very sensational & arousing. If you were sensitive enough, you could actually feel the big boobs touching & moving around everywhere. So soft & good feeling.

She moved everywhere from my neck to my feet. None of your body part would be missed out! She even lifted my legs & use the bottom of my legs to touch her boobs. I could use my toes to squeeze her nipple too. Funny.

She asked me to turn over to service my front body. Same feeling so great. This time I was able to fold her assets & touched her down there. She didn't reject & smiled at me noticing my gun was ready & hard.

She then catbath me from my nipples down to my knees. All slow & so soft yet so sensational. She touched my kuku carefully & stroked up & down. I wanted to just enjoy her teasing but she suddenly moved down near my kuku. I was like hoseh liao.. Lai lai.. U wanted to try my special hot ice cream?

Instead, she licked & sucked my balls!! Oh gosh, the warm from her tongue can be felt from my testicles up to my head! OMG! She licked & kissed my balls & looked up into my eyes occasionally while her hand still moving & touching the tip of my kuku. I was in the heaven.

I couldn't hold myself anymore, I wanted sex I told her. Not my luck, she said she didn't do sex but happy to help me whatever I want except sex. I put my finger in between her breast & she immediately understood I wanted a breast fuck.

She obliged & locked my penis in between her 2 good size melons. She moved steadily up & down while lean herself a bit forward to keep my kuku in position.

I signaled her to get up as I liked to breast fuck standing. She sat beside the bed while I stood with my penis in between her breast again. I moved my hip forward as she pushed her breast all to cover my penis.

It was so thrilling and enjoyable to breast fuck her & I finally released my nam taufu on her breast. I was very sextified with the level of service she offered, though no blowing & humping. I helped her to get some tissue to clean up as she was still holding her breast.

We went to shower together again & she delightedly washed me & let me washed her. We talked & laughed when I made some jokes. We have some light pecks as she wasn't sure to stuck her tongue out.

When we finished we dressed up & I left the mp happily. Overall I felt great though it was a mp joint near tourists area. I will be back but probably I will check out other mp joint 1st. There were simply too many to try.
Old 27-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Wrong section!

Last edited by Soopafly; 27-07-2014 at 01:02 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread