The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Loving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Wujin district

Any good KTV in Changzhou and preferably in Wujin district ?

Thanks
Old 18-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dude2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changzhou

Is anyone still in Changzhou or able to rely some advice towards where the good brothels/massage spas are located?
Old 23-07-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone in changzhou or knows where to cheong???
Old 23-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
XesFocus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Wujin holiday Inn (spa @ next building beside hotel lobby) . Have special service. As for quality have to depend on luck . Cheers
Old 25-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XesFocus View Post
Try Wujin holiday Inn (spa @ next building beside hotel lobby) . Have special service. As for quality have to depend on luck . Cheers
Thanks bro..how's the damage there?
Old 15-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!

Hi any updates for places to go in chang Zhou?
Old 03-11-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XesFocus View Post
Wonder if anyone in changzhou these Two weeks? I try to go to the above place as mentioned by this bro....
Old 23-07-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a "secret" massage at 指沐足浴(新北苏宁店)

The rates are 858 RMB per hour quoted by shop
Male boss probably knew what I wanted and informed me that the best will be served.

As I waited nervously in my designated room, I can hear sounds of heels approaching me and it ended with the lady obtaining my permission to enter.

My jaws dropped as jxxx jxxx entered the room. She was dressed in a black dress showing a more than ample cleavage and it was a visual treat. She informed me to bathe as she set up the massage bed.

After coming out of the bath, I laid in prone position and she began massage my back with fingers teasing my back. Golden question was popped quite early as she aint in the mood to waste time. This was much to my liking....

At the start, I could feel her grinding herself onto my ass as her crotch was noticeably warm. Did some minor catbath before asking me to flip over. This is where the action really begin..
After exposing her large c+ cups breasts as she stripped herself top naked, I was invited to bury my face onto her twin peaks as I sucked and licked her eraser-like nipples. The only drawback there was that her nipples remain soft and not responsive to my attacks. . Her breasts were firm and wonderfully shaped. It was one of the best pairs I had in recent memories.

After attacking her nehneh, i roamed south to squeeze her butt cheeks. Eventually, both of us simulated cowgirl without penetration and she was using her ass to excite me. As she motored and writhe her way at the top, I can see that she was caressing her tits too. She has got a great figure, not just because of her tits and ass, but her skinny waist was one of the highlights too. I came hard as she gyrated a good 2-3 mins in that position. As I finished, she told me that she was enjoying herself as well. She ushered my fingers between her legs to show me that she isnt lying. She was wet.

Bathed and rested after the first shot. I was also quoted 3000 RMB for tabao to fuck her overnight but I declined her offer. Talked cock a while for about 10mins before going for my 2nd.
Amazed by my recovery, she didnt waste any time in attempting to squeeze me dry. The second shot was relatively straight forward with a hj as she laid beside me like a gf. Spanked her ass as I left after my 2nd bath.

Name: jxxx Jxxx
Looks: 8.5/10 foxy look with one tiger tooth.
Height: 164 and she did wear a 4 inch heels as she entered the room
Figure: 9/10 with firm nehneh for zhutzhut. They were a fucking handfull.
Teasing and service: 9/10 solid catbath, stereo tiongbu moaning, gyrating machine. What can I ask for?!
Damage: 858 + 800

Did another wank to her after reaching my hotel as I recollected the entire action.

It was a wonderful night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1