The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
i understand. but must include cost like:

dj 400
waiter 100
drink 30-50% higher
hotel cost higher
transportation

like that dunno one night need to throw how much?
Opps, true that. Haha

Or can go ZH loh. The damage there is much lower compare to baoan
Old 15-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Opps, true that. Haha

Or can go ZH loh. The damage there is much lower compare to baoan
Knn Tuko Jabba, last time I say you pay over the odds just to get ugly mms to even want sit with you because of your obesity and b.o., you pang tua pow say your father is rich and I am jealous. Now you talking about saving costs.

So were you lying then or father's furniture business fallen into bad times? Lol. Or most likely, dad decided not to finance his 40yo+ hum ka chan son's addiction to paid sex anymore.

You better be careful Tuko Jabs. Afterwards dad throw you out, then you 40+, bo bor, bo knia, bo job and now bo roof over your head, then how? Jialat kao kao.

Actually feel quite sorry for you.
Old 15-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

U can check this info from botak. Heehee
Name calling, again!

You can't help yourself can you, Tuko Jabba? Look at yourself in the mirror lah, Jabba. 130kg, 50in waist, 5'4", tuko pudgy face, mousy eyes, frog skin, obscenely obese, sour body odor, layers of flab, clumps of cellulite, lumps of lard, zero personality....and you want to call others names. What the fxxx?

You really siat suay lah Jabba the Hutt
Old 16-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Is water cube a clean spa like Queen spa ?
Old 16-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I've always thought of both places as being so, but I now read that others have had varying degrees of "success"there - so who really knows?!

I attribute my total lack of success at these places to the state of mind I'd had when entering these places; thinking its gonna be veggie, and since I didn't want to embarrass myself, had acted accordingly....and I guess this "message" got transmitted and well understood by my technicians.

SEAJ
Old 16-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgblueboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
had hj there before, but it's expensive. Have to buy 3 sessions on top of tips for the mm... not worth it imo. Get a private room or cinema room upstairs and the mm will pop the question
Old 16-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
What is SZH?
Hey Genius! You're posting on the Shenzhen thread!

Trying to again petty-pick on others? Being your usual smart ass??

Nahhhh.... Forget it; knowing you, you really couldn't figure it out could you??!!

Genius....not!! Ha ha

(This Tuko Jabs is sure one big ninny)
Old 17-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Hi Brudders,

i will be in Shenzhen to hang out with Stridersg and a couple of other bros from 26 July to 3 August.

Any brudders interested to join us pls PM me with your wechat number if you have one.

We are likely to frequent SN places in outskirts of Guangzhou, maybe Zhongshan or huizhou, coz CP doesn't seem like a safe place for SN (even if there's any open by then, less likely)

We then to find our old regular girls to hang out, if you need new girls, we can try to help find but note that it's a hit and miss nowadays.

besides cheonging in SZ & south china 26 July - 3 August,
i will also be in Phuket 12 - 15 August

and in Bangkok 15 - 20 August.

welcome to cheong with me in Thailand as well. cheers Bro
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 17-07-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
You guys better be prepared to grovel and pay rmb 500 per day to a maximum of 10k (recently raised from 5k).
i heard from a reliable source now china very tough on visa overstayers
heard that now even overstay 1 day they also fine you min 500 rmb
unlike in the past just a verbal warning
Old 20-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Hi Brudders,

i will be in Shenzhen to hang out with Stridersg and a couple of other bros from 26 July to 3 August.

Any brudders interested to join us pls PM me with your wechat number if you have one.

We are likely to frequent SN places in outskirts of Guangzhou, maybe Zhongshan or huizhou, coz CP doesn't seem like a safe place for SN (even if there's any open by then, less likely)

We then to find our old regular girls to hang out, if you need new girls, we can try to help find but note that it's a hit and miss nowadays.

besides cheonging in SZ & south china 26 July - 3 August,
i will also be in Phuket 12 - 15 August

and in Bangkok 15 - 20 August.

welcome to cheong with me in Thailand as well. cheers Bro
probably can meet up in sz.
i oni knows dirty 158-238 massage, 150 bbs, cheapo ktv.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 23-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

can any bro advise which are the fun massage parlours there?
Old 26-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 13
jasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=SEAJ;11188886
By the way, the rate at Xiangxi village still remains at rmb 150 with service at some grotty upstairs room, and say an extra 50-80 if you negotiate for service at your own room nearby (they will NOT agree to anywhere beyond walking distance). You can also negotiate for overnight deals.
Make sure though, that you don't get chopped ... Or go around spoiling the market!!

Good luck!

SEAJ[/QUOTE]

Thanks to bro SEAJ for the xiangxicun recommendation. I am staying at Queen Spa for the time being, so went to recce around xiangxicun which is nearby. There are still uncles and aunties there in the small back alleys who will try and introduce girls to you. They are there throughout the day but it seems to be much more active in the wee hours. One shot is 150 where the girl will bring you to a room directly upstairs. If not you can bring the girl to a hotel nearby which is 300 which i tried to negotiate down but they would not budge from, seems to be the standard market rate. I brought a girl back to my hotel last night at about 5am for 300, service was practically nonexistent, basically you shoot and she leaves. Although i must say, you can find some pretty ones there. Will be scouting around for more, will update if i get more info.

Pls up my points if this FR helped you!
Old 27-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

In sz currently. Anyone wanna hit the discos this few nights let me know. Am with a fellow bro.
Old 29-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Aragon1101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Just came back from ShenZhen and have some good success in finding companion for those lonely nights in hotel. PM me if you are interested. Just sharing with fellow bro .....
Old 29-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bonkpedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Since CP is practically dead, I decide to make a trip to SZ at the end of the month to chill.

As a strategic option, I connected a gal who worked as a KTV gal in SG before and she agreed to accompany me for a few days. Likely I will stay at a 3 star hotel at Luohu area.

To seasoned bros who know the current situation in SZ, is it safe to bring her back to hotel for over nights? Thanks for your kind advice!
bro, so how much she charged u?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1