The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nakamura84 is Cool - loads of Potential
is there any happen place at china(qingdao)

Any bro know anyway is a happening plaxe at qingdao?
Old 06-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaxson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: is there any happen place at china(qingdao)

Did you find anywhere?

I am going there this week

Old 14-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Northern Report

I just returned from a 10 day stay in my normal haunt up north. I can say that the craziness from down south has not had too much affect here. Now, since I am not a real fan of Sauna, BBS, or Massage, I can't really report on them, but I heard they were operating but just a little on the down low.

I am primarily a KTV fan and I can tell you that they are operating as normal for the most part. The girls are in their uniforms and open to take out. I did notice one interesting thing. Some of the KTV's, even though they are open, don't have their big signs lit up. Maybe just to keep it all a little quieter?

Another thing I noticed is that the selection of girls is not what it was. Seems that many of the girls still are not reporting to work and are just staying home. However it seems to be changing and more say they will be back.

My suggestion: Stay away from the problem areas and let the politicos take credit for "cleaning it up". That's what they want anyway, the recognition that they are doing something. Find a new area, go there! But don't report too much information, such as name, location, price, service, city, mommy, pimp, and on and on! Keep the info to yourself and if a bro wants it, let him PM you and then make a decision to send or not! I know this is a paranoid POV, but I figure why help the LE--yes I know they know all locations and all the activities associated with them but let them figure it out on their own which one to hit next, etc. mrclen
Old 14-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 18
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Northern Report

What in hell are you talking about
Old 26-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Loss in Space 2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
I just returned from a 10 day stay in my normal haunt up north. I can say that the craziness from down south has not had too much affect here. Now, since I am not a real fan of Sauna, BBS, or Massage, I can't really report on them, but I heard they were operating but just a little on the down low.

I am primarily a KTV fan and I can tell you that they are operating as normal for the most part. The girls are in their uniforms and open to take out. I did notice one interesting thing. Some of the KTV's, even though they are open, don't have their big signs lit up. Maybe just to keep it all a little quieter?

Another thing I noticed is that the selection of girls is not what it was. Seems that many of the girls still are not reporting to work and are just staying home. However it seems to be changing and more say they will be back.

My suggestion: Stay away from the problem areas and let the politicos take credit for "cleaning it up". That's what they want anyway, the recognition that they are doing something. Find a new area, go there! But don't report too much information, such as name, location, price, service, city, mommy, pimp, and on and on! Keep the info to yourself and if a bro wants it, let him PM you and then make a decision to send or not! I know this is a paranoid POV, but I figure why help the LE--yes I know they know all locations and all the activities associated with them but let them figure it out on their own which one to hit next, etc. mrclen
Bro, are you talking about China?
Old 27-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, I am talking about Northern China.
Old 28-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Loss in Space 2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=mrclen;11120314]Yes, I am talking about Northern China.[/QUOTE

Northern side also has some pretty okay joints. Try Shangdong places like Jinan, Qingdao or Weifang or go to Shijiazhuang in Hebei. These places are quite happening. Dalian & Tianjin are also okay.

Northern places are usually filled with mainly Northern chicks because the girls also want to go home once awhile and also the differences in living habits. You will usually get about 15% Southern chicks in these joints but mainly from Hunan or Sichuan at most.

I will go according to mood, whenever I need Southern fruit, I go down to places like SZ (which has more or less recovered since the last sweeping exercise). Unless you want both in the same room, you have to go to SH.
Old 28-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

You are pretty much right on in your comments. If you have any specific KTV's (Weifang) where the girls are wild, PM me and I may try to go. For the most part I see that the KTV's are a little less wild and and less commercial than the ones I have been to in CP/CA. However, I am still looking for the full naked one that must be somewhere up here. mrclen
Old 30-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Got any Qingdao lobang? Thinking of going there since scoot flies there now

Shenyang also can, some of the best bonks i have in SG is from Shenyang
Old 01-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!

any bros got lobang at Qingdao?
Old 22-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cummingback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to Qingdao next month. Would appreciate any updates or ktv joints/mummy contacts if any? After CP crackdowns, have been to other places and came back disappointed. Zhongshan ktvs were ok but no takeaways allowed. The hotspring and golf course were pretty good though.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Got any Qingdao lobang? Thinking of going there since scoot flies there now

Shenyang also can, some of the best bonks i have in SG is from Shenyang
Go a little bit further north..... the Mongolians are so much better.
Old 15-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cummingback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back from Qingdao. Stayed in one of the upper end hotels in hk middle road that has a ktv in house. Started conversation with young concierge asking about local info, tours, eating places, shopping and so on. After conversation tone's changed to buddy like, just asked directly about where to get girls. Bingo! KTV upstairs has them.

KTV
Said concierge helped booked a room. Action in Qingdao starts a bit later at 8.30pm. Minimum spending starts about RMB2k for a room that fits 4+4 comfortably. Girls are 500/1800/2000 and those that came in are mainly tall ones. No attitudes like in the South and GFE was great for me. Not so for one of my buddies though. Not too many to pick from but quality's decent. If not a heavy drinker, can negotiate room minimum to 990. Pls PM for hotel name as rather not post in open these days.

Sauna
Said concierge was supposed to bring us to this place for pantyhose leg massage place but the geriatics among us were happy with the ktv. Regret not able to post FR on this.

Food n other info
Its all mainly seafood along yunxiao lu. Many restaurants and footie massage places here. Dinner time starts early. Tables filled by 6pm. Seafood fresh and cheap compare to here. Tsingtao unfiltered goes down very well. Lots of touristy places to visit and the city and all the nice beaches were chock full of tourist buses. A nice clean city with great weather.
Old 15-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummingback View Post
Back from Qingdao. Stayed in one of the upper end hotels in hk middle road that has a ktv in house. Started conversation with young concierge asking about local info, tours, eating places, shopping and so on. After conversation tone's changed to buddy like, just asked directly about where to get girls. Bingo! KTV upstairs has them.

KTV
Said concierge helped booked a room. Action in Qingdao starts a bit later at 8.30pm. Minimum spending starts about RMB2k for a room that fits 4+4 comfortably. Girls are 500/1800/2000 and those that came in are mainly tall ones. No attitudes like in the South and GFE was great for me. Not so for one of my buddies though. Not too many to pick from but quality's decent. If not a heavy drinker, can negotiate room minimum to 990. Pls PM for hotel name as rather not post in open these days.

Sauna
Said concierge was supposed to bring us to this place for pantyhose leg massage place but the geriatics among us were happy with the ktv. Regret not able to post FR on this.

Food n other info
Its all mainly seafood along yunxiao lu. Many restaurants and footie massage places here. Dinner time starts early. Tables filled by 6pm. Seafood fresh and cheap compare to here. Tsingtao unfiltered goes down very well. Lots of touristy places to visit and the city and all the nice beaches were chock full of tourist buses. A nice clean city with great weather.
shandong(qingdao,yantai,weihai) is indeed a much better place than dalian
much cheaper than dalian
dalian is so bloody expensive
Old 04-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jet20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Qingdao for a week already but couldnt find any outcall (sauna or bbs) WHATSOEVER, not even legitimate ones! Seems they cleaned up pretty thoroughly here... does anyone has information about still open sauna or bbs here with sex service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1