The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
omaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Hi all,

Just sharing some updated field report if you may call it. Just been to Silver Fox and Kings Court these couple of days. There aren't any Korean ML in Silver Fox these days. They have a couple of Thai, a couple of Japanese and 1 Chinese from what I've heard from my ML. Rates are still the same, 120 b2b a/i. Do not have to pay the ML anything. Hopping to Kings Court. Maybe it's just my luck but.... they had only 3 girls to choose from and all are on the plump side. That's all i have, hope you guys find it useful.
Old 27-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 12
Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!

Will be in Sydney on 2nd week of Aug.. Any Freelance Massage to recommend?
Thanks
Old 12-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

The Sydney Thread been lonely these days...Any update?
Old 08-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stonewash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any specific hot babe to recommend for Sydney CBD? Open to the option of outcall. I'm kinda interested in trying Korean but also considering others
Old 21-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Been really quiet on this thread, so I thought I will try to kick start it again…

Type: Asian Massage
Address: 265 Sussex Street Sydney
Tel: 0452 485 828
Name of Girl: Darling
Origin: South Korea
Look: Cute, school girls type
Body: Slim/smooth
Boobies: 32A with very huge and pointy nipples
Massage: 8/10 good pressure combined with teasing
Cost: AUD 70 for 1hr of massage plus AUD 50 for nude body slide and happy ending

Overall, I did enjoy the massage with Darling giving a firm and strong massage which I love. The body slide was good too as she does have great smooth skin. Only issue for me is that she is those cute schoolie kind with small boobies.

I personally preferred at least a C cup girl but chosen her because of the review.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KLtrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow this thread really is getting quiet, but will try my luck anyway.

It's been a long time since I have been to Sydney, but wondering if any bro's have recommendations for korean KTV's.

I heard of K1, Ocean or W Room. But not sure if these are still open. Thanks!
Old 13-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

Business: Pyrmont Star Massage
Tel: 0466 888 073
Name of Girl: Shine
Look: GND
Boobies: 32B with very huge and pointy nipples
Cost: AUD 65 for 1hr of massage (after discount) plus AUD 50 for nude body slide and happy ending.

Shine is more of a GND kinda girl rather than a glam kind. She does a firm and strong massage which I love and really go into trying to loosen up those tight back shoulder's muscles of mine. There were heaps of teasing too and I love how those girls uses their long nails and run it thru your back and balls.

There was no body slide and the HJ was only ordinary. Overall, if you like a good message, I would highly recommend her. However, the special itself was nothing to shout about.
Old 21-02-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Been really quiet on this thread, so I thought I will try to kick start it again…

Address: 265 Sussex Street Sydney
Tel: 0452 485 828
Name of Girl: Darling
Look: Cute, school girls type
Boobies: 32A with very huge and pointy nipples
Cost: AUD 70 for 1hr of massage plus AUD 50 for nude body slide and happy ending

Overall, I did enjoy the massage with Darling giving a firm and strong massage which I love. The body slide was good too as she does have great smooth skin. Only issue for me is that she is those cute schoolie kind with small boobies.

I personally preferred at least a C cup girl but chosen her because of the review.
sounds good! thanks for sharing bro.
did not know about this place before. will try it next time I am there
Old 21-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mauldid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls

Ginza is the best place for AZN ladies.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
sounds good! thanks for sharing bro.
did not know about this place before. will try it next time I am there
No worries my friend...Give us a FR once you visit da place.
The Sydney Thread is a little quiet these days
Old 18-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Nothing new in the Sydney thread?
Old 18-06-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Nothing new in the Sydney thread?
BRO,

Standby -- Returning my LUCKY 88888888 soon.
Old 19-06-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

haven't had the chance to make a trip to down under this quarter, hopefully next quarter would have better luck. updates when I can
Old 19-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Valenminbari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try this: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/?confirm=1

Been there twice pretty good korean and japanese...
Old 21-06-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenminbari View Post
Try this: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/?confirm=1

Been there twice pretty good korean and japanese...
Any recommendation? And do they do CIM?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1