The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jazzem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Just to share my experiences at Soi Cowboy about a month ago.

This Soi was easier to walk and sample (take a look) than Nana. All the bars on both sides of the Soi. So just sampled almost every bar here. Only skipping the dingy quiet ones. There are lady boys here, and it's harder to tell them apart. Nana ones are easier. I was surprised to see that a few of the bars had totally nude dancers. Thought that had been banned a few years ago?

Summary of some of the better bars that I remember:
Long Gun: Good performances. Full monty
Baccarra: Damn crowded. But no monty. Girls quality quite good.
Shark: No monty. Girls quality quite good. Drinks and ladies drinks are cheaper than the above 2 places. Bar fine 500bht.
DeJavu: Full monty. Girls quality quite good. Bar fine 600.

I only bought drinks at Shark & Dejavu, so can comment more on them only. ST is 2000bht. That really is a ridiculous price.

By the way, where is Ratchada Radius? Is it a road name? Does the Ratchada map from BangkokTonight show it?
Old 22-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boogiewoogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my outing at Nana last night. Went to 2 bars, Rainbow on the ground floor and Lollipop at the enterence.

Good fun and entertainment. The girls at Rainbow very good, nice body, face and smooth skin. I remember #4 & #59. Shiok. Drinks standard pricing (B110), not too pushy. Bar charge B600. 12+ we went to Lollipop, not much crowd at this time. I think we were to only customers. As it was late the girls were more playful, hoping for ta pow. We were stripping the girls at our booth. A lot of fun, my friend ended up on stage dancing with the girls with only his shorts on. Of cos we pay ping pong balls to tip him. A word of advise, settle your drinks charge frequently if you order a lot of drinks else almost impossible to tally later on. Lollipop has 2 lady boys (went for operation), very chio. Mamasan also lady boy with cock intack. She was very friendly with big bobs. So friendly that my friend ta pow mamasan! Have yet to find out from him FR. Will find out later. Went back at 4am, meeting at 8am this morning! Tonight will cheong Ratchada. Any recommendations from brothers?
Old 24-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Just back from 2 nights bkk.

Just a short stay...so wandered to the Soi COwboy and Nana area only.
NEP is still a very happening place. Love the RB bars...really full of babes. But I really enjoyed the show at the 'night"witch bar. The show is great and quite good fun.
But the best thing is the NEP parking lot...plenty of FL hanging out there. No BF of course and if you look well..you'll find real lookers here.

Went to Soi cowboy. Again pricingwise minor difference from NEP and frankly quality/quantity is a bit less.(not sure if it was due to weather or my late arrival 2230). More isaan type. Short and dark...not as many taller types like in Nana. But still serious gems to be found. Went barhopping and the best bar was the bar that has two floors with the upper being made from glass.
This place was great fun...really loaded and IMO teh best looking gals or at least the most choice. At teh upperfloor where they dance pantyless....later on they go fully nude(full monty). A lot of jiggling fun. Missed out on a real beaut here a jap was so aggressive literally pounced the gal away from me. (bar was last one of the bunch...I think it was long gun?) IMO a must visit place. Didnt see anything like it at NEP.Great atmosphere.
Anyway I dont know if i was late coming into soi cowboy or the bad weather...but IMO here if you see a beauty. Be agressive and grab her up.Thats a lesson i learned.

Anyway funny coming into BKK...thinking why bother. Indo and China are better....but just two nights at these places ...I know again why i love BKK.The bodies of these thai ladies are really hard to beat.
After a while you get seriously jaded here....so much choice and all of them better than the next..

PS would someone care to elaborate on teh ratchada scene. I know that most working girls live close by and that here's the big MP/HP . But what other places are there? no agogo right? So what's there?Discos? Pickupjoints?
I was recommended by a local farang that Ratchada is the place to be. He was only in NEP to catch the show. Could someone care to elborate..with 2 nights...didnt have chance to check it out.

PPS i ate at the dutch cafe at the end of soi cowboy...food was awful. Even for a midnite/early morning supper.
Old 24-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Asoke

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi, every one, i have station in this wondaful country for almost 2 years liao, but still quite new to go-go, can any bros kind enough to show me around?
pls pm me, any time also die\\\
Old 27-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be taking a 5 day trip to BKK mid September. Maybe I'm getting old and set in my ways but on my visits back I've started to always head for the same bars, go-gos and even often the same girls (if they're still around).

My plan is to head straight for Nana City Inn which is a good hotel to start - I might move a bit upmarket after the first night. Then have a look in Factory Pool Bar and Hilary Bar to see if any RTF are there for afternoon shift.

Next for early evening I'll head to Soi 19 beer garden - for something to eat - any girls there these days?

Then back to Nana Plaza starting at Rainbow 2, followed by Lolipop (although the standard wasn't so good on my last visit) but to select an ON girl outside to Tequila Bar where there are usually a couple of decent girls.

Anyone got any good suggestions to break up my routine, especially the afternoon which can prove difficult to get a good selection.
Old 27-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
24vtec is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi All Bro,

I am still new in SBF but i was wondering wat is the meaning for IMO????

I be gg to BKK on 03sep - 05sep therefore been reading thread on BKK but still wondering if is there any BRO who are there during the time to meet up??

Thanks
Old 27-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Hi All Bro,

I am still new in SBF but i was wondering wat is the meaning for IMO???? is it a pub??

I be gg to BKK on 03sep - 05sep therefore been reading thread on BKK but still wondering if is there any BRO who are there during the time to meet up??

Thanks
Old 27-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

Sorry Bro,

Double posting
Old 27-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24vtec
Hi All Bro,

I am still new in SBF but i was wondering wat is the meaning for IMO???? is it a pub??

Thanks

Lol, IMO = In My Opinion.
Old 28-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
PPS i ate at the dutch cafe at the end of soi cowboy...food was awful. Even for a midnite/early morning supper.
Strange... What did you order there? That place serves one of the best steak in BKK. Not the best, but one of the best. I have brought so many pple there and no one got disappointed before with the food.
Old 28-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
Strange... What did you order there? That place serves one of the best steak in BKK. Not the best, but one of the best. I have brought so many pple there and no one got disappointed before with the food.
Old 29-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tee kong kia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkaa
I suggest you try more budget hotel like Watana Mansion with room around 500 baht per night ($S 20) and or Prince Hotel with for twin around 850 baht ($S35) any saving you can make on accomodation would goes toward entertainment which is better as you are hardly in the hotel.

Alternatively you can share the room with your friend (twin share) which would half your room cost. The disadvantage is you can't bring girl back to the room but you would have more money for extra bonking at MP or for food, drink and entertainment.

You could also stagger the arrangement so may be on one of the night you would have one room each and bring the girl back, while the other two night may just be going out to MP and or short time with the girl only in which case you can each take turn to bring the girl back to the hotel and bonk.

Cheers
Cant la bro Watanna Mansion?I rather sleep by the road man
Old 29-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro vmtech for your enlighten...
Old 29-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee kong kia
Don't say until like that la.. I also used to stay in Wattana Mansion as well as many samsters Are you saying that all of us who stayed there might as well stay on the streets? Btw it is 550Thb now, not 500THB. The price has increased slightly.

There's also another newer hotel around the same price ie bangkok suite :-
http://www.bangkoksuite.com/

Sometimes you don't have to pay USD$500 a night just to get a decent hotel.
Old 29-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee kong kia

I rather sleep in Watana then to sleep by the road. At least I can take a good hot bath, shit properly, watch some TV programs n sleep on a mattress with air con on and when it rains, I won't be bother abt it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread