The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Check out these babes, especially Miss Pokey in the middle

Miss Pokey - see liao nose bleeding
Old 18-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I prefer the most left .... I like demure gals
Old 18-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

I don't visit the forum often and seem like there are a lot of changes. The previous Vietnam Thread disappears!
Anyway, I've been around Saigon for 9 years now and I'm putting my salon for take-over / sale as follows:

Business Entity is: công ty TNHH
Shop Front is: Beauty Hair Salon
Account & Tax issue(s): Outsourced at 500.000 VND / month only.

Detail(s):

4 level high; 6 rooms with 15 beds, 1 kitchen, 1 lobby in all, fully furnished.

Secret(s):
  1. Services involved are: HJ, BJ, BBJ ...
  2. Initial target: Vietnamese only.
  3. Current patrons' range: 70% Vietnamese, 20% Korean and 10% Others.
  4. Price standard at: 200.000 VND.

Girl(s):
  1. Maximum Strength: 20 pax.
  2. Current Strength: 11 pax.
  3. Age Range: 18 - 33.
  4. Servicing girl gets 50.000 VND & boss gets 150.000 VND.
  5. Accommodation provided.

Annex: Tribute to CONG AN is included into monthly operational cost.

Primary reason for Sale: Earn enough from the grey zone; have established passive income from other channels; looking to renew my image as a white collar entrepreneur.

Asking Price: US$22,000 (Not negotiable).

Interested samsters, please PM me. (Will not entertain potential patrons, I don't need you)

Last edited by BlownAway; 18-05-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 18-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post
i prefer the right most one.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 18-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=BlownAway;9011997]Business Entity is: công ty TNHH
LIST]

QUOTE]

Sorry, just my opinion and my view taking over at US$22,000 is quite expensive. Few months ago, I intend to take over a joint for my BX to take care need just USD 10,000 at District 10. I had saw the joint and the gals. Quite a good location where there are many vehicles moving around.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 18-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Check out these babes, especially Miss Pokey in the middle

Wow, Sorry if I offend you but that Miss Pokey look Slutish and guys will die in her hand if cant control.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 18-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Sorry, just my opinion and my view taking over at US$22,000 is quite expensive. Few months ago, I intend to take over a joint for my BX to take care need just USD 10,000 at District 10. I had saw the joint and the gals. Quite a good location where there are many vehicles moving around.
Thanks for your feedback but you're like comparing a massage parlor (brothel) in Geylang to another in Queenstown if I were to take Singapore as the reference.

Nonetheless, point taken, price remains and not negotiable. Lesser than that, I might as well give it to any SYT that I like and keep her as my honey
Old 18-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I prefer right most, too

just another 2 weeks more , I be up there again. Black herbal chicken soup, herbal mutton soup and bia oms here I cum
Old 18-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
hahaha -- now we have the leftist and the rightist, hope to meet you one day as like when i met h88 and the others.

cheers!
Old 19-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
I don't visit the forum often and seem like there are a lot of changes. The previous Vietnam Thread disappears!
Anyway, I've been around Saigon for 9 years now and I'm putting my salon for take-over / sale as follows:

Business Entity is: công ty TNHH
Shop Front is: Beauty Hair Salon
Account & Tax issue(s): Outsourced at 500.000 VND / month only.

Detail(s):

4 level high; 6 rooms with 15 beds, 1 kitchen, 1 lobby in all, fully furnished.

Secret(s):
  1. Services involved are: HJ, BJ, BBJ ...
  2. Initial target: Vietnamese only.
  3. Current patrons' range: 70% Vietnamese, 20% Korean and 10% Others.
  4. Price standard at: 200.000 VND.

Girl(s):
  1. Maximum Strength: 20 pax.
  2. Current Strength: 11 pax.
  3. Age Range: 18 - 33.
  4. Servicing girl gets 50.000 VND & boss gets 150.000 VND.
  5. Accommodation provided.

Annex: Tribute to CONG AN is included into monthly operational cost.

Primary reason for Sale: Earn enough from the grey zone; have established passive income from other channels; looking to renew my image as a white collar entrepreneur.

Interested samsters, please PM me. (Will not entertain potential patrons, I don't need you)
i know the places near cho pham van hai, none are very busy, secondly, i have NEVER come across a situation where the boss gets 150k and gal gets 50k, more common is taht boss takes 100/100 or even 50/150, so to say that the arrangement is taht boss takes 150k, i think that would be misleading....i know the shops in Ktown teh transfer fee is 400mill or 20k usd, and there the boss takes 200k form teh 700k, and given the abundance of hj.bj shops, a FJ place would have more of a cliente....further is he sayimg that all outgoings ie rent electricity and bribes are only 500k a mth...or what is he saying is this 500k for?.. anyway of it was me? my advice is to avoid this offer
Old 19-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
Thanks for your feedback but you're like comparing a massage parlor (brothel) in Geylang to another in Queenstown if I were to take Singapore as the reference.

Nonetheless, point taken, price remains and not negotiable. Lesser than that, I might as well give it to any SYT that I like and keep her as my honey
the area around cho pham van hai is full of hj bj places whereas dist 10 has less and due to the proximity its actually a higherclass area, so unless your trying to con someone who has never been to hcmc, there is NO WAY thats cho pham van hai has more of a better location than dist 10, and factor in the abundance of competition, i call this a bad offer

LETS do quick on the napkin analysis, 22k = 440mill if im not wrong

u have 11gals..lests say they do on avergae 4 customers and that semes to be what i see, ofcouse teh cute young ones take more and ilderones take less but lets average it...ie 44 customers a day, factor in the high turnover of gals, weekend and raining seasons which generally would reduce income, but lets give him the benefit of doubts, and lest not even use the going rate of 60-80/140-120 split in favour of the gal, but use the 100/100 split. Now that gives the owner effectivel 4.4 mill a day, times by 30days and thats a absolutely max of 132mill a month..lest keep it simple and make the numbers simple buy reducing that number to be conservative and say the income is 120mill a month.
So now is he saying thats on a income of 120mill a month the landlord and cong an would only ask for a 500k rent/fee?
The usual rent for something that has street frontage and of that size would be colse to 20-30mill, and a residential house would use 2mill in electricity so minimun would be 5mill for a place that boards 11 girls and uses aircon etc etc. So that income is now closer to 90mill. The corporate tax rate is 25%, so it would be hard to evisage thats between cong an AND the tax guy that comes around you would be able to reduce the administrative costs below 25% but lets give him the benefit of doubt so that 90mill is now reduced to 67mill..what about local gangsters? incidental costs like damaged fixtures and fittings?
Lets say best case scenario is 67mil a month, but dont for get that competition for good employees is hard, but lets say this income is stable for the immedicate future.
440mill divide by 67mill = 7 months before you even get your money back.
That by itself seems pretty good, BUT if you have been here as long as i have you will notice that such vice business get regularly raided, further if it is known that the owner or co owner is a foreigner, then it will be a bigger problem.
MY two cents

Last edited by mutantchicken; 19-05-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 19-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!

definitely left... we share the same taste :P

Quote:

May each and every encounter brings you lots of excitement !!
Old 19-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Samster

Actually mutantchicken is right on the transfer fee of a FJ joint and it seems to me that you maybe someone I know. If you're the Viet Kieu on Honda SH, you've a reputation among girls including mine... ha ha ... Nonetheless, the 500k VND (US$25 only) is definitely not for everything lah! Any fool would know, maybe my English too lousy and have caused misunderstanding. I mean I paid an accountant to do employees' contract(s), so-called insurance & the nonsense paper work required for a company limited with 500k VND / month. You can forgo that and do everything yourself but for me I don't like shit work.

To mutantchicken: My rental is 24 million VND / month lah! Waolao! Is it now better for your understanding?! But I really like the way you calculated, very business orientated and you've the cue. In my own estimation, it'll take about 10 months for the investing buyer to make over. Oh! Oh! & one very important factor that in fact you remind me is:

It must be registered under a local even after transfer; So if you're a foreigner; you must register it under the name of your BX / ban gai / con gai or whatever you called them lah!

My own working girl offered me 300 million VND to take over; I kind of push off the offer. YES! Your feedback is appreciated and noted but price remains. Thank you

Last edited by BlownAway; 19-05-2013 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Damn! I'm still awake!
Old 19-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Miss Pokey - see liao nose bleeding.
Quote:
I prefer the most left .... I like demure gals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enter-raw View Post
definitely left... we share the same taste.
Quote:
Ha ha ha.....that's great! Everyone gets his girl and we all go home happy
I'll have tarma with #2 and #4

Last edited by Soopafly; 19-05-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Love888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It must be registered under a local even after transfer; So if you're a foreigner; you must register it under the name of your BX / ban gai / con gai or whatever you called them lah!

Yes sure unless have 100% trust with your Joint Head if not then don't risk hard earn Money

All the best of luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread