The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 09-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
transron21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Just went to tiantian massage on chunxiulu. I got a great massage by #6 but i only got a veggie massage. Didn't offer a HJ.

Looks - 6/10
From - dongbei
Service - 8/10
168 cost.

Maybe i went too early. I went there at 5:00pm and she didn't offer any extra service
Old 18-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

gu68qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro kajos recommendation I tried his recommded massage for outcall. I SMS the shop manager (in Chinese tho, not sure she can do English) and the arrangement was direct and swift. Following kajos recom I asked for no 9.

She arrived on time. 168rmb is for their shop. For outcall it's 300 for two hours, plus 200 for HJ. Didn't ask for anything else. She is a mature lady, say late 30s. Average and pleasant looking tho not one I'd ask for a FS! I didn't expect a SYT, come on we have to be realistic, u are going for a 500rmb session in Beijing. China aren't cheap anymore!

The body massage was good and skillful. Like in a proper clean massage joint. Flipped over and massaged my tummy, then she asked if I want prostate massage. I laughed and told her in some countries prostate msg actually means poking finger up the rear, and I guessed she was only asking for a HJ. HJ was gentle and skillful, enjoyed it a lot, tho she was too gentle at times so I had to ask her to use a tighter grib to bring me to the finishing line.

Would recommend. Value for money. And great for guys who can't be bothered to venture out at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
Hi,

I've posted this before so will cut and paste. They also do outcall massage:

I just have to say again that there is an excellent massage and HJ place next to gongti north gate / chunxiu lu area for a small fraction of the crazy prices posted here. Massage is consistently one of the best oil massages in town, really excellent. Price varies from 168? For basic up to RMB 228? for better quality organic oil, also have a great hot stone oil massage for when the weather cools down. All massage services are up to 50% off with purchase of a discount card. HJ is also by far the best in Beijing, add RMB 200 to your massage cost. Since I bought a discount card, I'm usually paying about RMB 80 to 100 for the massage plus RMB 200 extra. The girls are mid 20s to early 30s, good to great looking and pretty enjoyable company if you speak Chinese. The shop owner is in her late 20s, cute and petite and has professional HJ / sauna training. The girls have mostly worked at other high-end spas for several years and get HJ training from her. The location is safe, clean and well decorated in a mixed-use apartment building.

Since there is an ongoing crackdown and regardless of price this is by far my favorite massage (and / or HJ) place in Beijing, I won't publish their info here. Just PM me for more info. They actually have another shop in the Chaoyangmen area but this is the one I always go to.

FS and other extras are available from some of the girls during outcall. Outcall is available 24 hours for most areas inside 4th ring road.

Last edited by gu68qq; 29-09-2013 at 02:30 AM.
Old 21-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kenji2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can I have the name of the shop? I just move to BJ not sure about massage service here. Do they have syt girl here?
Old 28-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kenji2013, I sent you PM with the contact info.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE SHOP, THEIR CONTACT INFO, OR IDENTIFYING INFO IN PUBLIC FORUM!!!

I don't publish the information online for a reason, many shops in the area that don't pay the protection money get closed down and the girls have in some cases gone to labor camp for up to two years and were raped repeatedly for that time.

Not sure if some members here are thick in the head or just don't care. To the members that have posted and have not responded to PM to remove the info: this is real prison time for real people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenji2013 View Post
Bro, can I have the name of the shop? I just move to BJ not sure about massage service here. Do they have syt girl here?
Old 29-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
Kenji2013, I sent you PM with the contact info.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE SHOP, THEIR CONTACT INFO, OR IDENTIFYING INFO IN PUBLIC FORUM!!!

I don't publish the information online for a reason, many shops in the area that don't pay the protection money get closed down and the girls have in some cases gone to labor camp for up to two years and were raped repeatedly for that time.

Not sure if some members here are thick in the head or just don't care. To the members that have posted and have not responded to PM to remove the info: this is real prison time for real people.
yes that is true...if these girls really get caught...they get sent to labour camps for one year plus......
Old 04-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaxson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be visiting BJ from 5th to 11th
would like to try out some of the nightlife tourist spots.

any bro in BJ want to meet up?
i will be in Chaoyang area.

Old 07-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Chaoyang Lido Hotel til 10th Oct.

Any bros wanna meet up.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dickwad is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry Bros, but anyone tried Angel please?
Old 08-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

vedasystem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Been going through all the postings and was wondering if there are any bros in Beijing on the 11th of Nov till 13th who would like to meet up to go cheong together.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

bro,
what sort of damage? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhoney View Post
Hi Bro,

Just had a session with Lxxx Lxxx from Crystal. The picture is different from the girl sent or my eyes were playing tricks on me or the photographer has done a excellent photoshop job .

Anyways the session was good.

Had to go to the lobby to pick up Lxxx Lxxx, which I felt was risky as i have office collegues staying in the same hotel -1 Pt.

Lxxx Lxxx was chatty and could hold on the conversation on most of the topics +1 pt.

She was perky and enthusiastic. B cup, slim & acts like GFE +1 pt

Unshaven base -1 pt

Did a good job on BBBJ, strong and accommodating +1 pt

Rest all is SOP 0 pt

Name: Lxxx Lxxx (not sure if that is the correct name or not )
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
RTF: Maybe will try others from Crystal or Maria's stable first.
Overall: 7.5/10
Old 09-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

amy left??? nooooo..... she's one of my fav
any amy substitute? *please pm me, thanks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Bro, I just finish my session with her. She just left 15mins ago. Yes she is nice lady and only do HJ. She confirmed that she will be leaving in August because wants to go back find a 8-5pm job and do the same massage thingy during night time.

I told her I will try to be back in July otherwise will need to go Shanghai to find her.

By the way she mentioned she dont want to recommend any other girls because she have alot of issues with clients' complaining for their service attitude.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
hallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Can pm this contact for the massage. Am going to BJ from 13- 16th October. Thx
Old 13-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaoyuCrystal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Gentlemen,
New faces are added to my Fantasy Angels House.
Please call or SMS me at + 86 136 5122 3962 for bookings.
Thank You

One of hot new face:
Linda

See you soon.
http://crystalxiaoyu.blog.com/:)

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5478
Old 17-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
hallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Kajos bro for the contact.

I got #2 as recomended.

Looks : say 28 but looks like a sty to me 7/10
Massage : Solid massage skills 8/10
Boob : Not sure. Because cannot touch cannot strip.
RTF : Maybe
BBBJ/BJ : Not allow
HJ : No strip & no touching. She tried for long time eventually ask her to continue masage my back better
Price : RNM168 + HJ200 + 200 taxi

so far Amy is the still my Top list. Any bro here can recommend any outcall girl like Amy services. Searching for another "Amy" since she left.
Old 19-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Wah rmb568 for massage with no stripping and touching but HJ only very expensive. Call OKT for FS for one hour is rmb500+100. I think better go to maizidian look for new ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1