The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilus View Post
Hi bros. Need help. Anybody knows nagoya hills taxi number?
I dont understand,whats Nagoya Hills Taxi number?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracers2424 View Post
This "shopping mode" suiting me better.

Thx for sharing yr info,bro.
Ha!Ha! Uncle prefer go massage shp booking
Old 27-09-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro Nono,

As a member of Formosa, what is the advantage? Tomolo I'll be gg to Batam for a few days cos on 2 weeks "holiday" before I start work in new co.

I called their number yesterday and spoke in English but their email confirmation is in Bahasa...

I wanted to ask them how do I pay and the email seem to tell me to TT to their bank account but I want to ask if can pay at their office or not. Anyway, still waiting for their email.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy View Post
Just booked 2 Deluxe rooms at Formosa Hotel
Tomorrow going to Book ferry to Hourbour Bay.
Also Decided to visit any one place & only few Joints ( will choose best out of available there ) since this is my 1st Trip I don't want to do any analysis this time.
Since you are so sincere about coming to Batam.(i think you are one of the most sincere one) And tho i cannot guarantee anyone a good time,do me a favor. Learn to use the wifi in Formosa (check with receptionist during check in),log-in to sammyboy forum once you reach Formosa Hotel,post in this thread or PM me once you arrived to Formosa Hotel.

I see what i can do to help you and your friend.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_man_sg View Post
My friend in Batam needs money she can see any bro who is willing , she is nice but now a littke chubby witu huge boobs, i have contact num, please PM me.

Her bbm pin is 7CD6C255 Name - vivian.

she also have her friends local batam girls i only tried her. bit expensive in my opinion.
Friend. Who dun need money. And after going thru your posts. Pardon me, if I rather err on the side of caution. Zapped you.
Old 27-09-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
As a member of Formosa, what is the advantage? Tomolo I'll be gg to Batam for a few days cos on 2 weeks "holiday" before I start work in new co.

I called their number yesterday and spoke in English but their email confirmation is in Bahasa...

I wanted to ask them how do I pay and the email seem to tell me to TT to their bank account but I want to ask if can pay at their office or not. Anyway, still waiting for their email.
Advantage as a member? To me there is nothing. What they have to offer was stay 15 nights and get one night free in a period of one year at 510k/night for weekdays (510k is already after discount). As member,there is some small member discount on hotel stay and some transport discount from some ferry terminal to hotel and vice versa (both are useless to me).

To make things easier and simpler,i suggest agoda.com or booking.com (as mentioned in my Batam beginner's guide on my signature) if one is new to Batam. I believe this is all i can say in regards to hotel accommodation. Its a simple trip,simple tour,simple fun and it doesnt have to very very complicated.

Just my solution to your situation.

Good luck and hope you will enjoy yourself.

PS : Google translate is my good friend in Batam

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Nono,

Tomolo will be my first time stepping foot into Batam. I had read almost all your threads and is mentally prepared on what to expect. Since I have all day to myself, will try to find Kaha since I have screenshot out the map from Google Maps.

I hope Formosa's wifi is useable or else I'll be so bored... anyway, see how. I may stay 1 night at Formosa and move around other hotels every subsequent days.

I wish to try 2 persons massage since I've not tried before anywhere.
Old 27-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
morrowmate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First if all, thank you to ask the bros putting all this knowledge together. In my country it is even more expensive than SG to go mongering.

I will be going to SG and batam for some week deserved RnR next weekend. This is my first trip so there's much to learn on how not to be a carrot. I'll post up a full report on the adventure.

Nono is like a patron saint of cheongsters and I will study your posts religiously between now and my trip.
Old 27-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Actually the one facing Kaha is Harmoni Suites (Jalan Imam Bonjol),near Windsor is Harmoni Apartments & at Batam Centre is Harmoni One..just for better clarification no offence...hope..
Actually bro, I beg to differ.. Harmoni Suites is the one that is behind Crown Massage and RM Siang Malam, and near Windsor..

The one opposite Kaha and next to the only McDonalds in Batam is Harmoni HOTEL... Trust me, I've been to Batam over 200 times in the last 2.5 yrs...

Last edited by hawkeye007; 28-09-2015 at 12:41 AM.
Old 27-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
. Trust me, I've been to Batam over 200 times in the last 2.5 yrs...
Gosh 200 over times ... remarkable

How many passports have you replaced already ?

That's close to $9.6k just in ferry fees alone. Outstanding
Old 27-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Actually bro, I beg to differ.. Harmoni Suites is the one that is behind to Crown Massage and RM Siang Malam, and near Windsor..

The one opposite Kaha and next to the only McDonalds is Harmoni HOTEL... Trust me, I've been to Batam over 200 times in the last 2.5 yrs...
John is right.
Old 28-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCK ShoCk View Post
Gosh 200 over times ... remarkable

How many passports have you replaced already ?

That's close to $9.6k just in ferry fees alone. Outstanding
Hmm, now that I've had a few mins to do my math, I might have overstated my number of trips to Batam... It's more like about 150 trips in 2.5 yrs; almost every single weekend (52 weekends x 2.5yrs) plus some sprinkling of weekdays & public holidays...

Yeah, I've paid more than $7k in ferry fees to Horizon Ferries (previously known as Prima Ferries) liao..

I last changed my passport in Sept 2014 and I'm slightly more than halfway through liao... Hahaha...
Old 28-09-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCK ShoCk View Post
Gosh 200 over times ... remarkabl
He has good reasons to be there
Old 28-09-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Friend. Who dun need money. And after going thru your posts. Pardon me, if I rather err on the side of caution. Zapped you.
Bro,

I'm not here to earn points, dont judge me by my posts ok, if you want to follow the lead you follow or just shut the fuck up....
Old 28-09-2015, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm, now that I've had a few mins to do my math, I might have overstated my number of trips to Batam... It's more like about 150 trips in 2.5 yrs; almost every single weekend (52 weekends x 2.5yrs) plus some sprinkling of weekdays & public holidays...

Yeah, I've paid more than $7k in ferry fees to Horizon Ferries (previously known as Prima Ferries) liao..

I last changed my passport in Sept 2014 and I'm slightly more than halfway through liao... Hahaha...
Is it cheaper to get a season pass for unlimited ferry travel to Batam at http://www.batamfast.com/membership/seasonpass.ashx since you're a regular there. Yearly pass is S$1,800 x 2.5 years = S$4,500 only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread