The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

I find that for massage with happy ending (aka just HJ), Melb cost more then Sydney. Whereas for FJ, Melb is cheaper
Old 09-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
How bout the girls, are there many on parade? Age wise?
I think there are around 5 on stand by all the time there man. Visited there once, greeted by Pinky from HK. Worth a visit.

Say, did sammy bros in melbourne organised a raid last night ? (Saturday, 8th December) I was there with my mates (3 of us), saw like 10 or 12 of guys raided Madam Leona's last night man bloody crowded, we didnt got into that place at all
Old 11-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Ok. Thanks for the info. I think $120 for 30 mins in Melbourne is reasonable. How bout the girls, are there many on parade? Age wise?

thanks again
MelbSJ, No worries! As for your questions, it depends, the hit parade can range from 3-5 girls although not all may be available (for Friday afternoons). Age wise they are in the early to late-20s.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Scoped the South Melbourne joints last Friday afternoon, however a couple of girls I had my eye on from 39 and 43 Tope were rostered on nights that day and the rest didn’t catch my eye. Had a bit of free time left, so dropped over to Huntingdale to have a look, and finally settled on Tess from S Korea at Oriental Orchids @ 23 Hume St Huntingdale. Here’s a quick FR:

Tess started on top of me, with a quick catbath. Suction when licking on nipples was good, and then proceeded to move down to my balls. She then capped the little brother and went on to a good covered BJ (she has a no-BBBJ policy, unfortunately). Her technique was good and when she started riding me on top I was having a full hard on. This was followed by doggie and finally I shot my load in missionary.

A short chat was followed by a massage. Skills here not so good, but that’s not the point, is it?

Ratings:
Face: 7.5 (pleasant girl next door face, quite tanned)
Boobs: 8 (Nice and soft natural 34Bs – a decent handful)
BJ: 8 (Good technique – one can only dream about how great BBBJ from her would be)
FJ: 7.5 (accommoadating, not rushed)
Overall: 8 (Willing to talk, quite fun to be with despite her limited English)
RTF: Sure, but want to try other options first (its already my 2nd time with her)
Old 11-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
23 Hume St Huntingdale. Here’s a quick FR:

Ratings:
Face: 7.5 (pleasant girl next door face, quite tanned)
Boobs: 8 (Nice and soft natural 34Bs – a decent handful)
BJ: 8 (Good technique – one can only dream about how great BBBJ from her would be)
FJ: 7.5 (accommoadating, not rushed)
Overall: 8 (Willing to talk, quite fun to be with despite her limited English)
RTF: Sure, but want to try other options first (its already my 2nd time with her)
thanks for the FR bro, will be there to check her out sometime during the weekend, say, is the place difficult to locate ? and could you PM me with the place's telephone no. ? i live in the city, would probably give em a call before heading down to Huntingdale, and btw, what's the damage ?
Old 12-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
thanks for the FR bro, will be there to check her out sometime during the weekend, say, is the place difficult to locate ? and could you PM me with the place's telephone no. ? i live in the city, would probably give em a call before heading down to Huntingdale, and btw, what's the damage ?
Doe13,

Damage is $120/30mins. Phone is (03) 9544 1589, no need to hide since it’s a legal joint.

Its not that difficult to locate, a quick search on Melways or streetdirectory.com.au will bring u to the place easy. Within walking distance of Huntingdale Station too, if you’re driving. Not too sure if Tess is working Saturday, but either way, enjoy yourself!

And post an FR whoever you choose!
Old 12-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Oriental Orchids @ 23 Hume St Huntingdale.
Bro Kimoey...Is this a All Korean joint or Asian?
Old 12-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

And post an FR whoever you choose!
Thanks for the quick reply bro. Will let you guys know how it goes, look out for this space
Old 12-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster

FR on a chic called: Lana, at Gotham City (the blue building close to madam leona's)

Physique
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (Perfect legs, toned body, not masculine, but well taken care of)
Height: 165-ish
Boobs: B on the verge of goin to C-Cup (Natural, unlike most ang-mohs)
Skin: Tanned, kinda dark actually but i recommend that u guys check her out just to make sure how dark is acceptable for each of you

Service
We started off with a BJ and me fingering her to start her going Great kisser, perfect english, good for those who wanted to chat with a couple of mins left on your booking. She told me she's leaving the industry in a year's time, and she might be unavailable during certain time between the holidays too. Basically, what i'm trying to say is, get there and check her out, or gotta wait early next year bros. Satisfaction guarantee, otherwise, complain to me at 0431-xxx-xxx

So, basically she's:
Service = 7/10
Physique = 8/10 (pretty face, HOT bods)
Damage = $250/hour (extra $100 for extras she does, eg. french, 69, etc)

Sorry for the long FR guys, hope it helps
Cheers
Old 12-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
oh btw, went there before got myself at Gotham. It was all Korean when i was there, kinda disappointed at the range of ladies available at that time. Tried to look for Tess (Bro Kimoey's Recommendation) but she wasnt available.

either Tess is the only hottie there, or the other hotties are in a booking. Could be the latter, because as i was leaving, quite a number of cars just got there. But, if all the ladies are as disappointing as the ones i saw couple of hours ago, i wouldnt recommend any bros to go the distance man, 39 and 43 girls are way better, and they're nearby
Old 13-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Mixed actually, I’ve seen PRC, Korean and even ang-mos there.

Bro Doe13, yea there are quite a few CMI ones at Huntingdale (though not as bad as some I’ve seen in other places!), however there are some that are pretty good. The trick is in the timing, getting there when the good ones are working. I’ve recommended a few names from here in one my posts a couple of pages back. Good luck in checking them out!
Old 13-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Doe13, I’ve recommended a few names from here in one my posts a couple of pages back. Good luck in checking them out!
No wonder la all the cars keep on coming, all right then, i'll have a look at previous posts, cheers mate
Old 13-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mixed actually, I’ve seen PRC, Korean and even ang-mos there.

Bro Doe13, yea there are quite a few CMI ones at Huntingdale (though not as bad as some I’ve seen in other places!), however there are some that are pretty good. The trick is in the timing, getting there when the good ones are working. I’ve recommended a few names from here in one my posts a couple of pages back. Good luck in checking them out!

Thanks for the info...Btw, what's CMI? Heehee!
Old 13-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

CMI = Cant Make It
Old 13-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
CMI = Cant Make It
Wah lau eh!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1