The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Why?
How often does that happen?
How often it happens?

So far only happens once since Sillypore/Indonesia's independence as according to the news.

http://www.realreviews.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=134841

When i was there few days ago,ferries were travelling very close to stationary vessels that were park away from Harbour Bay (they need to do that to be sure of the right direction). I was crossing my fingers hoping these vessels dont collide into one another. The haze must have been pretty bad but when i reach Batam,there was little haze,basically unnoticeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Due to the haze, visibility was down to 200 metres. Required visibility is 1.5 KM for boats to travel.

Not so frequent thing lah, I heard from friends that the boats sound their horns very frequently last few days of travel.
I believe it must be really bad after i returned. Vessels on the sea do not have a brake like cars do. When vessels move and when they brake,the vessel were unable to stop immediately.It took a few mins for big vessel with a powerful engine to come to a complete stop. In other word,most of them needs to drive very very slowly due to poor visibility so if they were to take a brake,time required for them to stop completely will be less. Just imagine driving a boat in a foggy forest of trees w/o a brake upon reaching the harbour.

As vessels are driving slower than usual upon reaching the harbour,reaching a little late is rather inevitable.

Batam Center has lots of vessels moving in and out of its harbour whereas Harbour Bay has very much lesser.(i rarely see more than 2 ferries (or vessels) disembarking in Harbour Bay) Hence i prefer to board and alight via Harbour Bay for safety reasons. Partly becos I kiasi ma...lol.

imagine a ship suddenly appearing in this haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy View Post
Hi Bro,
We are reached batam.. Check in already @ Formosa..
Taxi booked whole day + tomorrow drop @400k.
Looks like a good start. Just a gentle reminder,dont pay the full sum at one go to taxi 1st. Just pay the taxi half 1st after your girls reach or after dinner (if he joins you) and the balance after you reach Harbour Bay 2morow.

Good luck and enjoy!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy View Post
Hi Bro,
We are reached batam.. Check in already @ Formosa..
Taxi booked whole day + tomorrow drop @400k.
Thanks to All once again ..
Hope the trip will end sweet memories ( hope fully not a bad trip).
And also further to Bro Nono suggestion, make sure you stay firm on the agreed price as i believed 9/10 taxi at the end of the day will request for more like saying not enough, patrol up, drive you around many trips and most common of all "finding money for food".
Old 01-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarchao View Post
Any hotels to recommend other than Formosa? Not looking for those budget hotels though.
There are pretty good ones if you have the money, for families? Try I-hotel, Nagoya Hills hotel, Planet, Pacific, Swiss Bethel in Harbour bay, novotel....

If you are into rather good ones, reasonable w closeby massage chionging places, try UTAMA, Goodway hotel. Harmony suits.

Other than that, most others are abit further.

There are over 100 hotels in batam.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
They will free 1 with 3 session stamps chop.
Thanks you for your update.

This looks good,but i have yet to see anyone claim that offer as of date. Lets see if i can bring 3 bros there and get 1 time free package in my next trip and we divide the cost amount ourselves after the session,hehehe...we'll see,we'll see....

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
It is one of the best, if not THE best massage place in Batam, and it costs a mere S$25 (IDR250K) for TWO solid hours of traditional massage..
Interesting,numeorus time i hear bros saying that Sports Massage provide one of the best massage. I think i will need to at least check them out in one of my future trips to Batam and use it as a quality massage bench mark in terms of massage standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownbo View Post
I was out hunting at 5ish just to my surprise queen and dynasty both were locked
Dynasty 99,Queen8933 and New Berlian has closed down. No longer in business since few months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Went to Batam on 24-25 Sep to take advantage of the Hari Raya holiday. But bad move. A lot of the booking joints were closed, and those that were opened had little to choose from. Anyway here's a short summary.
Thank you for sharing your FR.

Quote:
Since I'm a newbie, I chose Formosa Hotel based on what I read here. Location was good but I will try another hotel next time. The hotel is really old and has a musty smell at certain areas. Wifi connection was almost non-existent in my room.
Hotel is having a renovation room by room hence the smell. Wifi covers all rooms except some that has not-so-strong signal. If Wifi is a concern,there are 2 solutions,change your room or request for a stronger wifi room. You are the customer in their hotel.

Quote:
After that, I decided to explore around the area. This is the first time I walked around there. I basically circled Nagoya City Mall twice to check out its surroundings. There were a few nicely renovated massage places in a row of shop houses. From the decor and the lady customers inside, I reckon these are clean massage places. Then I finally saw a big building Delta spa. I recalled good comments here and decided to check it out. Turn out it was closed until 6pm due to the holiday. No choice I decided to walk back hotel to try my luck elsewhere.
Now,thats informative. Thank you.

Quote:
By now, I'm really aching for a good massage preferably with specials, so I called up Octopus Spa to ask whether they are open. The answer was yes, so I quickly took a taxi that initially quoted Rp 50k but I bargained it down to 30k. When I reached the place, told them that this is my first time. Was then explained the massage packages and the Gold/Silver bonking packages. Asked to see the girls first and was directed to seat down. The manager then brought the girls out, with 3 Gold tier ladies and maybe 6-7 silver tier ones. The lighting was real dark and I couldn't see their faces clearly. Anyway none caught my eye and I decided to go with the massage with hj. Boy what a good decision that was. The massage lady was a syt in her twenties, quite pleasant looking. She proceeded to massage me and it was one of the best massages I had. The strength was good and the technique superb. Time flies and soon she asked me whether I want hj finish before I run out of time. I said yes and the hj was really fantastic. Very sensual. When I tried to autoroam, she unbuttoned her blouse and let me handled her boobs. Nice! Of course I came in no time. After that, she asked whether I want a shower. I said yes and was surprised that she actually bathed me. After everything, I left a happy man. And damage was only 400k. Too bad I left my wallet in the locker room. If not I would surely have given the girl a generous tip.
Great!!

You didnt get chopped. 400k for a spa-like places is still considerably alright for a 1.5 hour of massage with HJ and roaming all in.

Quote:
I took a taxi back to my hotel and explored the area around again. Many of the booking joints like Queen and Dynasty were closed. I was really disappointed. I thought they would open later as what Delta told me. I decided to walk over to Delta to take a look since I have nothing else to do. Reached there at 7pm and it was open. I happily went inside and was asked to go to second floor to look at the offerings. There was a lady there who explained that there is only full body massage for 2 hr 15 mins: 696k for room without toilet and 896k for a room with toilet. When I asked whether there are other services, she insisted no. Then she repeatedly said no sex, no sex. I was very disappointed and left without trying out their services. I had read about the 3 sensual massage in this forum and was surprised that none was being offered.
The lady you talk to was right. Anyone there will try to upsell you the highest available package (the one with toilet inside room). Its their job and duty to do so. And you choose wisely. Yes,no sex,no sex...in Delta Spa,only HJ (Delta Spa offer HJ tho and only HJ). But they dont called it sex. So far i have been to quite a few massage shops in Batam that offer special services,and almost EVERYONE of them also tells me no sex no sex,sometime tells me no special...lol,just like in Sillypore. But well...

Queens8933 and Dynasty99 were no longer in business. The last I heard on Sept 2015,Queens may reopen,but no dates yet. It was updated in this thread few months ago and even in my summaries that all 3 of them were no longer in business.

Quote:
I then went to have my dinner near hotel. By now, I have already checked out the wechat FLs and was chatting with 2 that looks quite pretty. Decided to try my luck and asked one. She quoted 500k for ST and 1.3m for LT. I told her I will contact her again.
This part guess i dont need to say much,hehehe...just take care of your belongings,valuable etc everytime you engage an FL (freelancers).

Quote:
I then decided to walk around the Formosa area some more and eventually stumbled upon New Berry. It was 9+pm by then and there were only 3-4 ladies, all cannot make it. I left and then walked somemore. Then came across Happy8. There were much more girls there, more than 10. Only 2 looked ok but I was quite tired by then and decided not to take any.
9pm plus...its 9pm plus...hmm...

Know why some booking joints have many girls at 9pm plus and why some has much lesser. Gold Bird would have almost none during those time. Bunga would have the MOST,next to Happy 8. The theory is the same why Bai Long/Momo Mee store closes by 12pm and while Bei Long at A2 food court is still open at 5pm when they both starts business at almost the same timing,hehehe...

You sell chicken rice,i also sell chicken rice,we both have the same amount of stocks to sell,you get to go home much earlier than i do,now you can better guess why so...

Quote:
Then I walked back to my hotel and went up to Alishan KTV. Told them I wanted to look at the rooms and was brought to the smallest room. Room looked ok and clean, not like the Newton KTV that I went before which was old and had a moudy smell. Was explained the package at Alisan but as my intention was just to check the place out, I declined politely and left. As I was feeling tired, I then went back to my room to sleep.
May you have a better next trip to Batam.

Next time,be in Batam earlier if its on weekends/public holiday. You will need to count in the crowd,the travelling time,check in time,rest time and the time it took for you to move around from point A to point B.

Thank you for sharing your FR.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheGentlemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys first time going in batam tommorrow morning solo. staying at formosa. if anyone else going also can let me know.hopefully got shifu can guide the path to fun
Old 01-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

I have a question regarding Delta Spa,i have receive quite a few PMs that Delta Spa 3 sessions (hot stone massage with ear candling) costing more than 600k and it excludes a HJ. Is there a carrot chopping incident i am seeing here? HJ cost another 200k+ with a total add up bill of around 900k in total.

I am thinking if Delta Spa...should be added to my to-avoid-list now.

Hoping to seek answers to my doubts on this as Delta Spa isnt my regular spa places to visit. It stirs my curiosity.

Sincerely thank you anyone in advance if there is an answer.

*i remember my trip to Delta Spa last year costing 400k plus were inclusive of a HJ,Delta Spa seems to chop carrot relatively quite fiercely over the last 60 days.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have a question regarding Delta Spa,i have receive quite a few PMs that Delta Spa 3 sessions (hot stone massage with ear candling) costing more than 600k and it excludes a HJ. Is there a carrot chopping incident i am seeing here? HJ cost another 200k+ with a total add up bill of around 900k in total.

I am thinking if Delta Spa...should be added to my to-avoid-list now.

Hoping to seek answers to my doubts on this as Delta Spa isnt my regular spa places to visit. It stirs my curiosity.

Sincerely thank you anyone in advance if there is an answer.

*i remember my trip to Delta Spa last year costing 400k plus were inclusive of a HJ,Delta Spa seems to chop carrot relatively quite fiercely over the last 60 days.
If I am not wrong it depends on what massage you taking. They have the traditional massage. Hot stone, mud, ear candling all cost extras. The rooms also come in different pricing. My friend took 3session hot-stone massage with executive room (without showering)which includes the HJ and cost around 500k plus. If you take the 3 session, HJ and facilities are include in the package. 3 session is 2hr 15min. I took the suite room(with bath tub)3 session mud therapy (need to wash away the mud lol) and cost 800k. They are coming up with a new massage called the wet or water massage.

Last edited by Balmung; 08-10-2015 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Dynasty has reopen in jodoh. From formosa to lovina hotel that route all the way straight until the cross road end. It has a big signboard on top and will light up in the night.

Delta will exclude hj if you take 2 session (90mins) instead of 3 sessions (135 mins). It cost 150-200k more for standard room package.

Might be going for farm hunting on Sat , anybody can bring me?

Just took the horizon ferry yesterday, still feel it's not worth the money as cannot smoke, no free water, no sell any cup noodle & drinks. Sibei boring for lone ranger. But it's recommended for chiongster who will be taking first ferry (6.10am) back sg as the coffeeshop has already opened. Nothing to eat or buy at sekupang/btm center terminal if taking first ferry there. I'm a breakfast guy anyway
Old 01-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
quixy09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

As long as 3 sessions is taken,be it with or without bathtub,hj is in the package. used to be 465k till early this year when they increase the price. trust me, i have upped some of the therapist before
Old 01-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
x2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all the experienced bro, the information on batam is incredibily los and too many post to finish reading all.
I am planning a solo trip to batam maybe 3d2n or 2d1n. May i ask is the SOP there like when you go to the massage joint (or what other joints are there?), you can book the girl to go out with you and spend the night at your hotel? how much does it cost?
If not, where do you guys usually find all these girls to be part time gf or lover from?
Old 02-10-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Latest pricing at Delta as per 31st May 2015.

Per Session = 45 mins, free use of facilities.
(min 2 session i guess, senior please confirm)

2 Session = 150k per session x 2

Additional session (add this to get HJ) = 130k

My bill as follow:

2 X Session = 300k
1 X Addition Session = 130k
Add on lavender oil = 40k
Tax: 2k (I don't know why 2k only but it shown exactly 2k on the receipt.

Total damage: 472k.

For bros visiting Delta can try to take note of the following:

1) If want HJ, after using of facilities, when you are at the level 2 and was approached by the GRO just tell her you want 3 (Tiga) Session.

2) The GRO will try to push their other Add On like hot stone, mud scrubbing etc to you. It's up to you whether you want to take up their offer anot, no obligation.

3) The GRO won't tell you the type of room available, she will just say Vip Suite Room or just Suite Room (Private room with bathtub, after massage the masseur will shower you). This will cost additional 200k or more if i remember correctly, senior please confirm again.

4) If you want the same pricing as me, tell them normal only will do (Biasa Saja), you will be placed in a hall with different cubicles with curtains.

5) And then the GRO will ask you if lavender oil is ok, for me i took it because i had a pair of hairy legs Same here, you can reject if you doesn't want it.

6) Lastly, the GRO will ask you if you have any preference Masseur? You can try to tell them what type of girl you want and hope she select for you.

Overall i feel Delta is also a tourist trap as they do not have the menu for massage and they don't prompt you with choices and they tend to push all the "VIP Benefits" to you unless you had done your homework.
I found my answers,bro.

Thank you for your reply 4 months ago.
(i bookmarked it 4 months ago and am flipping back)

My conclusion,Delta Spa is a confirmed Tourist Trap Spa.

Cheers!

*To the bros who PMed me your Delta Spa FR,dont say i didnt warn you. The quoted post above was 4 months ago. Avoid Delta Spa if you are unsure on what you are getting yourself into ,alternatively you can still choose to be a carrot,hehehe...

Note : Above statements are purely my personal perspectives,other bros views may varies from mine.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 02-10-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheGentlemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ok guys i confirm going in solo tmr 12 in the afternoon at formosa first timer here till sunday check out leave me a msg if got activity ok? Thaanks
Old 02-10-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I read from a bro here that he enjoyed only foot reflexology and shoulder/neck massage. I also feel so. But I can't find joints offering shoulder/neck massage... maybe bcos it's too cheap to profit? If any bro here knows any joint, pls let me know. TQ

I went to Keyzha as Bro Nono shared... I was shocked to see that the recep got moustache... took a closer look and realised he is a transvestite. 1st time in my life had a FJ, but not really penetrated cos my character don't feel like poking strangers. But I fingered here until wet but she refused to let me finger her deeper... keep holding my hands very stronger from going deeper.

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 slim, no tummy fat
Massage: 6.5/10
B2B: 6/10 B cup. Not so big, hoping for bigger. Not as erotic as I expected
FJ: I wasn't in the mood as always. But I got turned on when fingered her and seeing her shiok face but too bad, she was controlling it so I didn't really poke her cos was soft.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Who can bring me go farm hunting tomorrow morning??
Old 02-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Who can bring me go farm hunting tomorrow morning??
Hmm...your question prompted me to look into Farms in Batam or as you says it,Farm-hunting. One of the most popular farms were the Dragon fruit farm from around Barelang Bridge towards Pulau Galang (i passed by quite a few times).

There are also so many fish farm too. One of strangest thing i found out in Batam was there is actually a PIG farm...hmm...looks like Batam is rather rich in its agriculture. Sorry if i sound like a frog in the well as to date, i do not know Batam well enough.

Now i am thinking,if there will be a Durian Farm in Batam,since i see some tour agency organising a one day durian tour. Hmm...if there is a durian farm,its going to be very interesting,hehehe...and there's also a guava farm too.

Oh,its Oct 2015 now...so i am now looking into my upcoming Oct 2015 Batam trip,hehehe...Batam is a boring place,yes...for those who dont know Batam and i am learning more each day.

I am virtually farm-hunting now...hehehe...and i am looking deeper into agro-tourism. Looks like new pasture for me to uncover...interesting, isnt it?

Cheers!

Side note : I have never ate a dragon fruit before.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1