The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

For bros who r staying near formosa, u may purchase the sim for internet surfing at lucky plaza (can check with some chinese shop there) just next to formosa hotel, around 100k rp for 6g, expire in 2to 3 months..in case the hotel wifi is not usable or u need outdoor surfing..
Old 28-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Pardon me, if I rather err on the side of caution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_man_sg View Post
, if you want to follow the lead you follow or
The BBM is a genuine one. The lady is a big sized MILF near 50yo
Thanks for the lead
Old 28-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Next time got chances must go c c look look, wash wash see got chance to sian anyone there a not
3rd floor there behind the share tea, 1 row of around 5 salons with range of hair stylist for you to choose. There is also 1 ah gua (look handsome and gay ) salon there same row.. I don't recommend this ah gua salon though, very rush job.. my favourite bakso 12k a bowl is just at the corner there ..

Last edited by KohOnly21; 28-09-2015 at 09:11 AM.
Old 28-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
..u may purchase the sim for internet surfing at lucky plaza (can check with some chinese shop there) just next to formosa hotel, around 100k rp for 6g, expire in 2to 3 months..in case the hotel wifi is not usable or u need outdoor surfing..
Just curious,which brand of sim card did you buy?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just curious,which brand of sim card did you buy?
Should be 3 (Tri) telecom. Please note that for this telecom, the thrifty way for non regular to get internet connection is to buy the internet using your current top up balance.

The cost should be as follow:

2k = 25mb
5k rp = 100mb
10k rp = 400mb
25k rp = 1.25gb

Just get a new 3 (Tri) card for around 10k and top up 5k-25k rp with a 2-3k handing charge and dial *123# and choose the number for Data Kuota ++ then choose your desired amount.

The data card that shop sells usually around 5k-10k more expensive than you buy the data via this method yourself.

There are 2 different speed of connection for 3 Tri:

The 6gb for 100k card belongs to the slower speed catagory. Thus for the local for worthwhile.

Data Kuota ++ connection has a better internet speed.

More information here: http://tri.co.id/add-on-data/kuota

There are also those that provide you 50mb per month, the cost as follow:

A month Package: 10k
6 months package: 35k
12 months package: 50k

Which mean if you buy the 12 months package, each month you are entitled to 50mb for the next 12 months.

There are also bundle package for sms/calls, quite interesting i feel.

PS: I always buy the 25k = 1.25gb data, it usually last around 4-6 trips for me.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Should be 3 (Tri) telecom. Please note that for this telecom, the thrifty way for non regular to get internet connection is to buy the internet using your current top up balance.
Thank you for sharing. My 1st and only data sim card is from Indosat Mentari. (expired)

Now at least i know there is another option.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
I hope Formosa's wifi is useable or else I'll be so bored... anyway, see how. I may stay 1 night at Formosa and move around other hotels every subsequent days.

There is no Wifi in the hotel rooms in Formosa ... you have to go down to the restaurant or reception to use the Wifi
Old 28-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

There is no Wifi in the hotel rooms in Formosa ... you have to go down to the restaurant or reception to use the Wifi
Old 28-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowmate View Post
First if all, thank you to ask the bros putting all this knowledge together. In my country it is even more expensive than SG to go mongering.

I will be going to SG and batam for some week deserved RnR next weekend. This is my first trip so there's much to learn on how not to be a carrot. I'll post up a full report on the adventure.

Nono is like a patron saint of cheongsters and I will study your posts religiously between now and my trip.
Where you from? Anyway, another tip for you.

1) If you are a Caucasian, be careful of WL pestering you for higher amount of price n tips. They see you as "richer"... Including buying of items. Culture here is nego, compare prices first before buying. Shopping malls, the prices are shown, still negotiable.

2) Beware of drugs. FL are not so innoncent. Go for established places as bro nono posted. Drug offences are serious things here and the police may want a large sum to release you.

3) Don't carry to much money with you all the time. Keep in the safe. Rupiah dominations are at 100K biggest. Change a few 50k n 20K, 10K notes.. it will come in handy.

4) Water is not safe, please drink from bottled sources only. carry some medication incase of stomach pains.

5) Take metered taxis. The prices are stated clearly. Those who wave at you are not so safe, and may exploit you, if you are not local.

6) Always use condom. HIV rates are 3rd highest here after Jakarta n Puapa in Indonesia.

Hope you have a nice trip. And stay safe.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Now showing in the theaters at Batam :

The Transporter Refueled

Enjoy!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it a good idea to escape the haze in batam? Thinking of a short trip tmr.
Old 28-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just return from trip. Not much haze during my trip on 25 sept to 26 sept
Took a expensive girl from MM. My 2 friends didn't get any, only 1 get a fair girl at only $60. The 2 friends has too high standards. Then we went to eat lunch at habour bay sea food. Ordered crabs, fish, crayfish, sharkfin, shells and some others amount to $170. Then check in BCC hotel. Hotel still ok but not to my like. Will take individual rooms next trip. After check in went octopus spa. We took the suite package massage only. $50 plus. $90 plus is for FJ golden and $70 plus for FJ silver (No massage). If u want massage plus FJ they charge u for 2 separated sessions. 4 person $200. But we should have got the X10 massage voucher, more worth, $250 for X10 executive room, $300 for X10 suite room, top up for silver/golden. It's like $30 for a massage. The facilities not too good compare to delta. Preferred delta. Golden Girls are really pretty. Massage girls still ok. Massage quite good. Then after massage we went to pick my girl and went to arcade. This is my best fun. $10 got a lot of plush from the machines. Any how catch also get. Then went dinner beside arcade. Billed $45. After then went back hotel to get 1st round. Then go out supper again. Eat at A2 $70 sea food again. Go back Hotel OTOT. Wake up breakfast. Girls still with us. After breakfast send them back. Then check out and went straight to delta. Took the mud package at $80, girl quite pretty for mine and 2 CMI and 1 ok. But friends comment Massage was good and facilities was good. Massage to zzzzz. Then we went back eat at habour bay restaurant again. $120 this time cause I forget use Maybank credit card for the first meal. (15% discount) this is an expensive trip. But just for fun.
Hope my FR helps for those who going for delta and it octopus massage.
Trip is 4 person. Meals include 2 girls and 1 driver.

Last edited by Balmung; 29-09-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Old 28-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Took a expensive girl from MM. My 2 friends didn't get any, only 1 get a fair girl at only $60.
bro thanks for your FR. $60 is cheap for LT. Can I ask how much is expensive?
Thanks.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
3rd floor there behind the share tea, 1 row of around 5 salons with range of hair stylist for you to choose. There is also 1 ah gua (look handsome and gay ) salon there same row.. I don't recommend this ah gua salon though, very rush job.. my favourite bakso 12k a bowl is just at the corner there ..
Oh there r, the ah gua one i go before, lucky never attack me.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Hi Bro Nono,

Tomolo will be my first time stepping foot into Batam. I had read almost all your threads and is mentally prepared on what to expect. Since I have all day to myself, will try to find Kaha since I have screenshot out the map from Google Maps.

I hope Formosa's wifi is useable or else I'll be so bored... anyway, see how. I may stay 1 night at Formosa and move around other hotels every subsequent days.

Cannot be no wifi there, the wifi there is one of the strongest.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread