The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

@ Bro Saigon :

What is the name of the ktv? 2 mil overnight sounds very good deal to me

How about the hotel? Which hotel we can bring the girls into? Any hotel is ok ?

thanks a lot for your info...
Old 26-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigonhcm View Post
We were there from 7plus at night and stayed till 11pm. Around 10.30pm senior called mummy to discuss the girl to bring back to hotel. Price was agreed at 2mil for overnight plus 300k tips for sitting fee. Then he called the bill.

The bill was around 1.5mil and each around 750k dong which is pretty reasonable because no snacks or tit bits included except fruits and towels.

The girl I brought back was the one I chosen. OMG, I really enjoyed myself that night.

Damage -
Beer - 24 bottles Heineken @ 33k each
Fruits - 1 plate @ 300k
Mummy tip - 300k
Girl tip - 300k
Girl overnight - 2mil
thank you for sharing post...keep sharing more juicy stories and sure many will up your points...

why dun you share what you did with your syt in the hotel...heard you had a big bang...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ruthless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, any bro in hcm from 10-12 may for KTV or any night activity?
Old 27-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

finally have found my FJ on the spot place in HCMC.

i've been hunting, but i've only found FJ service on premises in KTV and going to hotel and having an motorbike pimp deliver a girl.

after a week of hitting major deadlines at work i decided to treat myself by exploring the city. while on the way to my regular street for bbbj i decided to check out a new street that i've known of with many hot toc and cafe om 30 minutes outside d1 (though i live only 15 minutes away).

i drove up and down the street a few times and noticed one section was very odd. there were about 5-10 convenience stores lined up, each one had 2-4 girls sitting in front most of them playing cards or what not. some even had disco lighting in the back. but after a few times of slow riding back and forth trying to make eye contact with no luck, i turn into a convenient store/hot toc combination shop with two very cute girls in front. i was passed off to an old fat lady who took me through a maze through the house and then got a regular hair wash for 30,000 vnd. i was hoping this was just a tease until a cute syt came in to finish me off - no luck, but atleast my hair is clean. will have to come back and explore this area...

i decided to give up on exploring for the night and go for a sure thing, so driving back home i looked inside the numerous hot tocs. mostly old ladies. then i saw her, a cute syt 18 or 19 years old, small frame, standing inside a hottoc, when she saw me drive by slowly she gave a slight smile. i turn around, pull in, and she's gone. apparently theres a group of guys just went upstairs with a few girls.

i wait my turn but my turn is with a different girl. still cute syt but 1 or 2 points below the one i saw. SOP at first - wet wipes, flirting, shit massage, i strip nearly naked as she pulls down her top and up her skirt. then while HJing me, the chit chat starts:

her: ouch, ur fingering me which hurts. haha a finger hurts but i bet your dick doesn't

blah blah - she lays on the table with me... then inches her way on top of me... slowly kicking my pants off my feet... (very good service i thought...) she's teasing the shit out of me, like she's slowly trying to slip my dick inside her bare back, but i feel her butt-defense (she's squeezing her cheeks together to prevent anything slipping in). odd as fuck. i decided just to lay back, shut up, and enjoy her teasing.

her: i bet your dick would feel good huh

i think about my response and...

my game theory analytic kicks in:

1. this is an FJ place, in which case the offer for FJ will always be available
2. this is a HJ/BJ place, but she really likes me and wants to FJ, in which case holding out will make her more horny
3. she's just teasing me, in which case asking her for an FJ will get rejected

i decided to not respond, or atleast with a grunt. and just enjoy her b2b grinding and rubbing. then she offered to FJ for 400k total. when i accepted she said wait right there as she goes downstairs to grab a condom (odd i thought.... i guess its not usually an FJ place?)

did my deed. very gfe. afterwards we lay chit-chat there until mami yelled our that time is up.

definitely coming back
Old 27-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
Saigonhcm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaigonhcm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to those who upped me. Appreciate very much.

I am very busy today and will find time to write my sexual actions for the overnight session with sexy syt on request by TS and others.

In fact whole night at the ktv my fingers had already went in to dig at the very wet cunt. She was telling me how naughty I was in tieng viet but I don't understand and senior helped to translate for me. It was most enjoyable ktv session I had in HCM thanks to senior. Best of all my syt was willing to play and unlike others kept pushing you away

I received some pm asking for address. Seriously I have no idea how to go because senior spoke to the taxi driver in tieng viet. I think most newbies to HCM should try to pm seniors and asked them courteously to bring you around
Old 27-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Found another long lost brother..... I thought I am already very naughty....

KTVs are different; some rowdy; some sensual; some like supermarket ...... just find the one you like to play in...

Quote:
Thanks to those who upped me. Appreciate very much.

I am very busy today and will find time to write my sexual actions for the overnight session with sexy syt on request by TS and others.

In fact whole night at the ktv my fingers had already went in to dig at the very wet cunt. She was telling me how naughty I was in tieng viet but I don't understand and senior helped to translate for me. It was most enjoyable ktv session I had in HCM thanks to senior. Best of all my syt was willing to play and unlike others kept pushing you away

I received some pm asking for address. Seriously I have no idea how to go because senior spoke to the taxi driver in tieng viet. I think most newbies to HCM should try to pm seniors and asked them courteously to bring you around
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 27-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
BrotherQF deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrotherQF deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro going hcmc in Apr?
Old 28-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
refuito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I will be going on 16 apr with 3 guy friends. Our first time there and we would like to have 'fun'.

I would like to hear advises and recommendations from fellow bros?

Please
Old 28-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilphvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros cheonging in hcm this weekend?
Old 28-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential

If can club at 02gold. All I pay.pm mi your wechat id or hp number
Old 28-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Saigonhcm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaigonhcm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
If can club at 02gold. All I pay.pm mi your wechat id or hp number
You mean no string attach you pay for all charges and expenses at 02 Gold Club

Address: 2, Ho Huan Nghiep Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

If really then what are newbies waiting for quickly pm him when he is going.

Too bad I am not in HCM now.
Old 28-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, my friend and I are in hcmc for the weekend. Any bro interested to meet up and chiong together?
Old 28-03-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post

Found another long lost brother..... I thought I am already very naughty....

KTVs are different; some rowdy; some sensual; some like supermarket ...... just find the one you like to play in...
You two should go together so that we can learn how to do it
Old 28-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
The girl I brought back was the one I chosen. OMG, I really enjoyed myself that night.
Name - Trang
Age - 19+
Boobs - 34B+
Height - 155cm
Weight - 45kg
Gfe - 9.5/10
Ratings - 6/10
Damage - 2mil overnight

Ah Trang was a nice girl. She hugging me all the way in the taxi till we reach the hotel which was just a short distance away. Hotel reception pass the key and Trang deposited her ID without fuss. In the lift, she gave me a peck on my cheek sending current to my body especially little bro. I was telling myself, lucky night and hopefully wonderful session.

In the room, Trang removed her overcoat hugging her little body. She has this shapely curves right in correct places. We started to kiss without removing all our clothes. We were frenching frantically and tongue fighting for almost 10 minutes before we rest. We helped to undress each other and quickly head for showers.

With a girl helping to soap your back and scrub back is the most sensual feeling. i also helped to soap Trang's back and her body. She has red nipples and very neat trimmed pubic hair as she wore G-string panty. Suddenly, she hugged me from behind with the hot water splashing on us. This is paradise and heaven for whatever sake.

On the bed, after a quick toweling off. We no rush to do anything so I took my time to examine her perfect body. All of a sudden I felt energy rush in and we started kissing again. I kissed slowly and licking every part of her body. I worked my way down south and head to her mound. Never had I saw such a small pinkish abalone. I started painting her and she let out soft moans. I moved up and down so that broke her monotony and then her body tightened. I knew she climaxed. I kissed her mouth softly and rested. She was still learning how to french and took our cue learning how to do it. she hugged me tight and soon I capped and knew she will be easy to ride. I did her missionary and hunped her fast and slow. Both of us climaxed together. Trang knew how to please and moves in tandem with my positioning.

We cleaned up and hugged each other to sleep. Only to wake up about 3 hours later and repeat whole process. Final shot was around 5am.

One of the best girl I met during my short tenure in HCM. Can't wait for my next trip and god knows when?

TS and all bros, hope you like my forum. Thank you for reading.
Old 28-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Some of you guy might be aware that i am doing a bike trip from saigon all the way to the chinese border so ill like to document notable experiences along the way.
day 1
Bien Hoa, heard there was a decent massage place, but as i was there too early i didnt get to try, i asked the attendent if they give bj, he avoided the question.
Random massage in Dong Nai, if you guys take the bus you might notice massage places on the highway this is one such place.
tic 60k they wanted me to upgrade to vip 150k but i refused
Girl early 20's 6/10..unmemorable massage wanted 150k for a hj i refused said i pay 100k, said ì bj 150k...she started hj. The hj was not good, made worse by her not letting me touch where i wanted, so i ended it short as i wasnt turned on. Tiped her 70k only, then trouble started with her and the male attendents, story short..i stuck to my guns and left without being intimidated by the 2 guys.
Phan Tiet
Found some chicken farms girls early to late 20's 6-6.5/10 cóst 150k saw 2 girlrs tried only one...bbbj and then sex on a sòfa, the thing is u go to the shop and the mammy calls the girl over then can choose or rêject
Random masage end of Tran hung dao...talked to some locals and confifmed that pretty much all masages herere offer a bj, the tic í 100-150k, a bj is 200k, a hj matchs the ticket.
The place i went to was 100k tic, a cheerful 7/10 came she wanted 300k for the bj i wasnt in mood to bargain plus i knew i had already cum 1hr ago so it would be a long bj b4 i came again..so all up 400k for a masage and a bj
day2
Phan Rang
A few masage shops, most are pretty scary looking with high tickets ie 150-200k, and for not knowing what girls look like not worth the risk, the best one í supposedly on Tran phu...tick 100k, 200k for a bj, 100k for a hj, my girl 21 a 6.5/10..was tired only wanted to do a hj.
cam rang..didnt see a massage place
day3
Nha Trang
The shops ALL of them on 2/4 had older plainer women after checking them all out i left, ínstead i went to the ones on le hong phong..around the 340 mark found 2 shops with ok girl i tried one cute girl 7/10 with firm and large B cups, 150k for a bj, tho more hj, but great tít and a wet pussy for fingering, cant complain

Last edited by mutantchicken; 31-03-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread