The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!
Re: m 26 phimosis tight foreskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumblaster View Post
Totally agree! It was the sensitivity and the fear of breaking a stitch where I decided to do light stuff the last few days. But there was no pain not even from day one.
My biggest challenge now is to not have naughty thoughts these next few days
Is ur surgeon doctor goh. Btw hw is ur recovery progress. I just had my circumcision tdy at cgh too.
Old 31-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
cumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post
Is ur surgeon doctor goh. Btw hw is ur recovery progress. I just had my circumcision tdy at cgh too.
No. Dr Lim's my Principal Doctor. However, the surgery was performed by a female surgeon. Recovery is ongoing, but going well. Already passed the 3 weeks on Friday.

Few things to note since you just got cut..

1)Buy Vaseline. Apply Vaseline where the wound is to minimize scarring. Vaseline covers the wound and prevents scabs from forming. Scabs are bad as they are the reason you get ugly scars.

2) give up on boxers if you wear them.
Just buy briefs. If you are like me who refuse to wear the V shaped types then just get those boxer brief kinds.
You really really want support for your little brother during this period so it doesn't swing when you walk.

3) Take vitamin C. It promotes healing. I've been taking it every day.

4)My pee occasionally still goes all over the place (even until today but not as often as my first 2 weeks). This is related to the swelling from the surgery. Once the swelling goes completely down, it should fire straight. I have been sitting down peeing a lot just so I don't have to wash the toilet each time after I pee.

5) My stitches started coming out on the 8th day but the bulk of them fell off on the 10th and 11th day. I pulled out the remaining on the 12th day. No bleeding when I removed them.

6) Slight bleeding at the frenulum when I masturbate. Everyone advises to wait for 4 weeks but its impossible for me. I started wanking soon after the stitches came off. Happy to report there was no bleeding today despite having another go at playing with myself

7) My dick can finally get hard. Really hard again! Massive plus point from my circumcision
The pain from the foreskin constricting the head for the last couple of years (the reason I got circumcised) , kept me from maintaining a hard erection. Really messed up my chances of having an FB or a healthy sexual relationship with my past girlfriends..
Man..I can't wait till I'm fully healed to test out my improved equipment!

My follow up with my surgeon is on the 8th September. Hopefully, I'll get the all clear and I can start having sex after that...
Old 01-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
No. Dr Lim's my Principal Doctor. However, the surgery was performed by a female surgeon. Recovery is ongoing, but going well. Already passed the 3 weeks on Friday.

Few things to note since you just got cut..

1)Buy Vaseline. Apply Vaseline where the wound is to minimize scarring. Vaseline covers the wound and prevents scabs from forming. Scabs are bad as they are the reason you get ugly scars.

2) give up on boxers if you wear them.
Just buy briefs. If you are like me who refuse to wear the V shaped types then just get those boxer brief kinds.
You really really want support for your little brother during this period so it doesn't swing when you walk.

3) Take vitamin C. It promotes healing. I've been taking it every day.

4)My pee occasionally still goes all over the place (even until today but not as often as my first 2 weeks). This is related to the swelling from the surgery. Once the swelling goes completely down, it should fire straight. I have been sitting down peeing a lot just so I don't have to wash the toilet each time after I pee.

5) My stitches started coming out on the 8th day but the bulk of them fell off on the 10th and 11th day. I pulled out the remaining on the 12th day. No bleeding when I removed them.

6) Slight bleeding at the frenulum when I masturbate. Everyone advises to wait for 4 weeks but its impossible for me. I started wanking soon after the stitches came off. Happy to report there was no bleeding today despite having another go at playing with myself

7) My dick can finally get hard. Really hard again! Massive plus point from my circumcision
The pain from the foreskin constricting the head for the last couple of years (the reason I got circumcised) , kept me from maintaining a hard erection. Really messed up my chances of having an FB or a healthy sexual relationship with my past girlfriends..
Man..I can't wait till I'm fully healed to test out my improved equipment!

My follow up with my surgeon is on the 8th September. Hopefully, I'll get the all clear and I can start having sex after that...
Thanks for ur advised. Today is my four day. High 5, I have been siting down peeing too cause of the same problem. First day was alright but second day onwards can't shoot straight.

My killer was second day as I woke up steaming 4 times make me super pain but 3rd day onwards everything seems to be fine, can go out shopping etc but still feel slight uncomfortable.

I cant wait for it fully recover.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

cumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for ur advised. Today is my four day. High 5, I have been siting down peeing too cause of the same problem. First day was alright but second day onwards can't shoot straight.

My killer was second day as I woke up steaming 4 times make me super pain but 3rd day onwards everything seems to be fine, can go out shopping etc but still feel slight uncomfortable.

I cant wait for it fully recover.
What pain killers did they give you? if you had penadein, were you taking them every 8 hours? I was popping them frequently despite having no pain cos of codeine in it. I figured it would keep my little bro from getting hard during the first few days. But I stopped after day 3 so this tip's a little too late. Anyway, glad to know your doing well and was up and about on day 3 already
Old 02-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
What pain killers did they give you? if you had penadein, were you taking them every 8 hours? I was popping them frequently despite having no pain cos of codeine in it. I figured it would keep my little bro from getting hard during the first few days. But I stopped after day 3 so this tip's a little too late. Anyway, glad to know your doing well and was up and about on day 3 already
They gave me penadein too. Yea too late for me to eat it now.. Now thinking what else i up do to further speed up the process.. Me starting to feel itchy.. This is bad!
Old 02-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
They gave me penadein too. Yea too late for me to eat it now.. Now thinking what else i up do to further speed up the process.. Me starting to feel itchy.. This is bad!
Vitamin C..And eat more protein. Not much else. And you can't do anything yet, no matter how itchy you get..just gotta deal with the blue balls until the stitches come off.. And even then i wouldn't really advise it..the frenulum part will still bleed when fully erected. That area takes the longest to heal..
Old 03-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
valentinotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a trick i found while recovering. some of you might find it weird,

is to wear your underwear back front, front back.

cause the front where the bird is some underwear design or most got the seem there, but where as for your butt there isn't. by wearing the underwear like that, i manage to secure the bird in position and not be afraid of it coming in contact with the seems of the underwear.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MountainBiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That area takes the longest to heal..
Thats very true indeed bro
Old 14-09-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys, just FYI, circumcision isn't the only solution to remedy phimosis. There's also another method which utilises stretching to achieve complete withdrawal of the foreskin.

In fact, medical research has shown that circumcision is the worst solution, causing you to lose sensitivity in your glans area.

Try googling for this product called phimocure. If you don't want to pay for that, just go to any tattoo/piercing shop and buy one of those flesh tunnels - the kind that people use to enlarge ear holes. You can use it to do the same for your tight foreskin.

Hope this information helps!
Old 02-10-2014, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HalfEmptyBottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Hey guys, just FYI, circumcision isn't the only solution to remedy phimosis. There's also another method which utilises stretching to achieve complete withdrawal of the foreskin.

In fact, medical research has shown that circumcision is the worst solution, causing you to lose sensitivity in your glans area.

Try googling for this product called phimocure. If you don't want to pay for that, just go to any tattoo/piercing shop and buy one of those flesh tunnels - the kind that people use to enlarge ear holes. You can use it to do the same for your tight foreskin.

Hope this information helps!
You try this before, how did it work out?
Old 02-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope is not too late when TS reads this. My method of resolution is to stretch the foreskin outwards and upwards everytime during shower for 3 sets 60 seconds, for 2-3 weeks continuously. (Imagine opening up the gap of the balloon with your index in the gap and the thumbs pinching it for grip). Do within your comfort zone, can't be rushed, don't risk injuring yourself, if the skin tears and heals back it'll be even tighter than before (counter-productive). If your rush to pull down the foreskin to expose the glan and unable to push back up aka. paraphimosis use water and/or soap to lubricate to assist the foreskin returning to the top, also stroke your shaft in up and downwards motion when fapping.

When you're finally able to pull down your foreskin to expose the glans, you may have a white layer of smegma, that's normal and nothing to worry about, sensitivity of foreskin and glans maybe high (mine was sensitive even to water), but more frequent fapping or sexual activity will make it less so.

I researched online and saved myself time and awkwardness to seek medical help, no circumcision required. I'm no medical professional so do this at your own risk haha.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louisrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The pain of the injection to my spine was more painful than the op/aftermath. I went for LA.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes you can go back to work. In my case the procedure was done at 11 am at a GP clinic. At 2:30 pm the same day, I was chairing a meeting at work.
Champion. 2 thumbs up for you boss.

Honestly guys, these days circumcision and the recovery process is a walk in the park.

I had mine done more than 30 years ago.

Back then, everything was done under GA and I remember waking up screaming and crying in pain.

And for 1 week after the procedure, each time you piss is like an explosion of needles from the head of your penis.

You literally clench your fist and eyes as the urine is about to come then when it explodes out through the dressing, you scream and try not to pass out from the pain.

These days, with the advent of new surgical procedures, it is so much better.

Be thankful.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: m 26 phimosis tight foreskin

Quote:
since you are in no rush, go polyclinic and get a referral for circumcision. The wait is long but it costs less and its fully paid by medisave.

I'm on Day 4 now of my circumcision recovery and let me tell you that even from day one, there is no pain. It's uncomfortable cos the head is exposed and is very sensitive to touch, but there is no actual pain.

Don't put off the circumcision (like i did) for fear of the pain. My reluctance has affected my past relationships as a girl will get put off if you cannot perform and she won't want to persue dating you further.

My problem was basically the pain from retracting the foreskin would cause me to lose my erection...And this can happen mid-way, while you are already having sex with the girl..Even if everything works out, the foreskin is tender from the pain and you would not want to have sex again shortly after. This also puts off the girl if she still horny.

So bro, for your own future happiness, get it snipped. Otherwise it will be damn hard for you to have a healthy sexual relationship with any girl who you might have wished to have been your girlfriend.

Thanks for the advice..... Fully paid by medisave is attractive
Old 08-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OrangeDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerlon View Post
Fully paid by medisave is attractive