The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 21-02-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Beijing Recommendations

Did some thorough recce through this tread.. Went to the numerous mamasans i.e Xiaoyu.. Maria.. Maggi.. Fiona.. And also went through some of the weblinks which illustrates fake photos of models.. I ever tried YZ from one of Maria's stables last year, however she had already quit from the FL scene and recovered from her financial crisis.. Wasn't keen to try any one from OKTs or Mamasans' stables..

Contacted mamasan Angel and chatted with her for a while.. discussed on my requirements.. And also side chat with her regarding the Beijing FL market flooded with the same usual group of cyber mamasans (they have actually SGP bfs or hubbies) who help them do their regular postings in this tread to generate cheap marketing for their stables..

Quite a nice chatty mamasan.. Our conversation actually click as she used to have SGP boyfriend before.. Time fixed to be at 6pm.. She will sent Xiao Qing to the lobby of my hotel so that I can go downstairs to access the elevator..

Xiao Qing was punctual for the apointment.. Angel contacted me at about 5:55pm to request me to go to 21st storey to meet XQ.. Thumbs for the time punctuality and service.. No rush or late for apointment.. First impression of XQ is that she resembles like 75.9% a old taiwanese actress 王祖贤 Joey Wong in eighties.. thick trimmed eye-brows.. typical 北方 look.. it will be better if she would have been taller..

Had a shower job with XQ.. As I have requested this from her mamasan Angel.. Nothing to shout for.. As the shower job not like Singapore FLs who normally wash your rod clean and also checked for any unhygiene aspects.. The water tub was filled with water too hot for XQ.. She told me she was feeling too hot in the water tub.. Some small chat on her background.. Was told that she was in Beijing just only 10 days and currently taking some cosmetic makeup course.. Wow! quite a freshie in this FL trade..

After shower, we then lied on the bed.. She then capped me and started to rabba rabba my rod and also licked my nipples.. She then do a BJ for me which lasted for about half a minute or so.. She then did cowboy on top of me while my hands were cupped to her tits.. We then did missionary with her legs on my shoulders and finished off our session with doggie position.. Shiong.. I love it when I ejeculate my armies while grabbing her firm tits.. Can feel she wanted more energetic and faster pace so that she can achieve orgasm also, but guess my age is catching up.. I cum in mids during our doggie position..

After the FJ session.. XQ's wrapped up quite automatic.. I then gave her a slight massage on her back to help her with the body lotion.. I was tempted for a 2nd round however our debrief was pretty short.. Anyway it was Memorable and Money worth spent..

Name: Ah Qing
Origin: Hebei
Looks: 7.5/10 (SYT, shoulder-length coloured hair, complexion is normal and smooth)
Height: 1.58m
Body: 8.5/10 (slim figure, got small hips)
Boobs: 8/10 (32C-cup jugs, nice for my hand-grips)
Frenching: No
Painting: Never try (pubic area quite bushy)
Fingering: No
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, deep-throat)
Boobs-fuck: No
CIM: No
COF: No
COB: Maybe
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8.0/10 (accommodating & suitable for multiple positions)

Damage: 600RMB /1 / 60 (value for money, inclusive of taxi)
Service/Attitude: Friendly, cheerful & chatty..
Old 21-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frelanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lily's Feng Feng- not THAT bad

So I saw Feng Feng last week on Lily's recommendation. As other have mentioned she doesn't give the best service. But overall I enjoyed her company.

She's a tight little body, with a decent enough face. Her fake tits are not entirely unfun to play with. After joking around with her for a bit and chatting she seemed to "open up." She didn't give me a BJ though, that I think was the only negative for me.

So if you like spinners and don't mind a bit of work, not half bad. Wouldn't recommend if you're looking for a service intensive provider.
Old 21-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Elfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff2861 View Post
What the damaged for yingying?
Hi All Bros,

Just arrived this morning and staying at Wang Jing Holiday Inn.

Just called Xiao Yu for arrangement, did not tell her who I wanted but told her I want her young and most important is with original boobs.

She assured me on the arrangement and total damage (inc taxi) was 1300 for overnight.

Haha, not sure worth or not..... will update after I see her at 10.30pm coz leaving back to S'pore tomorrow 8am flight.
Old 21-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Elfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Bros,

Reached this morning and staying at Wang Jing Holiday Inn.

Called Xiao Yu, told here my requirement (ie young and most important with original boobs).

Total damaged will be 1300 (inc taxi) for overnight.

Haha, now waiting for her to arrive at about 10.30pm.

Hope to be able to update you guys later.
Old 22-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

I have tried calling Amy handphone but it is no longer in use

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 22-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Had Ying Ying last night

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6.5 (A bit on the skinny side)
Boob: A cup with big nipple (A bit saggy)
BBJ: 8
GFE: 8
Damage: RMB600 + RMB100 (for transport)

Good service and good attitude

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 23-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Robinpp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Beijing Recommendations

Bros,

A wonderful experience with this Beijing gal, met her in tagged and was with her when I flew to Macau last trip... she's so good in bed and know how to please a man well unlike other China bird... Bros, if you travel to China, just simply give her a call and make a reservation in advance she will be there for you...was told she need $$. she only 25 year old, slim, fair able to speak simple english

Try it and you wont regret!

PM me if you interested....
Old 25-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Did some thorough recce through this tread.. Went to the numerous mamasans i.e Xiaoyu.. Maria.. Maggi.. Fiona.. And also went through some of the weblinks which illustrates fake photos of models.. I ever tried YZ from one of Maria's stables last year, however she had already quit from the FL scene and recovered from her financial crisis.. Wasn't keen to try any one from OKTs or Mamasans' stables..

Contacted mamasan Angel and chatted with her for a while.. discussed on my requirements.. And also side chat with her regarding the Beijing FL market flooded with the same usual group of cyber mamasans (they have actually SGP bfs or hubbies) who help them do their regular postings in this tread to generate cheap marketing for their stables..

Quite a nice chatty mamasan.. Our conversation actually click as she used to have SGP boyfriend before.. Time fixed to be at 6pm.. She will sent Xiao Qing to the lobby of my hotel so that I can go downstairs to access the elevator..

Xiao Qing was punctual for the apointment.. Angel contacted me at about 5:55pm to request me to go to 21st storey to meet XQ.. Thumbs for the time punctuality and service.. No rush or late for apointment.. First impression of XQ is that she resembles like 75.9% a old taiwanese actress 王祖贤 Joey Wong in eighties.. thick trimmed eye-brows.. typical 北方 look.. it will be better if she would have been taller..

Had a shower job with XQ.. As I have requested this from her mamasan Angel.. Nothing to shout for.. As the shower job not like Singapore FLs who normally wash your rod clean and also checked for any unhygiene aspects.. The water tub was filled with water too hot for XQ.. She told me she was feeling too hot in the water tub.. Some small chat on her background.. Was told that she was in Beijing just only 10 days and currently taking some cosmetic makeup course.. Wow! quite a freshie in this FL trade..

After shower, we then lied on the bed.. She then capped me and started to rabba rabba my rod and also licked my nipples.. She then do a BJ for me which lasted for about half a minute or so.. She then did cowboy on top of me while my hands were cupped to her tits.. We then did missionary with her legs on my shoulders and finished off our session with doggie position.. Shiong.. I love it when I ejeculate my armies while grabbing her firm tits.. Can feel she wanted more energetic and faster pace so that she can achieve orgasm also, but guess my age is catching up.. I cum in mids during our doggie position..

After the FJ session.. XQ's wrapped up quite automatic.. I then gave her a slight massage on her back to help her with the body lotion.. I was tempted for a 2nd round however our debrief was pretty short.. Anyway it was Memorable and Money worth spent..

Name: Ah Qing
Origin: Hebei
Looks: 7.5/10 (SYT, shoulder-length coloured hair, complexion is normal and smooth)
Height: 1.58m
Body: 8.5/10 (slim figure, got small hips)
Boobs: 8/10 (32C-cup jugs, nice for my hand-grips)
Frenching: No
Painting: Never try (pubic area quite bushy)
Fingering: No
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, deep-throat)
Boobs-fuck: No
CIM: No
COF: No
COB: Maybe
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8.0/10 (accommodating & suitable for multiple positions)

Damage: 600RMB /1 / 60 (value for money, inclusive of taxi)
Service/Attitude: Friendly, cheerful & chatty..
Mamasan Angel's ctc is 134 3993 2282
Her weblink is http://www.angelsinbeijing.blog.com/
For bros who has got andriod phones, can text her over at whatsapp or call her direct for your necessary horny requirements.. :P
Old 26-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
73Rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Just got a text from one of my girls in Beijing and she is now a mommy in a ktv. So just doing her a favor and posting the details here. If you happen to be in Beijing and not sure where to go, please give her a call and check out the place. I was just in Beijing in Feb and honestly disappointed because the girls mostly do not go back with you after the session. At least the places we visited didn't. So I checked with her and she said it can be easily arranged if you do want the girls to go back with you after the session. She has become a close friend so disclaimer her - I absolutely do NOT get any monetary returns for posting this. Go check out the place and maybe give us a field report if you do. I am probably heading up Beijing in March and will check out the place too.

Here are the details of the joint and her contact number is listed as well.

地址:朝阳区东三环宵云路鹏润大厦地下一层 ,峰豪国际俱乐部。 女人街旁。
安安 +86 134-8883-0027

Damage :
Rooms start at 800RMB free flow drinks
Girls : 300/400
ST : 1500
LT : 2000

Have fun!
Old 27-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Name: Amy
Look:7/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: B+ with pink nipples
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300 + tip RMB 200

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.

Received a call from Amy from Beijing yesterday asking me to help her introduce some customer. Here is the contact: +8613716000281
Old 28-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
x_ylx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.

Received a call from Amy from Beijing yesterday asking me to help her introduce some customer. Here is the contact: +8613716000281
Hi fellas,

I was at BJ and had the opportunity to meet with Amy. As mentioned by Bro Prickly, her services and attitude were excellent. I gave her the same amount as Bro Prickly because I thought she deserved it and was not pushy. Again, I just used the contact provided on the forum and thought I returned the favour by posting my experience. If you had a different experience, don't flame me. As the cliche saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. Personally, I would look for her again.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 20
clans is one of the Best!clans is one of the Best!clans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Please negotiate the damage with her directly as I'm not sure if the RMB300 is inclusive of HJ or not. Kindly PM me if you are interested.
Kind of disappointed with Amy. I called at 10.30pm today and she said she is not free until 12am, so fine I said and told her that she can call me when she is done and I will wait. she called at around 12am and we agreed upon the price RMB300 + RMB100 for taxi. Half and hour later she messaged me and said its too far away and requested to come next day.

I was so angry that she had to make me wait a better part of the night and now I am here sitting in my hotel clueless on who to find in the wee hours of the morning.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
charly2144 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fiona OKT

I was in BJ last week and tried twice Fiona's outcall service which has some good reviews ont this forum.

1st experience : Alee (real picture on the web site) :
I asked for a good service and english speaking girl. Fiona recommended Alee and I said ok. Arrived right on time (one hour delay) to my hotel. Actually I've already met this girl when she was working for Lili stable under the name of Kerry. She didn't remember me obviously... or so she said...

Well, I was happy to see her again as I remembered a nice and slim body though small tits.

To sum up the whole stuff (1 hour meeting) : quite GFE girl (light FK) with lot of cuddles, 2 mn BJ (too short), but then came the daty time. I love to lick a pussy and obviously she liked the way I did it as the sheets were all wet after 10 mn. If you have never seen a girl squirt, then try Alee. Just unbelievable how this girl is squirting when she comes. She came several time and of course was so excited that the FS was great. All in all, I spent a very good time with her. I recommend.

Damage : 1000 RMB + 100 for taxi. Quite expensive but still ok

The 2nd experience is another story : 2 days later I called Fiona again asking for another girl to try. She advised Ping Ping. I was confident and said yes. The girl arrived right on time : nice face but seemed to be a bit chubby. I was feeling pretty horny so decided to keep her and then problems started...
She asked to be paid upfront (never do that) which I did as a fool... after a short shower, I asked for a massage which she did (10 mn mac) reluctantly. Then ? Nothing good. No kiss, no BJ, no daty, nothing just straight sex ! Should have buy a doll ! WaF ! 1100 for that. I unloaded and didn't say a word. I was too upset.
I really don't know what to think about Fiona service. 1st experience was ok, 2nd one was awful. SO make your own opinion about her.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fiona OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly2144 View Post
I was in BJ last week and tried twice Fiona's outcall service which has some good reviews ont this forum.

1st experience : Alee (real picture on the web site) :
I asked for a good service and english speaking girl. Fiona recommended Alee and I said ok. Arrived right on time (one hour delay) to my hotel. Actually I've already met this girl when she was working for Lili stable under the name of Kerry. She didn't remember me obviously... or so she said...

Well, I was happy to see her again as I remembered a nice and slim body though small tits.

To sum up the whole stuff (1 hour meeting) : quite GFE girl (light FK) with lot of cuddles, 2 mn BJ (too short), but then came the daty time. I love to lick a pussy and obviously she liked the way I did it as the sheets were all wet after 10 mn. If you have never seen a girl squirt, then try Alee. Just unbelievable how this girl is squirting when she comes. She came several time and of course was so excited that the FS was great. All in all, I spent a very good time with her. I recommend.

Damage : 1000 RMB + 100 for taxi. Quite expensive but still ok

The 2nd experience is another story : 2 days later I called Fiona again asking for another girl to try. She advised Ping Ping. I was confident and said yes. The girl arrived right on time : nice face but seemed to be a bit chubby. I was feeling pretty horny so decided to keep her and then problems started...
She asked to be paid upfront (never do that) which I did as a fool... after a short shower, I asked for a massage which she did (10 mn mac) reluctantly. Then ? Nothing good. No kiss, no BJ, no daty, nothing just straight sex ! Should have buy a doll ! WaF ! 1100 for that. I unloaded and didn't say a word. I was too upset.
I really don't know what to think about Fiona service. 1st experience was ok, 2nd one was awful. SO make your own opinion about her.
ur 2nd case is almost same as mine when I asked from Lily...too bad I forgot to ask for her name (or I think she refused to tell)..else can warn the bros here..
Old 05-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
b049822 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help from bros here.

This is really the first time that I go to Beijing sharing a room with a friend, so cannot do outcall. I know that this forum is filled with all outcall contacts, but this probably cannot apply to my next trip.

I am wondering whether there is any good sauna or massage places in Beijing which provide good services. It will be very helpful if bros can provide me some directions.

I will be staying in Chao Yang area.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1