The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
If you are looking for a no-frills hotel that is cheap and comfortable, try the atrium@ratchada 13.
How is the wifi speed/strength here? Need a place with strong wifi to do some work. Otherwise, any other place to recommend - only care that it is cheap and strong wifi.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Huay Khwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Huay Kwang Night Market....... there change a lot liao, pavement repave already, last time i went in june........
Wow Huay Khwang night market become more atas liao arh?
2 years no go liao wor.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huay Khwang

Lesser shops on the pavements....... coz kanna clear by the junta......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow Huay Khwang night market become more atas liao arh?
2 years no go liao wor.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by malsoonka View Post
How is the wifi speed/strength here? Need a place with strong wifi to do some work. Otherwise, any other place to recommend - only care that it is cheap and strong wifi.
Unfortunately the wifi there is as good as non-existent. Keeps dropping. I'm not overly bothered by it tho as I always buy the unlimited wifi and can't be arsed about it. The sofa and coffee table would make a perfect work desk for you tho. Just get some cha yen downstairs and you can camp inside the room the entire time.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I believe we are on the same page liao!
We may even have bumped into each other unknowingly on Ratchada Soi 13 in the past.

Ok this stall you can't miss it.
The stall owner's son or worker is a giant sized puchai!
If I'm the owner I'll use this guy as stall mascot.

I confirm chop and stamp you are a genuine BKK lao jiao cheongster.
Not those Korean superstar or dua kang kia.
Hahaha wah i didnt know that was the secret to being certified as a genuine BKK cheongster. Actually I'm not laojiao la... starting cheonging only 3 years back. Just so happen that I started from this spot so quite familiar lol. Last time got gf here watch me like Kim Jong Un watch over North Korea like that.. I didnt even know what was siamdiu 4 years back hahahaha. After breakup all hell broke loose. Anyway some people just try damn hard to fit in one la. What's there to dua kang about? Cheong alot doesnt mean your lampa bigger also. There's still many things I want to do but haven't done due to a lack of company for safety and economic reasons. (visit Pimp, fish for chai at mixx or Insanity, AGG bars i also havent comb before)

I've never tried the Kor Moo Yang at that stall though. will make a mental note. Their duck beak is shiok if you are adventurous enough... overall the food there is cheap, good, and very local flavours. On a side-note, just a little further up there is a small stand selling coffee and cha yen etc... from noon about 1pm onwards will have this lady set up a tiny stall selling Kor Kai Jiao.. damn shiok man. 15 baht for 1 egg with rice and 25 baht for 2 eggs. Knn u go makan omelette in SG cheapest also set you back $6.

@Francis85
As for Huay Khwang, I walked there almost every night when i was there 2 weeks back (I travelled solo so at night sometimes really nth to do just walk lor). Didnt notice the touched up pavement.. guess i wasnt observant enough hahaha. Theres a shop there that I like to eat also its called Noi Seafood... but prices abit more steep. expect to pay close to SG zi char price but the food is good and opens really late.. like 4am still have.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Greetings,

Huaykwang night market and surrounding areas is called new mini Chinatown! I f you cruise around those areas, you'll know what I'm talking about and it will get worse!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Lesser shops on the pavements....... coz kanna clear by the junta......
Thanks for the update.

Quote:
I've never tried the Kor Moo Yang at that stall though. will make a mental note. Their duck beak is shiok if you are adventurous enough... overall the food there is cheap, good, and very local flavours. On a side-note, just a little further up there is a small stand selling coffee and cha yen etc... from noon about 1pm onwards will have this lady set up a tiny stall selling Kor Kai Jiao.. damn shiok man. 15 baht for 1 egg with rice and 25 baht for 2 eggs. Knn u go makan omelette in SG cheapest also set you back $6.
That stall is Issarn style flavour.
Check out the Moo Yang next time.

The small stand selling coffee and cha yen is in front of the Thai Chinese food stall (near 7-Eleven) right?
This is my default food stall for lunch.
You can order your food in Mandarin and they can understand 555.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Arrow Huay Khwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Huaykwang night market and surrounding areas is called new mini Chinatown! I f you cruise around those areas, you'll know what I'm talking about and it will get worse!
Do you have discrimination against "China man" like me!?

CHINESE LIVES MATTER IN THAILAND!
5555!
Old 28-09-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

TonyCheong2,

No, I like Chinese, especially attractive Chinese Women! Currently, I live in Belle Condo located near intersection of Rama 9 and Ratchada! Approximately, 40% of tenants in our condos are mainland Chinese so they always speak Chinese to me cause they think I'm Chinese!

Only problem I had with Chinese men was in Macau Ferry Terminal! I almost got into a fist fight with 2 Chinese men, that's another story lah.

As people know, I'm 75% Korean and 25% Malaysian lah!

To answer your question, my Thai friends are telling me about talat Huaykwang area is turning into mini Chinatown!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Huay Khwang

Quote:
Do you have discrimination against "China man" like me!?

CHINESE LIVES MATTER IN THAILAND!
5555!
Not just in Thailand....

Old 29-09-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the update.

That stall is Issarn style flavour.
Check out the Moo Yang next time.

The small stand selling coffee and cha yen is in front of the Thai Chinese food stall (near 7-Eleven) right?
This is my default food stall for lunch.
You can order your food in Mandarin and they can understand 555.
Ya thats the stand. But I never eat the chinese food there before.. I view from the outside ah... Mai ru kin arai.. 555. any recommendations ?
Old 29-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
To answer your question, my Thai friends are telling me about talat Huaykwang area is turning into mini Chinatown!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Not just in Thailand....
555!

Quote:
Ya thats the stand. But I never eat the chinese food there before.. I view from the outside ah... Mai ru kin arai.. 555. any recommendations ?
Pad Ka-Prao Moo (Basil Stir Fry Pork ).
Old 29-09-2016, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
PRC's can have Patpong all they want, just as long as they stay away from Thermae and Soi Cowboy and my hotel
the ex badabing, dont know know call what, has some pretty hot WLs.. dont want to compete with ah tiong leh.. did u see the video they zap the buffet..
Old 29-09-2016, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pad Ka-Prao Moo (Basil Stir Fry Pork ).
When ordering, Thais will say, "Kra pao moo". Sometime the auntie will ask, what type of pork. I guess your Basil stir fry pork is "kra pao moo sap"...

Old 29-09-2016, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm not overly bothered by it tho as I always buy the unlimited wifi and can't be arsed about it.
What's this unlimited wifi you are talking about? Thanks. Anybody else with recommendations on a hotel in Ratchada area with solid internet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1