The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

will be staying in St Giles Makati next week for 4 days business trip.
any recommendation near the hotel as i will be there alone.
Read about LA cafe, zzyzx club, P Burgos and EDSA.
Is it safe to venture alone?
Old 28-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
will be staying in St Giles Makati next week for 4 days business trip.
any recommendation near the hotel as i will be there alone.
Read about LA cafe, zzyzx club, P Burgos and EDSA.
Is it safe to venture alone?
you are stone throw away from P Burgos

all else is far

yah,'generally safe but be street smart, less cash, if possible cheap phone and if anybody sauntered over to you check if they are LB or possible robber ...
Old 03-10-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrhonest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Manila next week, staying @Inercon.

Where should I go to get good bonk? MPs? Or any number for call girls?

I'm quite a regular in BKK/JB/KL/Phnom Penh/Vientiane/HCMC/Hanoi, but no experience in Manila.

Cheers.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhonest View Post

I'm quite a regular in BKK/JB/KL/Phnom Penh/Vientiane/HCMC/Hanoi, but no experience in Manila.

Cheers.
Read back on this forum
Read ISg forum
Join philippines- addicts board
Old 03-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers.
if you got style and time you can try your luck in the upcoming discos, nearby.

of course with good looks you can always land a fair maiden in Havana at Greenbelt, a stone throw from Intercon, or pay the hyper cute plus charging ones at P Burgos ...

and do read up, and MPs aren't thriving unless you don't mind the hour plus plus taxi to AF1 or QC like places
Old 06-10-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in Makati next week for work again. joining me for part of this time is a female. any raunchy (yet safe) places I can bring her during the night? LA Café? Jools?

Also never been to the Fort, any recommendations on a good fine dining place there?
Old 08-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justiin13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodRideOut View Post
in Makati next week for work again. joining me for part of this time is a female. any raunchy (yet safe) places I can bring her during the night? LA Café? Jools?

Also never been to the Fort, any recommendations on a good fine dining place there?
fort area is hell for commuters not to mention some taxi drivers will rip you off. if you will stay at makati you can go to Green belt or glorieta for shopping then there is a lot of restaurant at Jupiter street.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

This is interesting. I am in Manila practically every month. What I know is good stuff don't stay long in a particular place. They die quite soon after it happens. This place is now being badly contaminated by the Koreans and the Japs. Totally unlike when I first step on their soil when Marcos was still President.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
This is interesting. I am in Manila practically every month. What I know is good stuff don't stay long in a particular place. They die quite soon after it happens. This place is now being badly contaminated by the Koreans and the Japs. Totally unlike when I first step on their soil when Marcos was still President.
That's in the early 90's. Ermita, most of my sweet memories were from there.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justiin13 View Post
fort area is hell for commuters not to mention some taxi drivers will rip you off. if you will stay at makati you can go to Green belt or glorieta for shopping then there is a lot of restaurant at Jupiter street.
last month it took me 1 hour plus plus, nearly 2 hour, from Avenue Mall at Makati Ave, to Robinsons Galleria along ADB Ave, return was 15 mins flat

Manila jam only worsens, never becomes lesser ...
Old 09-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodRideOut View Post

TGIF in Robinson's Galleria, Mbargo bar in Fort, and anyway you can stroll along Meralco Ave ..

is your partner pinay? if so, try also Moonshine Bar, other than the place Gramercy 71 ?? heard that's a new hip pick up place ...
Old 10-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrhonest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my experience.
I was in Makati last night and after dinner, didn't want to go out, so I called up outcall massage service from certain MP (I don't want to name here, but can share if pm me). I spoke with agent and was told service fee 3K peso for tantric/lingam massage and they will be sending good looking/young girl to my hotel. However, the one showed up at my door was more like 30plus, short, dark skin and with quite a big tummy. It was definitely a turn-off, but hey what the hell, I didn't want to go through a hassle of changing and arguing, so just proceeded. Anyway, it cost me 5K peso (she said 3K peso doesn't include HJ). I always thought Tantric/lingam massage includes HJ. Well may be I was wrong. Obviously, I won't ever use their service again.

Lesson learnt, I shall make effort and hit MBC or Air Force One next time.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was in Makati last night and after dinner, didn't want to go out, so I called up outcall massage service from certain MP (I don't want to name here, but can share if pm me). I spoke with agent and was told service fee 3K peso for tantric/lingam massage and they will be sending good looking/young girl to my hotel. However, the one showed up at my door was more like 30plus, short, dark skin and with quite a big tummy. It was definitely a turn-off, but hey what the hell, I didn't want to go through a hassle of changing and arguing, so just proceeded. Anyway, it cost me 5K peso (she said 3K peso doesn't include HJ). I always thought Tantric/lingam massage includes HJ. Well may be I was wrong. Obviously, I won't ever use their service again.

Yes , u should have made a effort , it's crazy ! U were in makati , heart of Phil nightlife and all u did was call a outcall from ur hotel room , when will we guys learn , sometimes as a nation we make a fool of ur selves .
Old 11-10-2014, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
He's Mr Honest mah. ..

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 11-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

my skinny small boob FL massage girl does all included for 3k

but she insists she has no friend to bring along ...

maybe next time ...

then again, based on location I may not venture too far, considering now till near midnight traffic is a killer

if i was near P Burgos or walking distance to havana, atleast a recce wouldn't have hurt
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1