The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK guide for newbies

Hi Bro Pokeslow

*hehehe* I know la...hehehe.... it's only a ONE NIGHT ROMANTIC ENCOUNTER.....just leave short and sharp the next day morning or afternoon or evening, dont keep staying back for Sec 3 lessons la........hahahaha....
Old 23-08-2004, 05:57 PM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Bro Pokeslow

*hehehe* I know la...hehehe.... it's only a ONE NIGHT ROMANTIC ENCOUNTER.....just leave short and sharp the next day morning or afternoon or evening, dont keep staying back for Sec 3 lessons la........hahahaha....
hahaha well said bro Deli. LOS is a land where u can this feeling as I always said "You Can Choose and Reject what you dont like"..but if smaller head do the thinking, then sorry hor, you will never pass Sec 3..hahahahaha
Old 23-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow

most of the time, they wield their power to reject thai girls....until they like a particular thai and then kena rejected...but they (the guys) still go back to Sec 3 classroom to study Sec 3 lessons again.....

you can lead a Sec 3 boy to Sec 4 but...the Sec 3 boy loves to study Sec 3 lessons...become expert you know.....I think I cannot pass my Sec 3 lessons liao.....sometimes you got to have perserverance.... Sec 3 perserverance....LOL
Old 23-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow

I think there's a headmaster for Sec 3 lessons...la....he is an expert in taking the lessons, he is really an expert, he can pass and fail Sec 3 at the same time! and magically still stay in Sec 3 class! very expert.
Old 23-08-2004, 06:06 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
Hi Bro Pokeslow

most of the time, they wield their power to reject thai girls....until they like a particular thai and then kena rejected...but they (the guys) still go back to Sec 3 classroom to study Sec 3 lessons again.....

you can lead a Sec 3 boy to Sec 4 but...the Sec 3 boy loves to study Sec 3 lessons...become expert you know.....I think I cannot pass my Sec 3 lessons liao.....sometimes you got to have perserverance.... Sec 3 perserverance....LOL
bro deli,

of course Sec 3 would love to study Sec 3 lessons mah..cause Sec 4 lessons too cheam for them mah..but many times, they claim that the lessons in Sec 4 is not their choosen subjects mah..many other reasons la, like small class, too hot etc la...hehehehe

so, i guess being an expert in Sec 3 is not a bad experience at all eh? errr only thing can only play with sec 3 girls la..cause when trying to play with Sec 4 girls and higher, you cant answer their questions..hehehehe
Old 23-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow

Let's take a refresher course then.....Hoooooray for Sec 3!!!!
Old 23-08-2004, 06:12 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
Hi Bro Pokeslow

Let's take a refresher course then.....Hoooooray for Sec 3!!!!
Bro Deli,

Any good mentor we could learn from ie. repeat student of Sec 3 ? Sign me up when you found 1 eh!!!!
Old 23-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow

what mentor?????????!!!!! HEADMASTER coming back to homeland la.....I already sms my registration to him liao!

LOL.
Old 23-08-2004, 06:25 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
Hi Bro Pokeslow

what mentor?????????!!!!! HEADMASTER coming back to homeland la.....I already sms my registration to him liao!

LOL.
Wah became HeadMaster liao eh? Wah, failed Sec 3 can also become HeadMaster one eh? Must be one hell of an expert Sec 3 student. OK la on! Register for me too!
Old 23-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow

u always 'siam' his kopi invitations, u have to register personally with him la. listen to his stories and answer his questions la, once your head get giddy, you know you are ready for Sec 3 Boy course.....LOL.
Old 23-08-2004, 06:30 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
Hi Bro Pokeslow

u always 'siam' his kopi invitations, u have to register personally with him la. listen to his stories and answer his questions la, once your head get giddy, you know you are ready for Sec 3 Boy course.....LOL.
Wah seh! Sounds like a deng deng master too eh cause till I giddy then I ready..hahahahahaha buay tahan. Ok la, I will accept his kopi invitation next time. Dont want to loose the opportunity to learn from the HeadMaster of Sec 3. A chance that I wouldnt want to miss..lol
Old 24-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

dun go take the refresher course w/o me hor...

Old 24-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Vax

quick quick! register with Sec 3 Headmaster! He's back in town liao.
Old 24-08-2004, 12:20 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
this wan I agree. param 9 seems to quite inconvient. even it is not near to param 9 BTS.

YAH,, though La defense and colonze is along param 9, I notice its only 3.5 km away from ratchada (hway Kwang), while in the the TAXI, BUT STILL not as far as SECON Square, SINAKARIN...hope u noticed

anyway , CHEErs!! bro, next time can go UTOPIA,honolulu which is approximately 800m away from param 9 mrt stn. not as far
Old 24-08-2004, 12:26 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spader

2)For Star Wars fan: when i visited Sukhumvit Soi 4 at 2+am, it must be what Han Solo has felt when he visited that alien bar at the desert. Aliens, cyborgs and creatures from other galaxies are all there. Serious.

The Canteen at MOS Eisley, haaa ha , I was there, wish I had my Jedi apprentice cloak on, though I had my "light saber" prepared . was with my "jedi master". enjoying some refreshments.

did duelled with my "light saber" with a beautiful " alien from planet Issarn later though. heehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1