The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Hi boss, tanzhou & Zhongshan can be combined as a thread while zhuhai should be stand alone instead. You are combining too many places into a thread which will be hard to get info to less popular Zhongshan
thank you for feedback...

can we let this flow for a few days and see...the old Macau Zhuhai thread is still there...you can still search and read...but now just Macau alone...

you are free to re-post the info here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
uncleahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since zhuhai already here... probably i will need to source and recruit here.

Had planned a trip to zhuhai in end march in a group of 4 or 5 whom already confirm. Any bros here whom wanted to join us may pm me. Details as follow:

2 departure date for our small group: 28th March 6am flight and 29th 12pm flight due to some commitment so there are 2 different group flying different day and time. You may choose either 1 departure. Me alone on 29th March 12pm flight.

Will be back on april fool day. Evening flight. Mostly will be 2 ktv session and also 1 pub session on different night.

Looking for 1 or 2 more bros to join us, so pm me.

Cheers
Old 27-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tan-Zhou ( 坦州 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Tan Zhou is up and coming. Just back from a trip there just 2 week ago. There are quite a number of KTV in town like Huang Jue, Wan Hao, Dong Fang etc with more coming up. The girls are mostly around the range 3, 8 12, however heard that around last week quite a number of them increased to 13. Number of girls in each KTV is around 80 to 150, with Huang Jue seeming to have the most girls. Now may not be the best time to go as quite a number of girls would be going back for chinese new year. SN still have but quantity and quality quite bad from my experience.
bro, how about Hilton & Sheraton ZS ? Are they near to TZ or ZH?
thanks

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 28-01-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

The old Tanzhou thread only managed 8 pages in 6 years and we never had any Zhongshan thread prior, and of course very very few reports about the place posted in other threads.

The new title should be catalyst for/encourage more Zhongshan and Tanzhou FR's to be posted as Zhuhai is a pretty popular mongering spot with many reports posted regularly. Zhuhai and Zhongshan are contiguous to each other, many mongers alternate between the two place and mongering style, service etc are similar.

SEAJ
Old 28-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
bro, how about Hilton & Sheraton ZS ? Are they near to TZ or ZH?
thanks
Zhongshan is a perfecture level city and Tanzhou is a town in the most Southerly part of Zhongshan/bordering Zhuhai.

Your hotels are downtown Zhongshan in the middle of the City.

Travel South from your hotel you will hit Tanzhou; travel further South approximately the same distance, you will be in the main part of Zhuhai.

SEAJ
Old 28-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
The old Tanzhou thread only managed 8 pages in 6 years and we never had any Zhongshan thread prior, and of course very very few reports about the place posted in other threads.

The new title should be catalyst for/encourage more Zhongshan and Tanzhou FR's to be posted as Zhuhai is a pretty popular mongering spot with many reports posted regularly. Zhuhai and Zhongshan are contiguous to each other, many mongers alternate between the two place and mongering style, service etc are similar.

SEAJ
There was one Zhongshan thread around.
Old 28-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
There was one Zhongshan thread around.
Got me curious and did a quick search – and you’re correct! In fact I found several but all of them either short lived or hardly participated on.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ight=zhongshan
0 posts, 17-12-2014

51 posts 20-09-2006 to 01-12-2013 mostly about Zhuhai and/or traffic directions/questions.
Interestingly, this thread was entitled Zhuhai/Zhongshan Info and you had posted there 28-02-2012.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ongshan&page=2
21 posts, 11-08-2012 to 14-08-2012. And I can’t believe this, but I actually posted the last post. LOL

Linking Zhongshan to Zhuhai should/hopefully will elicit more FR’s for the places in total.

SEAJ
Old 28-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got me curious and did a quick search – and you’re correct! In fact I found several but all of them either short lived or hardly participated on.

0 posts, 17-12-2014

51 posts 20-09-2006 to 01-12-2013 mostly about Zhuhai and/or traffic directions/questions.
Interestingly, this thread was entitled Zhuhai/Zhongshan Info and you had posted there 28-02-2012.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ongshan&page=2
21 posts, 11-08-2012 to 14-08-2012. And I can’t believe this, but I actually posted the last post. LOL

Linking Zhongshan to Zhuhai should/hopefully will elicit more FR’s for the places in total.

SEAJ
all merged...

Old 28-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zhongshan is a perfecture level city and Tanzhou is a town in the most Southerly part of Zhongshan/bordering Zhuhai.

Travel South from your hotel you will hit Tanzhou; travel further South approximately the same distance, you will be in the main part of Zhuhai.

SEAJ

Your geographical coverage is respectable. Two thumbs up. Will look up the mapped out route in future. Hopefully one of your geography student( let us call him H) don't fail his exam🐾 again.
Old 28-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
all merged...
LOL - There's TONS of threads about all sort of places.

All you need to do is search the International Field Reports main page and enter any city and you'll get pages of threads relating to the city.

Have fun.... but really... I think you've done more than enough for now.
If you see all the threads listed for each city, you'll keel over!

SEAJ
Old 28-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Your geographical coverage is respectable. Two thumbs up. Will look up the mapped out route in future. Hopefully one of your geography student( let us call him H) don't fail his exam🐾 again.
Respectable?? LOL - what a quaint way of putting it!

Actually, all I know - half-assedly- is Southern China and the other few SE Asia places I come back to time and again to monger at.

Our buddy H have his work cut out for him - Kudos for his stellar effort to clean, merge and rationalize all these threads. So..... Leave him alone

SEAJ
Old 28-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
All you need to do is search the International Field Reports main page and enter any city and you'll get pages of threads relating to the city.

Have fun.... but really... I think you've done more than enough for now.
If you see all the threads listed for each city, you'll keel over!
dun worry...i am keeping track of old threads dug out...if any will merged them...i dun want to dig thru all those dormant threads...better buried it...info defintely different now....so no much useful...

I had went back to dig out all those posted till last year...no more new post I will not do much...

Old 28-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun worry...i am keeping track of old threads dug out...if any will merged them...i dun want to dig thru all those dormant threads...better buried it...info defintely different now....so no much useful...

I had went back to dig out all those posted till last year...no more new post I will not do much...
More than adequate.
Thanks!
SEAJ
Old 28-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Agreed! They are in the same region and very close to each other.
Return up +11
Old 28-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SEAJ
thanks bro!

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1