The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
compared to dossena at least riise got speed and stamina thou he got a lousy right foot...but riise will forever be etched as one of Liverpool heroes for me if only becos of his goal from a thunderbolt free kick against the manure team a few years back...
to be honest, dossena has got more speed and can deliver fantastic crosses. but to me, riise can tackle better. however, both cant defend to save their lives. granted, riise scored some wonderful goals but he didnt really get the job done, the job he was supposed to do in the first place, ie to first and foremost, defend well. first thing that comes to mind for riise (at least for me), is that he was a chelsea player... well, at least for 1 game during last season's champs league semi-finals.

i think both dossena and riise should have more success if they r employed as wingers. pity that aurelio is not playing a bigger part in the team, for one reason or another. cheers.
Old 17-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
to be honest, dossena has got more speed and can deliver fantastic crosses.
i think both dossena and riise should have more success if they r employed as wingers.
Are u kidding yourself??
Watch him play and u know why.....
Btw, Riise has been used as on the left midfield.....success???
Old 17-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
granted, riise scored some wonderful goals but he didnt really get the job done, the job he was supposed to do in the first place, ie to first and foremost, defend well. first thing that comes to mind for riise (at least for me), is that he was a chelsea player... well, at least for 1 game during last season's champs league semi-finals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkano View Post
Are u kidding yourself??
Ah sad that fans remember what they choose to remember - not a personal criticism here but a general remark.

Didn't we go nuts when JAR smashed the free kick past Barthez? Or when he led the break and smashed the shot past Cudicini in the Charity Shield?

That's the Riise I will choose to remember rather than the hopeless right foot in the CL semi-final - FFS it wasn't even a final!

What kind of fans are we and what will a player need to do to prove himself to the fans?
Old 18-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Some good news. Skrtel is back in full-training.

Martin Skrtel returns to full training - Liverpool FC latest - Liverpool Echo.co.uk
Old 18-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think both dossena and riise should have more success if they r employed as wingers.
actually riise was originally a left winger but Rafael kept playing on left back but his crosses leaves much to be desired...
Old 18-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Ah sad that fans remember what they choose to remember - not a personal criticism here but a general remark.
I wonder why the sudden arguement about Dossena or Riise..

Give Dossena time before we judge him.. Not all player come to BPL and make an impact in the 1st season like Torres did.. Better players than Dossena came and took time as well..

If I remember right, Dossena came form Udinese right?
Italian league is slow and boring loh.. Give him time to get used to the pace in BPL..

Afterall, he didnt play too much games also...

As for Riise, he was a good servert for the club..
All players have their ups and downs..
Since he no longer at Liverpool, why dont we just live with his good memories?
Afterall, its was him who crossed for Gerrard to head in the 1st goal of our comeback in Istanbul...
Old 18-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Are u kidding yourself??
not as much as u are... owen for pool huh???

Quote:
i hope we r watching the same player. i have said (in this thread) from the first game i saw dossena played against rangers and commented that he might not have the capabilities to play as a defender. but his crosses when he is overlapping r beautiful. oh, and he is speedy... didnt u notice???

oh, by the way, "more success" as in compared to playing at leftback, ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What kind of fans are we and what will a player need to do to prove himself to the fans?
ahh... i wasnt there when he did his heroics against manure and chelsea. damn, i wish i was in istanbul. but i was in london for work during the semis, a most difficult period for me then, and i was constantly ribbed about it and not to mention that i constantly saw people on the street, wearing "riise 6" on chelsea blue. so, pls do forgive me if i come across as unforgiving... oh, and of owen's judas act too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
actually riise was originally a left winger but Rafael kept playing on left back but his crosses leaves much to be desired...
huh??? like i said, he would have made a decent winger. but that is just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Give Dossena time before we judge him.. Not all player come to BPL and make an impact in the 1st season like Torres did.. Better players than Dossena came and took time as well..
defining season is always the 2nd season. torres will be judged on how he does this season when everyone in the league would have already figured out how to defend against him. but that doesnt change the fact that dossena is very ill at ease in the leftback position. dont think time can do anything unless pellegrino does something drastic to change his game totally.

Quote:
As for Riise, he was a good servert for the club..
All players have their ups and downs..
Since he no longer at Liverpool, why dont we just live with his good memories?
Afterall, its was him who crossed for Gerrard to head in the 1st goal of our comeback in Istanbul
ok, my bad.
Old 18-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
that is good news indeed... no nonsense and take no prisoners tackling is what pool needs now.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not as much as u are... owen for pool huh???
I certainly hope it can happen. Owen is proven quality.
Hope to say the same for Keane but...
Old 19-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Alonso wants Real.....
REAL CHALLENGE

He got his xmas wish.....
FACE REAL MADRID IN LAST 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 19-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Hey I was quite sure it was gonna be Messr Mourinho and Inter.
Old 19-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alonso wants Real.....
REAL CHALLENGE
Yup, was watching it live and when we drew Real Madrid, I straight away thought of this article. I guess the Spanish players in our squad knows that Real is having a poor season by their standards. I think we stand a more than fair chance, especially when the 2nd leg is at Anfield. The 2nd thing I thought about is Torres. Being an A. Madrid player, I think it will mean a lot to him if he can score the goals to kick them out of the Champions League.

Just to share a nice video with you guys before our match against Arsenal. We've seen many videos of good players during the off-season. More often than not, these are videos of players we wish Liverpool would sign. I thought it's nice to show a video of a player we DID sign. Malouda, I'm so glad we found someone better, cheaper, faster and younger than you.

He's been impressing a lot of people who took the trouble to compile his efforts in Youtube. I really hope to see him score more.
Old 20-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I certainly hope it can happen. Owen is proven quality.
so is robbie fowler... cheaper and much, much more of a team player. oh, and he doesnt bite the hand that feeds.

owen cannot fit into this present team already. they no longer need a striker who can barely trap the ball, not to mention hold up the ball. if u r looking for these qualities, mark viduka would be a much better choice. again, cheaper and much, much more of a team player. cheers.
Old 20-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alonso wants Real.....
REAL CHALLENGE

fantastic!!! i cant think of a better time for liverpool to face real madrid. the players they want to buy, huntelaar and co, should still be cup-tied. dont think higuain would trouble carra and skrtel, and i would bet my house that mascherano and gerrard will keep the dwarves quiet throughout both legs.
Old 20-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

We will try to score an away goal...
hopefully Torres will be available...
Hes desperate to play against his old club but missed both ties...
all eyes will be on him and Gerrard..............

cant wait...couple of months to go..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1