The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 6
Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Camping tor more
Old 09-04-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAmyUber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anymore updates?
Old 10-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
CapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pls dont retire and update more
Old 10-04-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
CCB Gog, can you answer two golden questions of mine:

1 if you were attached or married to your so called dream lady, then you found out she's having a sexual affairs with your buddy, or a total stranger, what will you do?
2 do you plan to write a third story about another relationship to share with us?
1. Probably devastated. Let's be real, men are jealous creatures. We can fuck around, but our spouses can't. Granted there are some who wants an open marriage, but I guess, I'm still conservative in this sense.

2. Third story already written.

1st - Janice
2nd - Milly
3rd - Alicia

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
why not? then it will really be MILF. Not 'mom i love fucking' but 'mother-in-law fucking'
The 'M' in my MILF is simply... "Married".

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezy34 View Post
accidentally came to this forum. and this is very interesting
2014 joined, how you accidentally come to this forum bro... hahahaha... thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangRongrong View Post
A goodbye fuck would be the perfect ending!
Balls shrunk already, ask the bros who got caught during the action with another married woman by relatives, I don't think a 'goodbye' fuck is something you can think of after that. In an alternate universe or multiverse maybe another me might do that. Hahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informergy View Post
Camping tor more
Thank you bro, but no more already, story ended a few pages back, I think you haven't finished reading that's why you don't know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyUber View Post
anymore updates?
No updates bro, already ended. My stories are short ones apart from 1 long love one.
Old 10-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I actually forgot about the story of Milly, rather short.
Then fourth story otw?...
I recalled reading a news, that's this guy in China who was known and being notorious, loved looking for married women to be either ONS or FWB. Then one of the husbands caught up on him, nailed him down in a night club, badly beaten him and stabbed him with a dagger that caused his intestines to spill out.
You are right, most men want to fxxx around but wouldn't tolerate if their women are doing the same.
Old 24-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

any updates gog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
1. Probably devastated. Let's be real, men are jealous creatures. We can fuck around, but our spouses can't. Granted there are some who wants an open marriage, but I guess, I'm still conservative in this sense.

2. Third story already written.

1st - Janice
2nd - Milly
3rd - Alicia

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

The 'M' in my MILF is simply... "Married".

2014 joined, how you accidentally come to this forum bro... hahahaha... thank you.

Balls shrunk already, ask the bros who got caught during the action with another married woman by relatives, I don't think a 'goodbye' fuck is something you can think of after that. In an alternate universe or multiverse maybe another me might do that. Hahah.

Thank you bro, but no more already, story ended a few pages back, I think you haven't finished reading that's why you don't know it yet

No updates bro, already ended. My stories are short ones apart from 1 long love one.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1