The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Here we go again, same old shit again...
What do u mean
Old 27-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

There u go Tom. There is another person who wants u to put up or shut up. It's funny how Tom used to bully everyone on a daily basis but now that someone has called him out he is all scared and quiet and asking for money from us.

Bote: even your friend Tom-the-faker knows that I'm not a clone of anyone. So wake up and smell the roses and stop with the false accusations.
Old 27-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Hey Tom..

One quick question. Is it true that u took someone to meet girls and that the girls were actually ladyboys. lbs are often cheaper. do u think that u have been having sx with lbs all this time and that maybe that's why u thought the hole was always tight. did ur dick smell afterwards or does it just always smelll
Old 27-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Actually there is one. Your ex-customer lausung had such a bad experience he vowed never to return to VN (see screen capture below).

The others are simply too ashamed to come forward. I would be, too, if I was stupid enough to be scammed by a 3rd grade pimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if you can prove even one person who i approached, and sure if i am doing that there will be plenty of "victims" posting their bad experience, and yet tehre ISNT even one...

Last edited by hoian; 27-07-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Samster

Tom what do u say now. Now someone has shown u proof that someone was so upset by the treatment that he got from u and the high and fake prices that they had to pay in addition to your fees of $150 or so. He was so upset that he vowed never to return to Vietnam. Vietnam is such a beautiful country. You should be ashamed for ripping this boy off and scaring him away from the country forever. You are a scammer and u should immediately say that u will stop trying to rip off unsuspecting new people.

And what's the story with all the others. Is it true that u also have photos of all the people u ripped off and that u have threatened to publish their photos if they complain about u.

If these photograph allegations are true you could and should probably face criminal charges. Extortion , blackmail and threats like these are criminal acts.

Every single person on this thread should condemn this Tom and express their disgust

Last edited by sidtip; 28-07-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team Hoian/sidtip vs Team TomMAffolter/Bote

mod found that Bote should be silent for a while...

you cannot quote and amend the contents of the quote to create mischief...

please keep the arguments here in this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
mod found that Bote should be silent for a while...

you cannot quote and amend the contents of the quote to create mischief...

please keep the arguments here in this thread...
he was fun
Old 28-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Hey Tom..

One quick question. Is it true that u took someone to meet girls and that the girls were actually ladyboys. lbs are often cheaper. do u think that u have been having sx with lbs all this time and that maybe that's why u thought the hole was always tight. did ur dick smell afterwards or does it just always smelll
Tom--- is this true
Old 28-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

It is funny how TomMAffolter was here every single day to criticise people but now that he has been caught trying to sell himself like a cheap diseased hooker that he has vanished.

TomMAffolter how many people have u charged to show about town and then taken them to average places and loaded up the prices charged and took the cash as commission. TomMAffolter it is strange that no one ever said u did a good job with them.

TomMAffolter u have spent years telling us how u get 10/10 girls for 200,000 and that we all pay too much but we have been waiting for a long time now for u to show us one of the 10/10 girls/lbs u visit.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
i will double my efforts to catch up with you, you know i am a patient, resourseful and persistant guy so be assured our paths will meet soon.
TomMAffolter I am trying to work out if you are a psychopath or a sociopath or whether you are just delusional. It's possible that you just have low self esteem. But either way it's pretty certain that you have some sort of antisocial personality disorder.

Why would you want to follow someone (and it seems threaten someone) because they shared a tip about a massage shop.

Can someone - anyone - please PM me the name of any establishments that TomMAffolter has shared with them so that I can post them and stop him from selling these addresses to people.

TomMAffolter in your long and boring post above u said that u found some cheap shops. You go on to say that the girls in them are all 4-6 out of 10 in looks. Now - we all know that when someone says they slept with a 10 that it was probably an 8, and a 7 is usually a 5.5. or 6. So if u r admitting that all your secret shops are 5s then they must really be 3s. This is what everyone has been saying about u for a long time TomMAffolter. It seems that you visiti old wrinkly diseased people and get a good price. The rest of us pay more but we get better looking girls.

TomMAffolter u also say that u enjoy licking vaginas or the 4/10 girls that u go with. I respectfully suggest that you reconsider this because it is disgusting. These old woman and ugly things that you spend time with are not the most hygienic people down there. I also see that you regularly disinfect yourself with a course of antibiotics every six months because of the number of dieases you have or may have picked up. The problem TomMAffolter is that you are infecting girls with your diseases TomMAffolter and these dieases may be passed on to other dirty punters like yourself. This is not necessarily a problem because the clean punters will protect themselves and do not frequent the dirty places that you prefer, but it still whiffs a bit.

TomMAffolteri said this a bit earlier. Is it true that you take photographs of the punters that pay u $100 to show them around and then threaten to post the photos on the internet if the punters complain about u. This is actually criminal and you could be charged. Let thiss stand as a warning to potential clients of yours. TomMAffolter has said that he will photograph and punish punters who annoy him. This dude is DANGEROUS. Do not take a risk with him. If anyone PMs you offering to show u around ask other punters if he can be trusted. Ask in the pblic forum because TomMAffolter has several fake profiles so that he can approach u and not reveal that he is the cheating and dangerous TomMAffolter.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

TomMAffolter I am trying to work out if you are a psychopath or a sociopath or whether you are just delusional. It's possible that you just have low self esteem. But either way it's pretty certain that you have some sort of antisocial personality disorder.

Why would you want to follow someone (and it seems threaten someone) because they shared a tip about a massage shop.

Can someone - anyone - please PM me the name of any establishments that TomMAffolter has shared with them so that I can post them and stop him from selling these addresses to people.

TomMAffolter in your long and boring post above u said that u found some cheap shops. You go on to say that the girls in them are all 4-6 out of 10 in looks. Now - we all know that when someone says they slept with a 10 that it was probably an 8, and a 7 is usually a 5.5. or 6. So if u r admitting that all your secret shops are 5s then they must really be 3s. This is what everyone has been saying about u for a long time TomMAffolter. It seems that you visiti old wrinkly diseased people and get a good price. The rest of us pay more but we get better looking girls.

TomMAffolter u also say that u enjoy licking vaginas or the 4/10 girls that u go with. I respectfully suggest that you reconsider this because it is disgusting. These old woman and ugly things that you spend time with are not the most hygienic people down there. I also see that you regularly disinfect yourself with a course of antibiotics every six months because of the number of dieases you have or may have picked up. The problem TomMAffolter is that you are infecting girls with your diseases TomMAffolter and these dieases may be passed on to other dirty punters like yourself. This is not necessarily a problem because the clean punters will protect themselves and do not frequent the dirty places that you prefer, but it still whiffs a bit.

TomMAffolteri said this a bit earlier. Is it true that you take photographs of the punters that pay u $100 to show them around and then threaten to post the photos on the internet if the punters complain about u. This is actually criminal and you could be charged. Let thiss stand as a warning to potential clients of yours. TomMAffolter has said that he will photograph and punish punters who annoy him. This dude is DANGEROUS. Do not take a risk with him. If anyone PMs you offering to show u around ask other punters if he can be trusted. Ask in the pblic forum because TomMAffolter has several fake profiles so that he can approach u and not reveal that he is the cheating and dangerous TomMAffolter.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
u need to search the threads and you will see such good comments...reading the last 20 pages wont do anything...its
I read further back and u r right. that Laussag dude didn't say anything too bad. but what he did say was that he paid u to take him around. and what he DEFINITELY didn't say was that u introduced him to extraordinary girls. u promise 10/10 girls for 200,000 but u then take clients to 4-6 out of 10 dangerously dirty girls. even u admitted that u have to have antibiotics every 6 months because u cant even tell what diseases u have picked up.

Punters visiting Vn for a holiday cannot take the risk going with u. we do not want to go home with diseases because we have been taken by u to the dirtiest, most dangerous girls in Saigon. We do not want to have to go to a doctor and explain why we have fungus growing on our co.cks like u. we do not want to have to worry and take antibiotics. we would rather pay a bit more money and go to a safer, cleaner place. Yes - even the girls in the clean places can have diseases but all of us would prefer not to take the dirty risks that u do.

u r a disease spreader TomMAffolter and can I please ask that u do not put the lives of travellers at risk by PMing them and trying to charge them to take them to the most diseased old ugly girls in Vn.

The more I hear u talk TomMAffolter the more I come to realise that the 10/10 girl that u think u once saw was actually a la.dy.b.oy. if ldy boys are ur thing then that's ok but r now exposing the girls u r with to the added (higher) risk of HIV. so TomMAffolter/ please stay away from novice punters. they are stupid enough to fall for ur shit but the rest of us think u r a very dangerous person TomMAffolter/
Old 29-07-2016, 07:42 AM
Samster

TomMAffolter I read the posts of someone who paid u to show him. What he DEFINITELY DINDN"T say was that u introduced him to extraordinary girls. u promise 10/10 girls for 200,000 but u then take clients to 4-6 out of 10 dangerously dirty girls. even u admitted that u have to have antibiotics every 6 months because u cant even tell what diseases u have picked up.

Punters visiting Vn for a holiday cannot take the risk going with u. we do not want to go home with diseases because we have been taken by u to the dirtiest, most dangerous girls in Saigon. We do not want to have to go to a doctor and explain why we have fungus growing on our co.cks like u. we do not want to have to worry and take antibiotics. we would rather pay a bit more money and go to a safer, cleaner place. Yes - even the girls in the clean places can have diseases but all of us would prefer not to take the dirty risks that u do.

u r a disease spreader TomMAffolter and can I please ask that u do not put the lives of travellers at risk by PMing them and trying to charge them to take them to the most diseased old ugly girls in Vn.

The more I hear u talk TomMAffolter the more I come to realise that the 10/10 girl that u think u once saw was actually a la.dy.b.oy. if ldy boys are ur thing then that's ok but r now exposing the girls u r with to the added (higher) risk of HIV. so TomMAffolter/ please stay away from novice punters. they are stupid enough to fall for ur shit but the rest of us think u r a very dangerous person TomMAffolter/
Old 29-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

https://www.lawyer.com/thomas-tom-affolter.html

Dude why would u use the phtot and name of a real person to hide behind. can u imaging the damage that u would cause to this person if someone thought u were really him. U really r a low life monster. u might think its funny to do stuff like this. I'm gojgn to send him ur details and let him decide what he wants to do about it. judging by his job he will have enough money to hunt u down and fix things up. your world is changing dude
Old 29-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

My guess is, that's the lawyer that got him out on parole from the US penitentiary. And while on parole, he scooted off to VN where is hiding now from the law. Because of his criminal record, he can't get a regular job and that's how he ended up pimping.

Perhaps someone should just blow the whistle, report him to the FBI, I am pretty sure he is on their "wanted" list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Dude why would u use the phtot and name of a real person to hide behind. can u imaging the damage that u would cause...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1