The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

You might want to look at the very first post in this thread.
Anyone is free to share anything related to HCM. Maybe you are in the wrong thread......

Hurricane88 is kind enough to revive a thread mainly for those who love mongering. For those who like to discuss solely on sex-related stuff can always post there.
Why don't you set a good example by posting useful field report over there instead of talking crap here......
https://samsforum.com/showth...=214362&page=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Sexforyou why did you just make two silly posts about food and movies? I just scrolled back to look at your old posts. More than half are about food.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 26-07-2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote View Post
Moron making announcement.
My twin bro, early morning you attack already

You so free then why don't you go find something to do Oh I forgot you like to find smelly pussies.

Here you go, I give you 200K VND and off you go.

Quote:
Bote - as a newcomer I have been trying to work out who the good guys are and who the idiots and time wasters are. Someone just posted a useful note about an upcoming holiday. Overseas visitors need to know about these because its annoying when we arrive on days like that. So why do u have to carry on like a kid and make more annoying posts. Every newcomer to this site has to scroll through all your rubbish to find the good stuff.

Bote, it seems like u and this Tom and Sexforyou are all people with no friends who come to this site to try to spoil it for everyone else. Can you get a hobby, read a book, try to make a friend, play a game on your phone and spot wasting everyone's time. its just so childish and annoying. everyone is laughing AT u, not with u dude. grow up
My twin bro is from the mental clinic having diagnosed with schizophrenia. He only lives in shadows and past memory.

He just loves to attack one person.

Just bear with him because of his health.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Dude, you are caught red-handed. Newbie looking for info will never bother about the arguments and make posting like you
You have no friends and come to this site to gain self-esteem. Can you get a hobby, read a book, try to make a friend, play a game on your phone and spot wasting everyone's time. its just so childish and annoying....lol

You are not a Singaporean and have been posting in ISG for a long time. So now reveal who actually that Moronic Hoian is.
No wonder....the Moron speak like a non-sinkie idiot and only have Angmoh friends like Wendella........

Maybe Hoian is Punjabi...who knows...
Finally the puzzle is solved.

Quote:
Bote - as a newcomer I have been trying to work out who the good guys are and who the idiots and time wasters are.

Last edited by Bote; 26-07-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 26-07-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster (B)

Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dude, you are caught red-handed. Newbie looking for info will never bother about the arguments and make posting like you

You are not a Singaporean and have been posting in ISG for a long time. So now reveal who actually that Moronic Hoian is.
No wonder....the Moron speak like a non-sinkie idiot and only have Angmoh friends like Wendella........
Finally the puzzle is solved.
Don't mind my twin brother for spewing nonsense.

This forum consists of multi nationalities and multi racial. Nothing wrong to have many types of friends. Just like you have Vietkieu as friend.

As your twin bro, I still cannot understand what did you caught red-handed?
Old 26-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster (B)

Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Oh dear, Bote2 get so anxious when Hoian is being attacked and get exposed from Sidtip postng.....haha
Clone of Moron login to post when moron hide behind screen to PCC....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote2 View Post
Don't mind my twin brother for spewing nonsense.

This forum consists of multi nationalities and multi racial. Nothing wrong to have many types of friends. Just like you have Vietkieu as friend.

As your twin bro, I still cannot understand what did you caught red-handed?
Old 26-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Oh dear, Bote2 get so anxious when Hoian is being attacked...haha
Clone of Moron login to post when moron hide behind screen to PCC....lol
Hope everyone don't mind a mental patient spewing rubbish.
Read my signature.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster (B)

You are caught red-handed too.... But thats you, your stupid behaviour..... Everyone knows that.....
Those who read my signature will understand who is the Moron.

Quote:
Hope everyone don't mind a mental patient spewing rubbish.
Read my signature.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You are caught red-handed too.... But thats you, your stupid behaviour..... Everyone knows that.....
Those who read my signature will understand who is the Moron.
Cannot understand why we came from same mother and you so stupid.
Read my signature.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

haha...stupid clone of Moron.....pls continue to reply back...
I love to entertain idiot

Quote:
Cannot understand why we came from same mother and you so stupid.
Read my signature.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

lol....Sidtip, Bote2 and Hoian start from here.
Create Clone to post. Maybe no balls..
Old 26-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

Are you seriously retarded or a clone?
You want happening KTV? I can only share with genuine bros.

Quote:
Bote - as a newcomer I have been trying to work out who the good guys are and who the idiots and time wasters are.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Are you seriously retarded or a clone?
I lazy to write.
Just read my signature.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster (B)

Hoian the useless bum hide behind and activate his clone
Quote:
I lazy to write.
Just read my signature.
Old 26-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
You might want to look at the very first post in this thread.
Anyone is free to share anything related to HCM. Maybe you are in the wrong thread......

Hurricane88 is kind enough to revive a thread mainly for those who love mongering. For those who like to discuss solely on sex-related stuff can always post there.
Why don't you set a good example by posting useful field report over there instead of talking crap here......
https://samsforum.com/showth...=214362&page=5
Actually sexforyou. That thread is rubbish and I think its more suited for your food reviews. I actually thought I kindly asked u not to post any more food reviews. maybe u cant read. Sexforyou everyone in this room is laughing at your pathetic attempts to spoil this room for everyone else. look at my little reputation points, they are rising because people are voting against u. Let the rest of us have fun and go and talk to your mum about your cooking dude.

I tried to work out the points thing but it seems that I cant take any off u so I sent u a message instead. it said "idiot' in case u didn't know who sent it
Old 26-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Bote i'm not sure what type of disability u have but I think I feel sorry for u. U can check my reports etc on ISG. I have been on that site for about 5 years and only found this site a few days ago. My first thought was that this site was filled with fools - and u r one of the leaders. I came to have fun and talk about girls but there are a few nutters like u that waste my time. I have to read through all your messages looking for a real messages.

If u call me a clone it shows u r a fool. look at ISG in and Burma Cambodia or vn threads - over the past 5 years. u r obviously paranoid and maybe u also hear voices but I can assure u that I am a real person and not someone pretending to be me.

u are an annoying ant Bote, and I would prefer if u don't talk to me again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1