The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by motionalGT View Post
Dont worry, guyplatinum, there are still some MPs and saunas offering special services after the raid. As I know, the Deyi Sauna on the Renmin North Road still offers Full service after the raid.
Thank you brother for sharing. Just wonder what's the SOP for sauna? Any ritual or things that I should be aware of? I tried sauna at Vietnam b4 and have a culture shock as every stage got someone to serve you, at the pool, jacuzzi, foot massage, and everytime need to tip even I have paid for the entrance and massage up front.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
Was staying in Tianhe too.

A lot of pimps will add you as friend in wechat if you go to "Discover".

Due to the recent raid, I didn't use their service.

Went to No.9 Spa also sad ending.

Whole of Guangzhou is dead town if you are looking for vice.

Went to discover on wechat but no one add me..
Old 01-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went to discover on wechat but no one add me..
LOL - not so easy huh?!

Just a suggestion - but you may want to look at/revise your profile; strong but subtle indication as to your socio economic wherewithal and willingness to spend money, that you're not local (undercover/cheap freeby hunter ec), and maybe a good and perhaps a bit blurry picture to show your physical attributes in its best light etc should help your "hit rate."

Otherwise, why not YOU adding some likely candidates? More than one way to skin a cat!!

Just suggestions.

SEAJ
Old 01-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Haha.. Thanks bro seaj.

Me just went to Hantian hotel - Imperial Century Spa Club
guangzhou.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/imperial-century-spa-club-5121.html

368rmb with hj, sauna, buffet, resting room, pool table, table tennis, one night stay included.

Consider value for money.

Went in and din check the price and just get a number lock and go stripped off in front of a male attendant and took the towel and go for a bath.

After bath, went for sauna for a while. Another male attendant asked me to take cold towel and cold drink into the sauna.

After a while, went to take the clothes and move up to level 2 (resting area). Dark room with massage chair and individual tv attached. Was attended by a good looking syt who asked me what to drink. Later ask me what massage package I want. I thought she will massage me, but too bad is not her. Got 348,358,368 package. Cheapest is normal massage, follow by massage with stone and lastly oil massage. So just take the oil. Then wait for her to call me.

After that went up to level 3 to a room with a lady already inside. Once entered the room, she hugged me and I tot wow.. So friendly. First time went massage, the massage lady so Frenly. The room is quite nice with bed on the floor and a tv attached in front.

This lady from Guang Xi asked me to lie down and relax and ask whether to massage back first or wat. As I already massage my back yesterday, and legs quite sore, so asked her to massage legs. She's very direct and just give me a sensual massage on my leg up to my dick. Keep touching my dick accidently. Sitting on my left leg with her pussy touching my leg, while putting my right leg on her tigh to massage.

After a while complain its hot, so asked her to remove her clothes as she's wearing 2.. But she said she only wearing one. So I sit up and check for her. After that she said the tv might be a bit noisy. So we off it and the room is in darkness. She asked if I'm afraid of dark. I said I afraid she will eat me up. And she said she will eat me up and dive onto me and hug and start the action.. Unhook her bra and feel her b cup breast with large eraser nipple and she's wearing 2 panties. I guess is a protection as she later sit on my dick using her pussy to rub me. Suck nipple and play with my dick and finally in 69 position for me to play her pussy and boobs while she uses oil to hj me. After few mins, unloaded and she went to clean up while I fall asleep. After that she came back and continue to massage me legs for another 30mins or so. Towards the end she feel my dick got a bit of reaction again and gently touch it to calm it down.

Lastly, she asked if I will come again.. Told me her number and ask me to visit her again. I said what if her number changed, she said her mobile number will not change and later passed me her mobile number on a pc of paper.

After that eat and bath and left. Put the paper in the cloths and forgot to take it out. Haha.. So... That's all for today.

Overall quite happy. No happy ending but happy beginning with satisfying service.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Haha.. Thanks bro seaj.

Me just went to Hantian hotel - Imperial Century Spa Club
guangzhou.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/imperial-century-spa-club-5121.html

368rmb with hj, sauna, buffet, resting room, pool table, table tennis, one night stay included.

Consider value for money.

Went in and din check the price and just get a number lock and go stripped off in front of a male attendant and took the towel and go for a bath.

After bath, went for sauna for a while. Another male attendant asked me to take cold towel and cold drink into the sauna.

After a while, went to take the clothes and move up to level 2 (resting area). Dark room with massage chair and individual tv attached. Was attended by a good looking syt who asked me what to drink. Later ask me what massage package I want. I thought she will massage me, but too bad is not her. Got 348,358,368 package. Cheapest is normal massage, follow by massage with stone and lastly oil massage. So just take the oil. Then wait for her to call me.

After that went up to level 3 to a room with a lady already inside. Once entered the room, she hugged me and I tot wow.. So friendly. First time went massage, the massage lady so Frenly. The room is quite nice with bed on the floor and a tv attached in front.

This lady from Guang Xi asked me to lie down and relax and ask whether to massage back first or wat. As I already massage my back yesterday, and legs quite sore, so asked her to massage legs. She's very direct and just give me a sensual massage on my leg up to my dick. Keep touching my dick accidently. Sitting on my left leg with her pussy touching my leg, while putting my right leg on her tigh to massage.

After a while complain its hot, so asked her to remove her clothes as she's wearing 2.. But she said she only wearing one. So I sit up and check for her. After that she said the tv might be a bit noisy. So we off it and the room is in darkness. She asked if I'm afraid of dark. I said I afraid she will eat me up. And she said she will eat me up and dive onto me and hug and start the action.. Unhook her bra and feel her b cup breast with large eraser nipple and she's wearing 2 panties. I guess is a protection as she later sit on my dick using her pussy to rub me. Suck nipple and play with my dick and finally in 69 position for me to play her pussy and boobs while she uses oil to hj me. After few mins, unloaded and she went to clean up while I fall asleep. After that she came back and continue to massage me legs for another 30mins or so. Towards the end she feel my dick got a bit of reaction again and gently touch it to calm it down.

Lastly, she asked if I will come again.. Told me her number and ask me to visit her again. I said what if her number changed, she said her mobile number will not change and later passed me her mobile number on a pc of paper.

After that eat and bath and left. Put the paper in the cloths and forgot to take it out. Haha.. So... That's all for today.

Overall quite happy. No happy ending but happy beginning with satisfying service.
Bro, liddat still consider no happy ending ar? U Tham Sim hor.... hahaha... jkjk
How's the mm looks? a 8 or 9? BTW, u no tell wats the final dmg leh???
Old 02-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one night in Guangzhou:

Didn't have much time. Went to Tian Shui Sauna Club & Business Hotel. Address:3-5 Floor, Fengxing Square, No.242 Tianhe Road, Tianhe District (近地铁石牌桥站B出口) at it was nearish to my hotel

V nice place, similar to Queens and the like, but no too big, not too small. Has a gym even other than a pool / sauna with a cold pool within the sauna area / steam room. well kept and clean.

after that...the floor manager tried to push me packages, took at 698 as it was 2 hrs. i asked if one can choose the masseuse; and just the far corner was a SYT... and she said..like that kind lo, it was a lull period and v few pple around. SYT was really cute, but super short. 156cm, turned out that she's a 'spa therapist', there's also the 'regular therapist at 498, just not as pretty etc. was brought to choose between 3-4 v nicely decorated rooms, w en suite bath, separate toilet, in bedroom bath tub and a nice big massage table in the middle. the hot bath started first and supposed to make one sweat and detox... fast forward ...gal is called xiao3 yu2, from guangzi, pretty teh and GFE, spend lotsa time chatting, showing me her phone, ask me how to operate her new camera, machiam at a KTV room. v GFE.... till massage time was quite short. i'm usually apprehensive of choosing small gals for massage for fear they've no strength, this gal has pretty light touch to my liking, as well i think tiny hands somehow doesn't help. good conversations go thru the massage and she asked which part of my body is the tired and i said my neck and at the end of the session, she was no where near my neck nor shoulders!! i asked why n she said that's what they do.. im like..>WTF.

fast forward to the HJ, again v light touches, not bad, made me sit up and hug her, cannot kiss on lips, not really touch her, (WTF again), but finally got to touch her boobs, perky c cups for a 156cm gal, very very nice.

after the session, the KC continued and we went to the lounge hand in hand, sat in a dark corner, she was skiving..haha, fed each other fruits, played w phone and tcss for another full hr till her manager was looking for her.

overall around 720rmb, (exclude tips,) very ex compared to some places, but this place is really classy, very much my alley. am not super fond of petite gals, but this stands out, looks very much like a college classmate ...hiakz! and the teh-ness , playfulness, not rushing for time, felt genuine GFE. but she insisted she doesn't do FL and i wasn't bothered to invest time to kc further, else definitely can bring out at least for meals/shopping.

name: xiao yu #963
looks: 8/10
body, not uber slim, but good handful melons
massage: so so
GFE: 11/10
HJ: 6/10
RTM: doubt she'll be there the next time i visit...she's 3 months into a 1 yr plan to make $$ n get out
Old 03-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro, liddat still consider no happy ending ar? U Tham Sim hor.... hahaha... jkjk
How's the mm looks? a 8 or 9? BTW, u no tell wats the final dmg leh???
Hahaha... Cos normally is end with hj.. She massage 5min den start action and happy ending Le.. So I should say is happy beginning. Haha.. Cos after that got massage for 30-40mins.

Damage only 368rmb. Everything included (sauna, food, rest, massage, hj).

Girl looks ok for me. Maybe ard 7. Pleasure n seductive looking. Number 58.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mango7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
Any brother here been to Spa 9 near gz east railway station
Ant good experiences there?
Old 08-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Wow! 3000RMB for overnight! a bit too expensive.... i always can find 3000baht overnight at bkk... haha....
Good advice, would try it later
Old 08-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango7 View Post
Ant good experiences there?
Spa 9, is not bad but prices on the high side.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
samlp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Thanks bro.
No.9 Spa is really worth to have a try!
Old 10-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro here wanna hang out tonight in GZ? Looking for massage buddy or ktv kaki. Pm me if interested
Old 13-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagara314 View Post
In GZ now. Any bros can intro any spa here for 1 dragon service or any contact for gals to room? Thanks.
JKY Spa is a great place offering full service, and I think you will get a fully reliable enjoyment.
Old 16-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

lpas0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post
Thank you brother for sharing. Just wonder what's the SOP for sauna? Any ritual or things that I should be aware of? I tried sauna at Vietnam b4 and have a culture shock as every stage got someone to serve you, at the pool, jacuzzi, foot massage, and everytime need to tip even I have paid for the entrance and massage up front.
The crackdown is still on effect, although there are still some MPs offering special services, you should be much more cautious.
Old 16-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

lpas0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
i just got back from gz. sauna all quiet, dont know is because of the CNY or because of all the raids going on. dont affect me personally because i usually do my massage in my room.
Because of the crackdown, many famous MPs have shutted down, and you should be must be much cautious lately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1