The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
BobDole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

But conservative opposition stalled the process, stranding it in the grey zone where it has remained since.

A decade down the road, almost nobody is happy with the result. Although the numbers are all estimates - reflecting a very un-Germanic shortage of research - there is little evidence that the plight of sex workers has improved, though it's clear that the sex industry itself is flourishing.

Prostitutes do have more rights, but they rarely avail themselves of them. Most sex workers still don't register as such, and few speak out against their handlers. Only very rarely, say police officials, do sex workers file criminal complaints against pimps. German statistics for human trafficking are also woefully incomplete: The German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation logged 987 victims in 2001 and 482 in 2011. How many of them had backgrounds in red light milieus is anyone's guess, and the figures are surely just the tip of the iceberg in terms of trafficking, especially via eastern Europe.

With evidence piling up that the decade-old prostitution law has failed - or at best, been a wash - a growing chorus of Germans is trying to ban the practice outright. Alice Schwarzer, a best-selling author and Germany's feminist-in-chief, has been at the forefront of this movement. In her view, prostitution is a straightforward human rights violation and should be outlawed as it has been in Sweden and, more recently, in France.

The 2002 laws protect pimps, Ms Schwarzer says, not prostitutes, whose plight has only got worse - a point echoed by many law enforcement officials. According to Ms Schwarzer, sex work is on a par with slavery, and its clientele and handlers should be treated like the criminals that they are.
Old 14-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

"Ninety per cent of prostitutes are forced into the sex industry through poverty and trafficking," she argues in her new book, Prostitution: ein deutscher Skandal, the publication of which kicked off a nationwide campaign against prostitution this year. At her urging, more than 100 big-name actors, artists, politicians and church figures signed a petition calling for a ban on prostitution. The Brussels-based European Women's Lobby is also on board, as is the women's liberationists' onetime nemesis, the Catholic Church.

Abolitionists have relied heavily on the firsthand testimonials of former prostitutes. Their graphic stories of abuse, exploitation and shattered lives are gut-wrenching. Some women tell of regularly being forced to have sex with as many as 60 men a day at the Pussy Club near Stuttgart. Others tell of group sex situations in which several men would have anal, oral and vaginal sex with them at the same time.

These women's passports are confiscated, their movements controlled, and their living conditions squalid. The lion's share of their earnings, meanwhile, is pocketed by the middlemen.

There's no doubt that these stories are true. The question is whether they are representative of the average sex worker. Ms Schwarzer says they are; her critics say they aren't.

There is a formidable array of well-informed German and international observers who think that Ms Schwarzer is well off the mark. They may not share her media canny, but when the two camps do battle on talk shows, the sparks often fly. One particularly raucous public discussion in November in Berlin degenerated into tumult. Pro-prostitution groups such as Sexworker, Hydra and Dona Carmen, which include many sex workers and former professionals, had members scattered through the audience who booed and jeered Ms Schwarzer, hoisting symbolic red umbrellas and banners reading: "Our Profession Belongs to Us!"
Old 14-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

As is often the case, Ms Schwarzer was flanked on stage by a big-city police chief and former sex workers. When the latter spoke, the activists in the crowd shook signs reading: "You Don't Speak for Us!" At the end of it all, one activist, naked from the waist down, stormed on stage.

The sex worker groups are a welcome addition to a debate that until now has largely been conducted over the heads of those involved. These groups, together with other defenders of the 2002 changes, argue that Ms Schwarzer's numbers are bogus, that most sex workers in Germany choose their profession voluntarily, and that what is needed is more openness, not less. Unsurprisingly, many sex workers object to the notion that they are helpless victims: "We don't need to be saved" is one of their slogans.

The contention that most sex workers are trafficked and then held against their will is a red herring, argues Juanita Rosina Henning of Dona Carmen, a group that provides sex workers with rights-based counsel. "I've conducted studies myself in which I've gone into brothels and interviewed the women," she told left-wing daily Die Tageszeitung. "Over 90 per cent told me they knew they were coming to Germany to work as prostitutes."

"It's telling that these groups accuse the likes of Alice Schwarzer of denying them the ability to exercise their own free will," says Mariam Lau, a columnist for the weekly Die Zeit, who advocates reform of the present law. "It's like the way the left used to talk about the working class - that it has to speak for them because they hadn't developed the right consciousness yet. These women have their own minds and volition."
Old 14-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

The sex worker groups, among many others, argue that outlawing prostitution has never worked and that doing so will only turn sex workers into criminals and force the industry back underground. The vast majority of male clients, they claim, are composed of decent-enough men who require sex or tenderness for a range of reasons. The cliched picture of the abused woman at the hands of violent clients and predatory pimps simply isn't accurate, they say. Ms Schwarzer has never set foot in a brothel, they like to point out. What does she know?
.................................................. .............................................

Got to save money now to fly there.
Old 25-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Most places will tag on a fee for using credit cards. I did not realize I would get best exchange rate using my USA bank ATM card to withdraw Euro until I arrived in Germany. It took me a long time to find an exchange store in Munich with favorable rate. Most were offering really crummy rate.

I would go with 30 minute sexssion. As I said, you will rarely find good GFE with any of these girls. So, why get stuck in a room with her for 120 min? Just unload and move on to next victim.
really enjoy all ur FKK FRs bro!
any idea which is the nearest for Paris?
Old 26-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
really enjoy all ur FKK FRs bro!
Over night train from Paris to most cities mentioned in this post.
Old 29-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
None in France or Belgium.
TGV train from Paris to Frankfurt takes 4 hours. There are 4FKKs you can go to after getting to Frankfurt.
Those in Dusseldorf area are smaller, and because there are no direct fast trains, it takes just as long to get there.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Thanks to the infor!!
Hopefully can get some off time to get to FF FKK
Old 06-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
FL_Noob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Long overdue FR from my last visit to Frankfurt last year..
Visited The Palace FKK, walk in change into a white robe and paid the entry fee (cant remb how much). When I exit the changing room, straight away got 3 girls greet me. First time here so just pick a petite blonde, I didnt ask her name but she said she is from italy. She gave me a short BJ and cap me followed by missionary but I am not satisfy, as I am a boobs lover and she has like B cup boobs, so went to the "living room" for more action. There are PRCs, Russians, Romanians, Poland and many more girls all in heals only. A few approached me but I tell them I am resting, some are trying to hard sell but they are not my type. Finally got a girl she just hold my hand and trying to pull me up from the couch and I stand up to follow her. She is hot short blonde hair slim waist big boobs from Poland. Damn nice. Once in room she BJ me followed by me sucking on her C+/D cup boobs, I told her she have nice boobs and she replied "yeah they are natural". Put on CD and bonked her. After that I left the place quite shag.

The next night I went back again this time not alot of girls prob the weekend or the time I went. Then I realised got alot of asian guys, haha, I wonder did everyone saw this thread and chiong there. Did saw 2 girls decided to team up and went to hunt for an asian guy who looks quite old but I think he looked happy.. I just explored the place walking from room to room to check it out. I didnt do that the first night, then I met this girl, she is tall and told me she is from bulgaria, will give good service. But after go into room face change, keep asking if I am done and etc... Not very good experience, I think should follow bros advise in this thread.. For my next bonk, I just went to the video room to rest.. At first, I am the only person in the room girls keep walking in to ask me if I want sex.. I reject them saying need to rest.. a couple came in and just started fucking beside me.. then there is this Romanian girl came in, we just started talking and she didnt want to leave after I told her I am resting, so she keep talking and staying there. Finally my bro woke up, we proceed to a room and damn she gave me the best bj I had in my life so far. I can still remembered how it felt, even though a condom its good. I would have just came in her mouth without a condom. I dont know when I will come back to this place, I just hope it will be soon.

Last edited by FL_Noob; 08-03-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Old 23-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

interesting thread

didnt know there is so much action in Germany. hahas..

Any good suggestions around stuttgart?
Old 24-03-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sotong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

www.the-paradise.de

Been there last Oct, not bad.
Old 29-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I found Paradise very good. It is like an Arabian harem you see in the movies, except the girls are all naked!
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dogwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,
Any bros in Frankfurt around Easter? Will be my first time there, arriving Good Friday. After reading above treads, must visit will be the palace. Can bros suggest hotel to stay in Frankfurt, which is also easy to go to the palace?
Thank you.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Easiest is Fleming's Messe hotel, which is right next to Palace. You can then just stumble back at 4 am in the morning right into bed after having a night of fun. It has a good breakfast spread and good free wifi.
Costs about $130 if you book by internet in advance. It should be reasonably empty in Easter.
From the airport, you can get to Fleming Messe by a 15 minute train ride followed by a 10 minute u-bahn ride, and a 5 minute walk. Make sure you book the correct Fleming's though. It has to be the Messe branch.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to visit FKK Sunshine! Any bros in Munich now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1