The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Urban Rod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Just came back from BKK yesterday. Had some great time there as well. I have been to Hollywood at Ratchada on Tuesday, and I have been there quite a few times. It's mostly more mature crowd and lots of foreigners. I like that place because of less fighting and troubles. Babes there also quite good. 1 litre Whisky cost around 1300THB. I think it's quite a good bargain. Pick up 3 babes that night! Haha!

Urban Rod
Old 01-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
u pay for wat u get. actually santika is not that expensive la.
U mean they overcharge me?? But I checked with the other patrons n they also paid the same price for a bottle so I guess I wasn't ripped off.....

To be fair, a bottle there is less than $100 so comparatively it is still cheaper than Sg...but my expectations was 1000B coz thats was what my frens paid for a bottle of Red label at RCA last time...So a few hundred diff is ok given Chivas' premium status over Red but was abit taken aback when it cost double the price....Nonetheless, I have not truly explore all most of the clubs in BKK yet so will do more in depth price analysis on my next trip....
Old 01-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Rod View Post
Just came back from BKK yesterday. Had some great time there as well. I have been to Hollywood at Ratchada on Tuesday, and I have been there quite a few times. It's mostly more mature crowd and lots of foreigners. I like that place because of less fighting and troubles. Babes there also quite good. 1 litre Whisky cost around 1300THB. I think it's quite a good bargain. Pick up 3 babes that night! Haha!
Nice job! Hope u enjoy urself...Any FRs??

U mention about fighting! Where do u encounter this in BKK?? Care to share more so that the bros can avoid such rowdy places??
Old 01-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

speaking of fights in clubs, i met one in ZEED ratchada, its beside hollywood i remembered. as soon as i saw bouncers trying to pull apart 2 gangs of guys i left the place. bout half a yr ago, probably my first n last visit there cause it wasn't so happening a club to begin with.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Rod View Post
always have fights involving young kids outside Hollywood.

i find the term "pick up' is used very loosely in this forum. "pick up" as in paid sex or foc sex or just get to know and collect mobile numbers only?

i think samsters here like to collect phone numbers in Thailand. but what are the followup success rate? very low. if able to score, on the night itself will get free bonk liao. where got time to court the girl? waste time leh. haha.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
speaking of fights in clubs, i met one in ZEED ratchada, its beside hollywood i remembered. as soon as i saw bouncers trying to pull apart 2 gangs of guys i left the place. bout half a yr ago, probably my first n last visit there cause it wasn't so happening a club to begin with.
Zeed is a Thai hip hop wannabe ah beng and ah lian pub.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
i find the term "pick up' is used very loosely in this forum. "pick up" as in paid sex or foc sex or just get to know and collect mobile numbers only?
I guess most of the bros here will be interested on ONS hit rate....
Old 02-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I guess most of the bros here will be interested on ONS hit rate....
mostly in their dreams. uhh wet dreams.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
U mean they overcharge me?? But I checked with the other patrons n they also paid the same price for a bottle so I guess I wasn't ripped off.....

To be fair, a bottle there is less than $100 so comparatively it is still cheaper than Sg...but my expectations was 1000B coz thats was what my frens paid for a bottle of Red label at RCA last time...So a few hundred diff is ok given Chivas' premium status over Red but was abit taken aback when it cost double the price....Nonetheless, I have not truly explore all most of the clubs in BKK yet so will do more in depth price analysis on my next trip...

Red label of course cheap compare to Chivas la.

Wat u pay is what u get.

Heading to Santika in 2 hours time...

Yesterday party @ RCA Slim. The band not bad. This place still has the groove & the boobs...
Old 02-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Heading to Santika in 2 hours time...

Yesterday party @ RCA Slim. The band not bad. This place still has the groove & the boobs...
Wow....Party hard in BKK ya!! Agreed Santika is a nice place to pick up...but for you...Hmmmm...too bad u r with the wrong company LOL.....

Btw last time when I was at Slim, I actually bump into a GRO formerly working in Ibarr...What a small world! Haha...Anyway, RCA Slim really has alot of babes n is really packed! The babes squeeze my body here squeeze my body there, make me feel so violated....
Old 03-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Urban Rod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice job! Hope u enjoy urself...Any FRs??

U mention about fighting! Where do u encounter this in BKK?? Care to share more so that the bros can avoid such rowdy places??
Dear Tomvoyeur,
Actually having your own phuu ying is good for information gathering. I got info from mine as she went to most disco. As for the 'Pick Up', what I meant is get to know and make friends and get number for future use... That night can't go further coz phuu ying around. I'll get further next round.

Urban Rod
Old 03-06-2007, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The babes squeeze my body here squeeze my body there, make me feel so violated....
I already violated when the bouncers squeeze me here and there before letting me enter the joint...
Old 03-06-2007, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually having your own phuu ying is good for information gathering. I got info from mine as she went to most disco.
Not everyone can have a puying like u n Bro HTD....

Quote:
That night can't go further coz phuu ying around. I'll get further next round.
Rem to post FR when u venture further into.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
I already violated when the bouncers squeeze me here and there before letting me enter the joint...
Actually ok la, u also dun wan people to branish knives n guns in the club when u r having fun right??
Old 03-06-2007, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Actually ok la, u also dun wan people to branish knives n guns in the club when u r having fun right??
Hahaha just making a comment nia. Definitely feel safer when u see the security staff doing their job. But its good to have a girl who knows her way around joints. Gather info first then attack. Intelligence is the key to winning any battle. My girl brought me to forte when she wanted to meet her hometown kaki who claimed to be a singer there. So off we went, one hour into the gig still no sign of her kaki. Called her mobile but no one answered then my girl caught her dancing on the bar-top and waved to her. She came over and joined us but later had to go sit with some men. Opened a bottle of chivas for 2000THB i think. cannot remember cos the thai guys kept coming over to jio us drink. Was dead stoned that night cos my girl and i finished off one bottle. My first foray into a joint like forte but was thoroughly enjoyable.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
Hahaha just making a comment nia. Definitely feel safer when u see the security staff doing their job. But its good to have a girl who knows her way around joints.
Actually I find the security staff there more friendly than the club bouncers in Sg.....

Anyway, its always good to have a girl that knows her way to ur desire.....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread