The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTVs in Beijing

Wah bro excited to see you reply man. Like showing me the path..

What about the room charges for just myself?
Mami:
Liquor(and what does it consist)
tips

Just wanna get the figures right and not go there to get chopped!

You be in town late May early June? Should I just walk in or call a Mami you might be able to recommend? Hotel guest got discount bo? Wah wonder how much it will cost to chiong as its a high probability i'll be going in ALONE. Wonder if they even got rooms for solo commandos or not. Let me know if you wanna be the captain!

Cheers!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTVs in Beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Gan View Post
Bro, I was in Beijing 2 months ago. My friend brought me to a KTV near the new Olympic Stadium. Very nice place, many pretty girls and reasonable prices. I think the name is something like Hollywood, can't remember the address. If I go there again this month, I will get the address so you can try this place also.
well done Bro. you have found this nice place, one of my regular visit place. the mami i know many years ago is the boss' companion now. she has a very pretty sister who was my gf for a while. there are a few mamis here.

the name of this ktv is Hollywood or 河湖 in chinese. room is 300-500rmb depending on size, girl 200rmb, overnight 600rmb.

if you are interested in the address and mami contact, you can pm me. i will reply according to the guideline set up previously:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=11

please dun flood my mailbox. thanks.

Mark Lim
Old 09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasscork View Post
You be in town late May early June? Should I just walk in or call a Mami you might be able to recommend? Hotel guest got discount bo? Wah wonder how much it will cost to chiong as its a high probability i'll be going in ALONE. Wonder if they even got rooms for solo commandos or not. Let me know if you wanna be the captain!
Bro, if you are alone, i could recommend you a few cheaper ktvs. you just need to take a taxi, <50rmb from your hotel. these place have more pure 纯 girls that you can develop gf relationship much easier.

for ktvs in upscale places like wangfujin & guomao areas, you need to spend a lot of money to hook the girls because they are used to rich people especially ang mohs throwing money at them.

Mark Lim
Old 09-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Mark, thanks for your time to reply again.

I hope I don;t sound picky because I've never been there but are the standard of the girls the same? And are the songs and decor also updated? Sorry ah but I'm also there for a good time to sing songs and not just monger :P

I wouldn't mind going to these places at all man if you say its good, then it must be!

Hard time getting to PM you!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Mark, thanks for your time to reply again.

I hope I don;t sound picky because I've never been there but are the standard of the girls the same? And are the songs and decor also updated? Sorry ah but I'm also there for a good time to sing songs and not just monger :P

I wouldn't mind going to these places at all man if you say its good, then it must be!

Hard time getting to PM you!
hollywood is very well decorated. in fact i would say it is better than most of the ktvs in wangfujin, because this is a dedicated ktv, not an outlet in a hotel. it's a high class 2 storey building by itself. You can get all the latest songs. the reason it's cheaper is because of its location. it is located at 4th ring as compared to wangfujin which is downtown 2nd ring. downtown rental more expensive mah. also many foreigners, so they chop you like carrot lor.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Wah like that I cannot wait for the directions to this treasure!

Possible to provide the directions,contact and name...I arrive at 8pm so whats the latest I should get to the area?

If possible really got to bother you (paisei paisei) for the guidelines of the fees. Hate to be chopped! :P Appreciate it a lot bro!!!

Cheers!

PS: Is this the same Hollywood as in the other forums which is frequented by the angmohs? Because according to their description the Hollywood they are talking about is the one near to Maggies and they describe it to be some sort of PUB/BAR scene.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Andy Gan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
the name of this ktv is Hollywood or 河湖 in chinese. room is 300-500rmb depending on size, girl 200rmb, overnight 600rmb.
if you are interested in the address and mami contact, you can pm me. i will reply according to the guideline set up previously:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=11
Mark Lim
Bro, Please pm me the contact of mami. Thanks. BTW, do I get any special treatment or discount if I mention your name ?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Andy Gan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PS: Is this the same Hollywood as in the other forums which is frequented by the angmohs? Because according to their description the Hollywood they are talking about is the one near to Maggies and they describe it to be some sort of PUB/BAR scene.
Bro, I was there in March. I don't think angmohs can find this place. It is a KTV, not PUB or BAR. Furthermore, the mami & girls there don't speak English, so angmohs can't have fun in this place.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I was there in March. I don't think angmohs can find this place. It is a KTV, not PUB or BAR. Furthermore, the mami & girls there don't speak English, so angmohs can't have fun in this place.
you are right bro Andy Gan, this is not the hollywood ang mohs go. that is a bar whereas this is a ktv. there is also a hollywood restaurant near the teachers university.

bro trellis001, i have pm you the add & contacts of mami. hope you will enjoy.

Mark Lim
Old 09-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Please pm me the contact of mami. Thanks. BTW, do I get any special treatment or discount if I mention your name ?
Bro Andy Gan, please check your pm. please dun bargain for low low price and sia suei me ok. 坐台 is 200rmb, overnight 600rmb.

this is already very cheap compared to downtown areas where they charge 300-400rmb for the girl and 1000-1500rmb for overnight. for special treatment, you mentioned my name mami will let you suck her tits and touch her pussy FOC, enough ?

Mark Lim
Old 09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Bro Andy Gan might bump into u there!

Bro Mark can I have the contacts to this hollywood place? So what drinks will 300 to 500RMB get me there? So looking forward!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mark, I have sent you a PM for Hollywood's details. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mark Ge, I oso want the contact. Pls pm to me. Xiexie.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangge View Post
killer gege, I up your point alreadi. Please share this contact with me.
rplacemt_killer Ge, Haven't received your contact on Guobin yet. Pls pm to me, can ? I up your point but didn't see it updated on the system. Don't know why
Old 10-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Brudder Mark Lim, Your mailbox full already, can't pm you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread