The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
KTVs in Beijing

Dear bros living in beijing and bros visiting beijing either for short or long term,

i started doing business in China since 1991, was living in beijing for 8 years from 1997 to 2005. now i spend about 1/3 of my time in Beijing, 1/3 in Singapore and 1/3 in other cities.

after cheonging for >15years in beijing i have tried many types of entertainments there of which some may be interesting to our fellow cheongsters here.

what can you cheong in Beijing ?

1. go to massage or sauna, pretty much the same as our HC here except they are in much larger scale with better decos. you pay and have fun there and then, HJ, BBBJ or FJ.

2. go to discotheques like Hard Rock or Banana. if you are lucky, you may pick up a girl back to hotel, either pay or ONS.

3. go to ktvs, sing drink, have fun and bring a girl or 2 back. if you like the girl after one night, get her mobile number the can continue the relationship as in 4 below.

4. find one or more gfs and have some intellectual relationship 红颜知己. You dun pay just to have sex with her. normally you will bring her to nice dinners, go shopping, stay in resorts or tour with her.

5. have a mistress (二奶) who will cook for you and do many other things including sleeping with you.

our lao chiao bros here may have more to add to this list. amongst all the above, i find 3 & 4 being most enjoying.

so i thought i would dedicate this thread to bros who enjoy ktvs and may develop further relationship with the girl to proceed to gf stage.

let’s share our knowledge, experiences, and lobangs of ktvs here regardless of newbies or old birds.

Mark Lim
Old 05-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTVs in Beijing

to begin with, let me try to categorise the types of ktvs in beijing:

1. deluxe ktvs - these are normally located downtown in wangfujin or guomao areas. there are also a number in 5 star hotels. examples are 天上人间,翠宫夜总会, 阳光俱乐部, etc. you typically spend 3-5krmb a night, good for entertaining key customers.

2. superior ktvs - these are ktvs with reasonable prices, about 1-2krmb per night. ktvs in this category are: 天伦王朝,五洲风情, 红馆, etc. this is a good place to bring customers or cheong with friends.

3. private clubs - these are exclusive clubs with gong an backings. you can do many things here, strip, exotic shows, some even allow HJ, BBBJ or FJ in the ktv rooms. they are normally not listed as illegal activities are going on there.

4. budget ktvs - these are cheap ktvs that you can go alone. if you feel boring and can't find a partner to cheong with when you are in beijing, then you can try this. you can spend less than 1krmb for a night.

5. super cheap ktvs - these are super cheap ktvs located at small lanes or outside 5th ring of beijing. they are very safe as normally the people going there are government officials and gong ans.

6. sucker ktvs - these are black shops (黑店). they will lure you in with cheap rates, but when you see the bill you will jump. they are run by hooligans. if you get into one of these shops, find ways to get out peacefully without burning your pocket. i have shared this on another thread:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...84&postcount=5

Mark Lim
Old 05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
what can you cheong in Beijing ?

3. go to ktvs, sing drink, have fun and bring a girl or 2 back. if you like the girl after one night, get her mobile number the can continue the relationship as in 4 below.

4. find one or more gfs and have some intellectual relationship 红颜知己. You dun pay just to have sex with her. normally you will bring her to nice dinners, go shopping, stay in resorts or tour with her.

Mark Lim
Brudder Mark Lim,

I have visited the budget ktv that you recommended and enjoyed the place, it's cheap and good.

Last month, I brought back a girl to hotel called xiao xue overnight for 600rmb, but I forgot to get her HP no. She is a very nice & sweet girl and I am still thinking about her now. I hope to develop into No. 4 of your recommendation above

I am going to Beijing again end of the month. Can I called the mami to get her contact ? Please advise.

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Samster

Brudder parmes,

Your mail box is full, reply your pm can't get through. Anyway, I think you should get the contacts from Brudder Mark Lim as the mamis are his good friends.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuqi View Post
Brudder Mark Lim,

I have visited the budget ktv that you recommended and enjoyed the place, it's cheap and good.

I am going to Beijing again end of the month. Can I called the mami to get her contact ? Please advise.

Thanks.
Bro shuqi, you can call the mami to get the girl's contact, but she will charge the girl commission for overnight (200rmb). if you call the girl directly, she gets everything. that's why many girls like to go out with you the next day because she doesn't have to go through the mami.

for this case, you may have no choice but to call the mami. remember to get the girl's number and liaise with her directly next time.

Mark Lim
Old 05-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

Bro Hornybimmer, i have pm you the ktv in wangfujin area.

Bro Bigbird00 & Bro silvermonkey88, please check your pms. i have send you address and mami's contact of budget ktv.

if you dun want to sing and drink in the ktv, you can go there, choose a girl then bring back to your hotel directly.

Mark Lim
Old 06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
for this case, you may have no choice but to call the mami. remember to get the girl's number and liaise with her directly next time.

Mark Lim
Thanks Brudder Mark Lim. Will you be in Beijing end of this month ? May be you can organise some outing for the Brudders here. We can book a number of ktv rooms and girls and cheong together.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mark Ge, I submitted my request to you several weeks ago still no response leh. Can expedite bo ? I am going to Beijing next week. I am particularly interested in the Strip Clubs, price no problem. Xiexie Ni.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi!

Will be in Beijing from 24th - 30th. Anyone care to show a newbie the ropes?

Cheers!
Old 07-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuqi View Post
Thanks Brudder Mark Lim. Will you be in Beijing end of this month ? May be you can organise some outing for the Brudders here. We can book a number of ktv rooms and girls and cheong together.
Bro Shuqi, i will be taipei end of the month, cheong with the meimeis there. can't join you in beijing.

if there is enough interest, we can bao the whole ktv and have a singaporean night there. actually it will be more interesting if we bring ktv girls to an outskirt resort and spend 1-2 nights there, not very high cost also. first you must sian a few good girls and develop gf relationship then you can bring her out lor

Mark Lim
Old 07-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangge View Post
Mark Ge, I submitted my request to you several weeks ago still no response leh. Can expedite bo ? I am going to Beijing next week. I am particularly interested in the Strip Clubs, price no problem. Xiexie Ni.
Bro yangge, i normally login to my mailbox and clear a few pms each day. you may be one of those buried below lah. anyway i have pm you the address and mami contact of a private strip club. this is a very safe place. my gong an friend got share in this place, so you can do what you want here as long as the girl agrees else she will sue you for raping. please dun sai suei singaporean, ok.

sorry to those bros i have missed. in order to be fair, i would like to suggest the following order of priorities:

1. bros who wrote FRs here will be given first priority to getting more contacts.

2. bros who have shared their Beijing experience or contacts in this forum will also be given priority. this is to encourage the spirit of sharing and not just taking.

3. bros who are genuine cheongsters (not number collectors), please provide link to your cheonging experience (anyway in the world). you will be given priority.

4. if you have anything else to suggest, please let me know so we can append this list.

i hope this can reduce my burden and ensure the right people gets the contacts. more importantly you can enjoy your cheonging time in beijing.

Mark Lim
Old 07-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasscork View Post
Hi!

Will be in Beijing from 24th - 30th. Anyone care to show a newbie the ropes?

Cheers!
Brudder, I will be in Beijing during the same period also. Wanna have fun together ?
Old 07-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangge View Post
Brudder yangge,

Will you be in Beijing during 23-31 May ? Wanna have fun together ?
Old 07-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I may add to Bro Mark's recommendations, brothers can also check out the basement of Guobin Hotel (国宾饭店) for a good night of fun. It's located along the Third Ring Road and most cab drivers will know the place. This is one of the places where you can get the girls to strip naked and convince them to do some heavy petting (BBBJs) in the room. Last time I was there (two months ago), the girls were not wearing anything under their gowns...
Old 07-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplacemt_killer View Post
If I may add to Bro Mark's recommendations, brothers can also check out the basement of Guobin Hotel (国宾饭店) for a good night of fun. It's located along the Third Ring Road and most cab drivers will know the place. This is one of the places where you can get the girls to strip naked and convince them to do some heavy petting (BBBJs) in the room. Last time I was there (two months ago), the girls were not wearing anything under their gowns...
Bro, thanks for sharing this place. what's the cost like here ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread