The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Charles700 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Read the newbie guide, some questions if the seniors here don't mind

Going to book Formosa hotel and Prima ferry

1. 2D1N enough to explore?
2. SIM card, where to buy and how much? Data plan?
3. Those joints around Formosa good? Not much FR
4. Any contacts to share?

Thanks
Old 23-04-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=newyorker88;10892642]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry, Batu Ampar is next to Harbour Bay ferry ternimal. Cargo ternimal. And quite a secluded place with not much activity. Mostly work place and few run down places.
Thank you for explaining,didn't know its a place i nearly pass by every time i go to Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Jungle closed many years ago.

The boss of Jungle is Ah Kau,
he went bankrupt due to "ice" and gambling.

The boss of New Berry is Ah Long,
He used to work for Ah Kau as papi in Jungle.
After Jungle closed down, he change to work for a singaporean who is the boss of Berry Indah.
Berry Indah got into problem with law and this singaporean boss give up New berry and Ah Long took over this joint.

After shifted the 2nd location, he renamed it as New Berry.
Now they shifted to opposite Hotel Bali is their 3rd location.
Wah! You are like a Batam encyclopedia...even knows the history of the joints too. Really thank you for explaining. I guess Ah Long learned well and teaches the girl to chop every drops of $ from their customers and set limitation for customers.

Next trip i go find Tua Pek Kong,i don't pray to touch 4D but pray for his joint to faster close down. If Tua Pek Kong is on his "seat" that day,the joint will surely close down soon and/or disaster will struck that joint.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thank you Bro Tiuminatior for asking the question above. May i know that is this Jungle (Jangle Jangle) still in operation,since this joint share the same boss as New Berry join which was in the Ban list of most seniors here?
Guess bro ndnd already answer on my behalf. Anything in doubt, u ask bro ndnd aka mayor of Btm.

Quote:
Ah Long took over this joint.

After shifted the 2nd location, he renamed it as New Berry.
Now they shifted to opposite Hotel Bali is their 3rd location.
Years back ever booked ceweks from Jungle. After it was closed, somehow or rather Ah Long called me thru my Indon hp. Really good in marketing. Told me to contact him in his new joint NB. Did book a cewek from NB. A sarawakan. Solid boobs and body. Now lost contact leow. After my friend unpleasant experience with NB i also lost touch with NB.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
wfkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

Nice FR, good choice on the cewek too. Farm girl giving BBBJ is a plus point, may i know the age of your cewek?
She said she's 27. Unable to verify but she looks around the age
Old 24-04-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles700 View Post

Thanks
I am newbie,but if you new to Batam,i should be able to answer your questions base on a newbie's view :

1. 2D1N is definitely enough for Eat,Bonk,Sleep,wake up,bonk again,eat,rest and then bonk again.In between can still add a short shopping trip. But if want to cover 50% Bro New Yorker's incomplete list of Massage place or really venture into their night scene,3D2N also won't be enough from my view.

2. 1st trip or newbie trip usually is to see if the Batam scene is suitable,so SIM card is deem unnecessary. It is necessary only if you wish to continue to explore Batam on the 2nd and more trips to come. Again,this is a newbie point of view.

3. Joints in Batam ,i would deem as Aquarium type of joints. Most girls are on 6 months contracts,finish contracts,they are free to go,or may go work as Free Lancer or join other joints (or stay in same joint),hence base on my newbie experience,FR isn't really useful for me. I read thru 1k over pages,there are many FRs on joints near Formosa,but the girls are likely to be not there anymore. Cheonging is like gambling,many a time Luck ,mutual characteristic of individuals and chemistry plays a very important part. What is good for me may not be good for you or vice versa.

4. The most reliable contacts i seen being shared in this thread is the telephone number of Silver Cab. Contacts for girls i seen in this thread are mainly Freelancers. Many do not recommend Free lancers for newbies becos Free lancer's horn is usually "hornier" than Batam newbie. Some may steals (while u sleep or bath),some may make your trip miserable if chemistry between 2 party isn't right. Even tho these incidents are minimum,but as newbie..i am not willing to take that risk yet.

My answers above are base on my understanding after reading this thread 2.5 times and am still reading it today to get answers every time i plan to go Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2014, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks
1. What you mean by explore?

2d1n for newbie usually book cewek look see look see the joints pick one cewek e.g 2pm stay with you until 8-9am next day (but if you suay may not last so long mebbe after 3 shot go back already) bonk eat sleep in between see you bored wanna go where e.g go shopping, see barelang, jiak seafood, go disco, ktv etc. It all depends on your budget.

Below $250 is more than enough for ferry, hotel, food, cewek & transport (if you not fussy about food & hotel).
Above $250 if you want include entertainment like bring/or not bring cewe go NED, noname, dbl2, m-one, planet, meximo & go massage (go see bro Newyorker list got many but usually many go Delta or Atalanta).

My advice: Plan your budget, budget set than plan your schedule. First timers like bro nono said is ok if spend a lil more.. learn.

2. SIM card got telkomsel simpati.. 25k think standard one. Anywhere oso can buy jus ask around. They will insert for you den type 3g to 3636 den flash on 10k or flash on 20k get 50mb or 125mb after that will receive confirmation message just flash ya - can ask them do all this for you at wherever you buy. Anyways like bro nono mentioned, unnecessary for newbie. You want play wechat oso need type indo to flirt with cewe, can use translator la but i find a bit lame to hookup girls that way if you dunno what you are translating to begin with.

My advice: Unless really impt u need use data for work or what otherwise no need buy.

3. Bro nono compiled quite a good report.. please look. Like he mentioned chemistry play a big part. She like you means she like you.. dun like den suay lorh.. I believe many brothers here have enjoyed themselves immensely with some cewe they book and like them i oso have encountered bad cewe. Really depend on luck.

My advice: Avoid those bad joints bro nono and many others have mentioned if you really scare end up with suay one. Other pointers include talk to papi, get his assuarance e.g get his no. and trust your gut not your lil brother below when choosing cewe.. Which one like interested in you and you got gd feeling choose tt gerl. Just give it a try..

** Dun expect very chio girls like Thai or Viet bus we find here or overseas.. Most joint girls are once married or have children before.. Very used one (no offence). However, there are those in public places if you want try by all means.. e.g work at supermarket, shopping centre, receptionists, disco etc But why bother? Just go have cheap bonk makan come back home.

4. I personally dun have any contacts to share.. U cn try looking back in this thread see who has posted. Personally i think if you dun speak indo dun waste time to hookup that way. Best is to make frens there in person.

Hope this helps
Old 24-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
2D1 N is mothan enough. If you are to bonk, massage, makan. If watto trravel to see see look look, not enogh lah.

SIM card? Not really al. They can activate iternet for 5K rupiah day, but tell u, super slow.

Formsa is closes many pick up joints. Good or bad, is luck. and depend who you get and choose... gals..

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here stayed at De Best Hotel before? What are your views on this hotel? Heard it's somewhere in the vicinity of BCS Mall but have not seen it personally during the time I was walking around there. Appreciate the feed backs.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Any bros here stayed at De Best Hotel before? What are your views on this hotel? Heard it's somewhere in the vicinity of BCS Mall but have not seen it personally during the time I was walking around there. Appreciate the feed backs.
Lucky bro you are,i happen to chance upon the below when i am reading this thread :

Hope it helps...

Quote:
DE BEST HOTEL

Komplek Penuin Centre
Blok OE No. 3,4,5&6 Batam
Tel: +62 778 430 567
email: [email protected]

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Tespest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Would love to tag along for a 2d1n trip if anyone is going soon
Old 24-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
I stay DeBest Hotel before. http://debesthotel.blogspot.sg/ I recommend the VIP room cheaper than Farmosa cant remember but around SGD50 i think. Highest floor (4th or 5th) only got two very big rooms above - very spacious. Can bonk cewe scream only next door neighbour can hear. Tt time i book im the only one on the floor

BCS mall is quite south of Batam. A bit far from joints. Hotel location got pros and cons. Pros is near BCS (obviously), around there got cheap cai png kind of stalls and night time can go A1 foocourt oso quite nearby. A few MPs oso nearby Utama Hotel but need take taksi/ojek - about 5mins. Cons is far from NED, joints and KTVs/discos - can say a bit ulu actually.

My advice: Can try but transport might cost you.
Old 24-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
** Dun expect very chio girls like Thai or Viet bus we find here or overseas.. Most joint girls are once married or have children before.. Very used one (no offence).
The reason why i am still stuck with Indo girls is becos their pussy even after having 3 kids,still very tight. Those who only give birth once lagi tighter (ultra tight),comparable to bonking a girl who has recently just break her virginity. (i can imagine those who haven't give birth yet,could be virgin to me...lol)

I later went to other sites and find out that naturally,indo girl's pussy passage are narrower than most other races,hence the bonking experience is totally different as compared to Singapore,China,Thai,Malaysian & Viet Girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
I stay DeBest Hotel before. http://debesthotel.blogspot.sg/ I recommend the VIP room cheaper than Farmosa cant remember but around SGD50 i think. Highest floor (4th or 5th) only got two very big rooms above - very spacious. Can bonk cewe scream only next door neighbour can hear. Tt time i book im the only one on the floor
If ever i were to stay in De Best Hotel,i will stay in their superior room (not becos it's cheaper) & it will only be for one reason :

Check out their Toilet!!! From Bed can see into toilet leh!!

Now i wonder if their VIP room also has "see through" window to room view?hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Now i wonder if their VIP room also has "see through" window to room view?hehehe...
No see through window for their VIP room,
only plus point is have a set of sofa + a DVD player
Old 24-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
No see through window for their VIP room,
only plus point is have a set of sofa + a DVD player
Yup bro ndnd.. A bit more privacy too.

*the tv got dugem playlist if u want cewe dance for u oso can.. lol
Old 24-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HBKpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, newbie here, anyone going on this weekend? Till Tuesday. Wish to join Lao jiao here to explore batam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread