The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Hahaha.. Yeah bro.. It's a fish tank without the tank..

Anyway I prefer hk wall up at Fuji building.

Went up level 2 and knock on first door, Cmi, so knock on second door, looks not bad. Quote $500. So went in. A lot sign saying its 24hr monitoring and will be on YouTube if do anything funny. Scary. Haha.

Overall not too bad for the price. Haha.. What I spent in macau at darling, I can do three here..

Haha..
Some of the wls in Fuji are good in value and quality. Tried one in 18th floor and another one in 15th floor. The one in 15th floor easily can earn much higher else where lol I find it is liken to geylang street walkers lol I'd say value punk for 500hkd
Old 03-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in hk up for going out tonight, pm
Old 04-05-2014, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Saltywetguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I will be in the area until May 6 and have tried sauna already. Would like to join a group or another samster.

Please, you cAn reach me on wechat with the same username as here.
When is the next group fun? I want to try a foursome or more, would like to swap gal with too. Any other kinky play is good. 哈哈
Old 04-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywetguy View Post
Hey I will be in the area until May 6 and have tried sauna already. Would like to join a group or another samster.

When is the next group fun? I want to try a foursome or more, would like to swap gal with too. Any other kinky play is good. 哈哈
bro, if can spare, come and cheong with us in zhuahi... happening starting to ROAR....
Old 06-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, new to the scene here. Can anyone point me to a FAQ or something that defines what these terms are?

- On the new141 site there are these services:

141 - what service is this?
veggie massage - uhhh... massage with vegetables? What?

- I'm also trying to figure out how the scene works in HK. For those girls that have a number, you call and just make an appointment directly with her, or is there some kind of central company that picks up ala Las Vegas, USA?

- For the ones that don't have a listed phone number, are you supposed to just physically walk to their door and knock and hope she's available? Sounds like a good way to waste a lot of time.

- I'm guessing that honey girls are just prettier girls and are a premium?

- So there's sex141, new141, happymassage, 161sex. From what I gather, most of the profiles and photos are just downright fake, right?
Old 06-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post
Hey guys, new to the scene here. Can anyone point me to a FAQ or something that defines what these terms are?

- On the new141 site there are these services:

141 - what service is this?
veggie massage - uhhh... massage with vegetables? What?

- I'm also trying to figure out how the scene works in HK. For those girls that have a number, you call and just make an appointment directly with her, or is there some kind of central company that picks up ala Las Vegas, USA?

- For the ones that don't have a listed phone number, are you supposed to just physically walk to their door and knock and hope she's available? Sounds like a good way to waste a lot of time.

- I'm guessing that honey girls are just prettier girls and are a premium?

- So there's sex141, new141, happymassage, 161sex. From what I gather, most of the profiles and photos are just downright fake, right?

Veggie..... Massage only.... no HJ or more

Walk up.... as its name implies... go see yourself if you have plenty of time

definitely worth the energy to look see before you lay your bet

premium gals at a premium, theoretically yes... but you will never know until you investigated

the web sites... well could be true at some point of time... things may change... imagine things like raid (unlikely unless your gal stays here illegally) or even period comes ... rotation also possible....
Old 06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywetguy View Post

too bad I read u on 6 May when you are leaving....

I want party too... lol.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
Veggie..... Massage only.... no HJ or more

Walk up.... as its name implies... go see yourself if you have plenty of time

definitely worth the energy to look see before you lay your bet

premium gals at a premium, theoretically yes... but you will never know until you investigated

the web sites... well could be true at some point of time... things may change... imagine things like raid (unlikely unless your gal stays here illegally) or even period comes ... rotation also possible....
Cool - thanks.

What's the "141" service? Would that just be your standard FS?

How have your experiences been with the websites where you just call their number?
Old 16-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Was at Wan Chai, looking for strip bars
After a very long walk (I explore Fuji Building earlier) from Causeway Bay, easily found them - there was like 10-20 side by side

A lot of Philippines girls sitting outside at the clubs, trying to get Angmo attention

I slowly walk pass them - None of them ever bother to look at me
Damm felt like invisible. THink they only do Angmo Business

The whole street full of Angmo, never really see much locals around
In the end took cab back to Kowloon without any action, heading to Ladies Street as I remember there are some FL there a couple of yrs back

To my disappointment, could not find any - was it because I was there at wrong time or the place got cleaned up?
Old 22-05-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wadakok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros I will be in hk for a few months.
Wanted to seek advice from bros as to which ktv joints are good?
Old 22-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadakok View Post
Hi bros I will be in hk for a few months.
Wanted to seek advice from bros as to which ktv joints are good?
Presume when you mention "good" KTV joints, you're referring to those with hostesses to accompany you and not just Veggie KTV boxes.

Hate to say this, but the golden era of the opulent and well-stocked Hong Kong Nightclubs/KTV's is well and truly over. In place you either have some of the over-priced Tsimshatsui ones that basically caters to tourists still expecting "something" in Hong Kong (crap old girls charging by the hour and 2,500 ++ for "take-out,") some discreet tiny Japanese/Korean ones upstairs around Causeway Bay (if you think the ones in TST is expensive - wait till you party in one of these!!) or the truly horrid ones in Mongkok/Shamshuipo which are nothing more than venues for guys to come, look, choose and go upstairs!

The trend had been for Hong Kong guys to go up to Dongguan/Shenzhen (even taking risks as evidenced by the recent arrests in LongHua and Shatsui), or to Macau which although quite expensive, IS where some really great lookers can be found.

If you're gonna be in Hong Kong a few months, I'd suggest you forget about going to KTV's in Hong Kong and use your mongering dollars for other pursuits which are way better/worth-it. Or equally, just go North across the border or West to Macau.

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 22-05-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 22-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nivleml deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going to hong kong on the third week of june?
Old 23-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

nupter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been looking at the 141 honey girls and also reading the websites forum, there mentiones alot of stables name but i still could not find out where did they get the stable name from, i clicked on alots of the pictures and i only see (young buddies) beside the address, is this the stables name?
Old 23-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupter View Post
i have been looking at the 141 honey girls and also reading the websites forum, there mentiones alot of stables name but i still could not find out where did they get the stable name from, i clicked on alots of the pictures and i only see (young buddies) beside the address, is this the stables name?
No, young buddies is not a stable name; in fact you should also just forget about stable names as these changes often and regularly.
Not really of any consequence/usefulness.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 23-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Sydaznguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros - watch out for your wallets in HK - had bad experience. They get their pimps as well after they steal from you. Look after it in shower and all the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1