The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
if you think you were robbed...i still dpont understand why you had to submit to her demands..did she hold gun or knife to your throat..why not just give her what has been recommended here ie about 300-400 as that is roughly what the package you took...give her the moiney then leave...surely whats teh worse you can do...if u meet me and i demand 10000 sing from you will u just submit if i keep on demanding?
Bro, I have to agree is a day light robbery. Still, my answer to this is the affordability that my friend and myself can go for.. If you demand 10K SGD, of course I cant afford to give at all. This is within the amount we can poke out and we give in to it.. Life still carry on. Sometime you take more, others have less.. We learnt here and FR to remind the others to be careful. Do you agree??
Old 24-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Bro, I have to agree is a day light robbery. Still, my answer to this is the affordability that my friend and myself can go for.. If you demand 10K SGD, of course I cant afford to give at all. This is within the amount we can poke out and we give in to it.. Life still carry on. Sometime you take more, others have less.. We learnt here and FR to remind the others to be careful. Do you agree??
my point is even IF someone demand and u can afford, you should ONLY pay what is fair, even if ALL her tourist customers pay 700k but the few local ones or those in the know pay 300k, after the black facess she will still accept 300k..if u plan to woo her or keep her happy then sure maybe reason to pay more, but if nevr plan return visit who cares how black her face...just pay thr right fair price and WALK..i do that even when i go back to same shop...people respect you if u know right price even if they benefit from carrots more, but they will neveR respect a easy carrot..whats more is they think you weak if you know u being robbed but u nevertheless allow them ro rob u...these is the reason why i pay 150-200k for a bbbj at a hot toc, 120k for a cafe om bbbj and around 300k for a massage with a bbbj,,when i wnet north even tho they KNEW i wasnt local i still bargain 200k for a 250k fuck in a local brothel...i was paying 150-300k MAX for young pretty girls for FUCK...same as when i gey lang and i go to cat 50 house and they demand 100..i just walkaway..i come back later and i say i know this house that house is a cat 50, that is a cat 100, that other is cat150...just because in aust the rate is 250aud a hour and i can afford 100 for a cat 50 or cat80..doenst meani still willingly pay what they demand
Old 24-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
methy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to liberty hotel yesterday for the massage and spa. They have showers, steam room for use and entry ticket is 1 hour body + 30 minutes foot massage is 200k.
First u shower yourself, sort of like the sauna in E2 at KL. Then proceed to th foot massage area where about 10 recliners are cramped into one room. Girls wear black mini skirt and tight white tops making their Boobs pop out. Good view. After foot massage starts the body massage. Good energy from my masseuse her name is Phongthau.
After about 40 minutes popped GQ and asked for 500k but bargained down to 300k. She's 22 SYT so I asked her if can do LT or overnight at my hotel but she said she can't. Offered to give her friend's contact to me, but 300 USD so I said no (I am no carrot head ).

All in all:
Damage: massage 275k
Hj: 300k
Fj: n/a
Foot masseuse tip: 100k
Rthj : maybe if I'm staying nearby
Old 24-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dashie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going HCM in 1st May for holiday with my friends. I was told district one is where most of the tourist stay and have fun.

any recommendation for hotel and place of interest for guys

Thanks
Old 24-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashie View Post
I will be going HCM in 1st May for holiday with my friends. I was told district one is where most of the tourist stay and have fun.

any recommendation for hotel and place of interest for guys

Thanks
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...Minh_City.html
Old 24-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
alienzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro around at HCM from 15-18?

I will be there on a solo trip. would like to find someone who is more familiar with the place.
Old 24-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienzzz View Post

I will be there on a solo trip. would like to find someone who is more familiar with the place.

May,June,July,August or 15th-18th of every month
Old 24-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienzzz View Post

so let me get this straight..you want to meet someone who knows where to have fun..take you to good places help u find cheap good fucks etc etc right..and how are you contributing to this partnership or are u just dead weight, just follow and complain if something is to your dislike, and do you insist on getting first choice of girls or how would the rules of engagement suit you
Old 24-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zhuhoyin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hi, i am a newbie in hcm and will be solo from 25 - 27 april. please pm me if any bro want a buddy to cheong aroung
Old 25-04-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

I made my trip as planned in the first week of April. My base is Binh Duong, outside of HCMC, so that is probably too far for most of the newbies on here. However, it is an interesting place as far as finding a good bbbj.

I went back to one of the massage parlours I had been to before and noticed that the ticket price had increased from 70k to 80k. The girl that arrived spoke English, so that was a big plus. She was quite cute, and had nice boobs (36C perhaps), which for me is a plus on an Asian woman. We went upstairs and into a room with bath. She told me to undress and get into the bath, where she proceeded to wash me all over. Once out of the bath, she dried me and led me to the massage table. Then she gave me a massage (sort of). I asked her how much for a bj and she told me 1 million Dong. Naturally I laughed. Of course the fact that I am white skinned and Western (or Ang Moh or SWM, as so many on here would call me) put the price up. After some haggling, we agreed on 200k for a bbbj. I suppose I could have tried to reduce the price, but a few dollars less wouldn't make any difference to me, and it would to her.

She was good. Her action was excellent and she pulled down her top and took off her panties. I was able to fingerfuck her and kiss her nipples. She gave an excellent bj and I CIM. After, I told her that I would come back again and ask for her. She told me her name - Tung - and I knew that she didn't really believe that I would be back. However, this Xông hơi (massage parlour) is only a short walk from where I stay, so it is very convenient. In total I went back 6 times during my stay. The mamasan got to know me and knew who I wanted. Tung gave a great GFE and was not at all slow to strip off completely after a few days. We dispensed with the shower, as I don't think that it is as good as the shower where I stay Anyway, every day she really gave me an excellent bbbj and was sad to see me go (I know - she was sad to see the ATM machine go) but she really was a nice girl. She is 25 years old and has a kid in the province somewhere, so she is working to support him.

I did ask her about a FJ and she first asked for 1 million, but came down to 500k. I offered 400k to see if she would accept, but she wouldn't. Anyway, I liked her action in the bbbj, so I didn't try to haggle more.

I did try a few other places, so next report will describe them.

Oh, and if anyone wants to tell me that I paid too much and that he has managed to get FJ for half of what I paid, let me just say that being able to stroll 5 minutes to where Tung works, get my rocks off, and leave 30 minutes later is worth a lot more to me than spending several hours scouring the bia om, hot tocs, KTV and Xông hơi in order to save 100k Dong (US $5), which is 20% of what I earn per hour in my normal job.

Joe
Old 25-04-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWhite1 View Post

Oh, and if anyone wants to tell me that I paid too much and that he has managed to get FJ for half of what I paid, let me just say that being able to stroll 5 minutes to where Tung works, get my rocks off, and leave 30 minutes later is worth a lot more to me than spending several hours scouring the bia om, hot tocs, KTV and Xông hơi in order to save 100k Dong (US $5), which is 20% of what I earn per hour in my normal job.

Joe
no paying 200k for a bbbj in a massaage is pretty much local prices so you did well,,however earning 25usd a hr isnt much to be proud of
Old 25-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Mutant Chicken, you are right. $25 per hour is chickenfeed. My math went wrong - actually, I earn $100 per hour, so that should have read 5%.

Joe
Old 25-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWhite1 View Post
Mutant Chicken, you are right. $25 per hour is chickenfeed. My math went wrong - actually, I earn $100 per hour, so that should have read 5%.

Joe
joe, just coming out of uni as a grad lawyer my charge out rate was 150/hr and ur simple arithmetic error clearly indicates u not a engineer or anything that requires mathematics...hoever well done for being able to read and know the proper prices..which is more than 90% of fellow mongers/cheongster...that and having the balls to go to places that are unreported...maybe its just me but saying u couldnt be assed to walk around to save yourself 5 bucks sounds better than ostentatiously telling us you make 100usd/hr and so 5 bucks is chickenfeed to u, but doing it in a big FAIL attempt. HAHAH
Old 25-04-2014, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
but doing it in a big FAIL attempt. HAHAH
Not sure what this is supposed to mean

Mutant Chicken, I wasn't trying to be ostentatious; merely reporting what I earn 7 days a week/10 hours a day. I work hard for my money and can't be bothered to try to skimp on a few dollars, as if I was some kind of Scrooge. And you are right, I'm not an engineer, but I was interested to see that a lawyer in Vietnam can earn $150 per hour. Multiply that up by 40 hours per week and it looks like you are on more than $300k per year. That would be good in USA, but in Vietnam.....

Anyway, this is not a pissing contest, it was just my attempt to open people's eyes to the fact that there is a lot more out there than D1 or the well-worn paths of sitting in KTVs or bia oms and spending too much in order NOT to be able to communicate with the girls AND paying for the privilege.
Old 25-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Dedicated to Bro H88 and Sail......

Return of the kings.
Finally we have a chance to visit the first HCM Bia Om I went to back in June 2013 thanks to a newbie whom want to "open his eye" in HCM.

We set off after a heavy dinner with booster food like"black chicken". Total 4 bros set off after I called the mamasan that there are some horny men "desperately seeking Susan".

Upon arriving the Bia Om; we were usher into a room that can easily fill in 20 person, so I know the scene is set for some action........

Mamasan arrive upon seeing me; gave me a big hugged like long lost family. (I know this mamasan in June 2013 and stay in contact for 10 months) First thing mamasan did is show me her tits..... and without a second thought I go down and suck her nipple..... she was in shocked as she never expect to be suck............

Next thing I did id let my hand move downward for her bush; and she instantaneously pull down her underwear and show me her newly trimmed pussy. (all this is done right in front of 3 bros with some jaw dropping.)

Dethrone of the queen.
Those whom follow my story back in June 2013 will remember I call a WL "my queen". She was there in my room......
She was smiling at me thinking her seat in the room is a sure thing. I politely smile at her; walk over to her and squeeze her nipple and politely usher her out of the room. (her expression changes from full of confident; to a strange bitter look that my limited vocabulary will not be able to describe.)

Underworld- World without underwear.
Told mamasan my new friend want 2 pretty gals while 3 other bros each took one..... (after some quick catwalk the gals are ready...)

I got a very playful gal and when she sit with me she show me her pink nipple straight away.....I went in and suck her nipple and she return favour trying to strip my trouser and gave me a "pretentious BJ". I straight away pull her to the toilet and let her proceed with the BBBJ. After 4-5 quick pumping bbbj.... I stop while both of us keep laughing in the toilet. (now that is some funny experience which I never had before)

She help me wear back my pant and return to our seat while the other wonder what have just happened .....

I proceed to kiss her again back on our seat and I try to snatch her underwear. With my 20 years of "underwear removing skill" experience, I got her underwear off within split second and stuff it into my pocket.

My gal practically sat thru the whole KTV session without wearing underwear and was wet as she can ever be.

Next I proceed to tell H88 gal to get her underwear off.... I told her she can do it herself; or I can come over and help her..... she straight away got her underwear off reluctantly.....

The session when on for around 2 hours+ and we choose a gal each and leave the Bia om.

The rest of the story are similar to what "usually happened" in KTV so no point of repeating ... it is same old sing songs, uong bia, playing dice....

Conclusion: Anything is possible in HCM. Just try to make it happened.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 26-04-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread