The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
likashing is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: $10 bonks with viet syt near Viet-China border

Northerners also use the word "ta tung" which I believe is VN's adoption of pasar malam Chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yu xiao ying View Post
not nam deng, is lam tinh
Old 06-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
The WL speak Chinese or else I have to learn some basic Viet. I only know 1 Viet word "nam deng"
Yes, the WL all speak Chinese.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Yes, the WL all speak Chinese.

bro, you the man.
this kind of lobang also can find, and sharing too.
good for you.
must spend the time to look there then!
Old 07-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
likashing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well, sorry to spoil all your hopes. Here's the real story behind "Puzhai".

http://tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitre...market-1.97444
Old 07-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Samster

RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by likashing View Post
Well, sorry to spoil all your hopes. Here's the real story behind "Puzhai".

http://tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitre...market-1.97444

All such places have dark hidden secrets that can be sometimes invisible to the ordinary consumer. And the pictures in the article a little outdated and the place today looks much better than that.

From my short trip meeting and talking to a few girls, I couldn't sense or hear of any forced labour, debt, bosses who torture or drug related issues. The girls in general looked happy.

I have a few pictures takes with the females there and can share with interested bros.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
chickscout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: $10 bonks with viet syt near Viet-China border

Quote:
Just returned from a trip of Vietnam & China. Found this place near the border where the girls are all pretty & young (all 19 to 21 or 22 range). One bonk only costs RMB 50(S$10) in their room. If you ask them to come to your room it's RMB 100. Overnight is RMB 300. The girls can speak mandarin, all sit in chairs in the shophouses & call you in as you walk past. Most have small motors(scooters) to quickly ride to your hotel. There are several pool tables & game in open air for Chinese tourists to play. These are all along a street in a town called Puzai. It's only 5 min ride from the border checkpoint called Yoyiguan or Long San. The bigger town on China side is called Ping Xiang. Tien Bao is a very nice hotel just a short 2 min walk to the area where the girls are located. It costs RMB 188 a night. Other hotels are at RMB 100 a night to RMB 50 a night. There are a few foot massage places, provision shops & open air eateries here as well. Very relaxing place and the girls are not that commercialized and simple minded. Many have even never seen a sing dollar note. A S$5 note as tip really makes them smile. Service is much better when they come to your room. If you use their room the service is more rushed. The Hanoi bus station has regular buses to Ping Xiang(China side) and Long San(Vietnam side). Please PM me if you need more info. Cheers.
seems like a place worth trying out, how wud u rate the gals in terms of looks and attitude? Any acitivities available during daytime?
Old 09-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I managed to find PingXiang (凭祥) on the map but not PuZai.

Bro... do you know what is the chinese name for Puzai?

Thanks.

Quote:
How to get there? What's the exact location? These questions are getting asked by most. I'll answer it one shot for everyone :

This is the location on Google maps:
http://maps.google.com/?ll=22.020726...73599&t=m&z=11

How to get there ?
==============

1. Take a Tiger Airways flight to Hanoi. Take a cab to the bus station & ask for a bus to Ping Xiang.
2. The bus will take you to border. Chop viet side. A buggy will take tourists in batches to China side. Chop passport again. A mini van will then take you to PingXiang. All the while your bus company will give you a purple sling tag. Just wear it all the time so they can find you.
3.Take a RMB 30 taxi or RMB 2 public bus from PingXiang to Puzai.
4. Check in to a hotel by walking in. Always have rooms. Tien Bao is the one I chose. It was very clean, nice & and spacious for overnight bonks.
5. Hanoi to PingXiang bus journey will take around 3 hours. From landing in Hanoi to reaching Puzai the whole thing will take about 5 to 6 hours depending on how fast you get connecting bus etc.

Second Way
=========
1. Take a Jetstar flight to Nanning.
2. From Nanning's bus station take a luxury double decker coach (costs RMB 68) to PingXiang.
3. After the 3.5 hours journey, take a bus/taxi to Puzai another 20 min journey.

Hope this answers all the "exact location" and "How to get there?" questions.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
I managed to find PingXiang (凭祥) on the map but not PuZai.

Bro... do you know what is the chinese name for Puzai?

Thanks.
It is call 浦寨乡 in Chinese. Please see wikipedia link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pingxiang,_Guangxi
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 09-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chinese name is 风流街。蒲寨乡。 Very famous among the prc also. I saw on some forums stating st 50rmb. lt 200rmb .
Old 09-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

This is really like going kampong to find chicken
Old 10-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelover
hi bro, this sounds like a very interesting place. just wondering if there are any shoppng or ktv to offer fm puzai ?
RbCat: No shopping or KTV at all in Puzhai. Everything including boutique stores & branded clothing is in PingXiang just 20 min away
also, i just check jetstar, and i think they do not serve nanning anymore. so, the cheaper option is to fly tiger to hanoi.
RbCat: Am surprised that jetstar has stopped flying there. Another option is bus from Guangzhou.

you mention fm hanoi airport take a cab to the bus station, reckon it would be a central bus station which is known to all cab driver in hanoi ?
RbCat: Yes, Central Bus Station & I'll post a picture of it soon.
i'll be sharing this info with a few buddies of mine, they are quire sian already with going to changping for cheong, hence, a new and interesting place you suggested may be our next target.
RbCat: Been to Chanping 4 or 5 times and the two are not comparable at all. CP has tons of KTV, Foot Massage, Shopping Malls and of course BBS for budget bonks. Puzai on the other hand is a really small town that you can finish covering in 15 min of walk. No shopping malls as well. In fact I was hunting high and low even for an air-con restaurant :-)

looking forward to your advise and thanks for sharing bro !
RbCat: Puzai is for those looking for extremely budget bonks i.e. quantity
Old 10-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
you mention fm hanoi airport take a cab to the bus station, reckon it would be a central bus station which is known to all cab driver in hanoi ?
RbCat: Yes, Central Bus Station & I'll post a picture of it soon.
There is no such thing as 'Central Bus Station' in Hanoi.

This is an extract from Lonely Planet:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/vietnam/...ing-there-away

Bus & minibus

Hanoi has several main long-distance bus stations and each one serves a particular area. They are fairly well organised, with ticket offices, fixed prices and printed schedules. You should consider buying tickets the day before you plan to travel on the longer-distance routes to ensure a seat.

In central Hanoi, Kim Ma bus station (cnr Pho Nguyen Thai Hoc & Pho Giang Vo) has buses to the northwestern part of Vietnam, including Hoa Binh (25, 000d, two hours) and Dien Bien Phu (120, 000d, 16 hours).

Gia Lam bus station (827 1569; Đ Ngoc Lam) is the place for buses to points northeast of Hanoi. These include Halong Bay (40, 000d, 3½ hours), Haiphong (35, 000d, two hours), and Lang Son (50, 000d, three hours) and Lao Cai (53, 000d, nine hours), both near the Chinese border. The bus station is 2km northeast of the centre – cross the Song Hong (Red River) to get there. Cyclos can’t cross the bridge, so take a taxi (around 30, 000d) or motorbike. More convenient is the Loung Yen bus station in the southeast of town, serving the same places, plus Cao Bang (80, 000d, eight hours) and Ha Giang (76, 000d, seven hours).

Giap Bat bus station (864 1467; Đ Giai Phong) serves points south of Hanoi, including Ninh Binh (28, 000d, two hours) and Hué (80, 000d, 12 hours). It is 7km south of the Hanoi train station.

My Dinh bus station (768 5549, Đ Pham Hung) is another option in the west of town, which serves a range of destinations, including Halong City, Lang Son, Cao Bang, Ha Giang and Dien Bien Phu.

The bus station to go to is Gia Lam Bus Station.

Last edited by Singkieu; 10-03-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ladgaga2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going to explore in may?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
tamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
RbCat: Puzai is for those looking for extremely budget bonks i.e. quantity
thanks bro for your advise.

does it mean that quantity has little "quality"
Old 10-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelover View Post
thanks bro for your advise.

does it mean that quantity has little "quality"
Quality is a very subjective concept. I've emailed pics of some of the girls to a few bros here. You can ask them for their opinion. Or you can pm me your email and judge for yourself the quality.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1