The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Going chengdu soon. Is the situation really still that jialat haha? Any suana to reco?
Old 03-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can advise on suana lobang?
Old 20-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

I will be in Chengdu for about a week... any updates on the scene and any latest recommendations pls?
Old 21-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mostly all now stables operating out of hotels due to the crackdown. Big style suanas all having minimal vice operations for now.

If anyone got lobang dun mind share
Old 27-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sammvalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaregia View Post
Mostly all now stables operating out of hotels due to the crackdown. Big style suanas all having minimal vice operations for now.

If anyone got lobang dun mind share
situation not that bad lah
many have switch to condo and apartment. not sure is safer but sure is lower cost for them and the cleanliness of bedroom really doubtful , you have to share bath room with other.
and many new OKT show up and claimed they got good sources Dong Guan. but you know, usually cannot trust a single word from OKT.
Old 27-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since this thread has gone quiet, I'll try to revitalise it with my recent experience. I tried contacting our brothers for any contacts or updates but everyone appears to have gone quiet as well. (Though Bro Samm did reply!!)

My hotel is.next to the convention center (traditionally a magnet for the horny trade visitor) and used to host both a happening spa n a ktv joint. Both were shuttered to my utter dismay.

The crackdown is apparently still in force and hardly any spa is still operational, though that has forced the activities into other locations. THis has in effect increased the costs of our favourite activity, since New accommodations have to be used.

Case in point: After searching the other forums, I called a ex-spa manager who now operates a smaller stable of girls out of an apartment. He lamented that the crackdown has increased his costs and unfortunately those costs have to be shared with customers (even though I pointed out he had become his own.boss) Eventually, I didn't use his service which started from 6xx all the way to 12xx...

Case 2: I found a chengdu version of this forum n after registering, found the number of a local Okt offering in-call service from 5xx onwards. Called, booked and waited... Waited.... Waited...!! No show no response. It was late n I was no longer in the mood so didn't follow up. I then posted a review on that website about the bad service n another fellow member then shared his experience of similar bad service, though his were of the girl who turned up.

What's more interesting is that the next day, both our negative reviews were deleted! There was no explanation from the moderator (eg not following forum rules etc which would have been acceptable). The funny thing was that the OKT actually added new posts just after the timing of the negative reviews.

Case 3: I decided to check out the sand dance hall 沙舞厅 scene out of curiosity. Supposedly, these places can offer serious rubba rubba for cheap thrill prices... Went to one called 白天鹅 located in the city, though hong hong n datianya were more popular, especially with non-chinese foreigners..

Located in a non descript building, the hall requires a entry fee of 12rmb, followed by 10rmb per song. (some forums said 10rmb/2 songs, so I may have been chopped!) The girls range from the young to the more mature and some would not be out of place in a ktv joint, though getting a dance with them will have to wait. The clientele tend to be more middle to lower income, basically those who can't afford shelling out more for a spa.

Simply choose a girl , walk to the dance floor n she will squeeze close to u immediately like yr first date. Your hands are free to roam, even apparently under clothing depending on her tolerance. Previous reports on other forums suggested actual fingering action was possible in the 2 other halls but not in mine.

In fact my hall had a monitor/bouncer - a guy actually standing around staring into the dimly lit crowd to prevent any serious hanky panky... Other patrons suggested he was a temporary New fixture due to recent enforcement.

This is not a pickup joint, just a place to get rubbed up against for cheap thrills. The girls are happy to chat n even offer some lip action (above the neck) for 3 minutes of authentic GFE... but unless u dance the whole night with just her or yr chemistry is electric, unlikely to ta bao back. Still, if enough is offered (after all, their income is only 10/ song!) U might get lucky.

Hopefully, the yanda will wane soon n chengdu can be fun again. Thx for reading and hope more punters can contribute to keep this thread alive.
Old 28-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammvalu View Post
situation not that bad lah
many have switch to condo and apartment. not sure is safer but sure is lower cost for them and the cleanliness of bedroom really doubtful , you have to share bath room with other.
and many new OKT show up and claimed they got good sources Dong Guan. but you know, usually cannot trust a single word from OKT.
Haha yes, not just hotel. Meant to say that its mostly stable style action now with all the major Spas/Suanas on shutdown.

Got some numbers on QQ. Some hotel spas are closed but still operate under the table( w/o facilities). MM still ok, especially if you're not choosey. As for me, didnt follow up in the end since hardly anyone offered CIM even though a few caught my eye.

Another thing of interest. The pimps on QQ and the spa managers are often two diff person. The pimp will advertise services until got dragon got pheonix but realities may differ. Best to call the manager if u can get his number.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaregia View Post
Haha yes, not just hotel. Meant to say that its mostly stable style action now with all the major Spas/Suanas on shutdown.

Got some numbers on QQ. Some hotel spas are closed but still operate under the table( w/o facilities). MM still ok, especially if you're not choosey. As for me, didnt follow up in the end since hardly anyone offered CIM even though a few caught my eye.

Another thing of interest. The pimps on QQ and the spa managers are often two diff person. The pimp will advertise services until got dragon got pheonix but realities may differ. Best to call the manager if u can get his number.
The big boss in Dongguan also can be arrested, of cause other small bosses freak out lah

Never trust pimp or manager,
Alway remember a LV bag with expensive price tag can ben a fake (replica) too, and the quality could be worst than LV bag with cheap price tag too.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shboeing;10$$$$00
Since this thread has gone quiet, I'll try to revitalise it with my recent experience. I tried contacting our brothers for any contacts or updates but everyone appears to have gone quiet as well. (Though Bro Samm did reply!!)

My hotel is.next to the convention center (traditionally a magnet for the horny trade visitor) and used to host both a happening spa n a ktv joint. Both were shuttered to my utter dismay.

The crackdown is apparently still in force and hardly any spa is still operational, though that has forced the activities into other locations. THis has in effect increased the costs of our favourite activity, since New accommodations have to be used.

Case in point: After searching the other forums, I called a ex-spa manager who now operates a smaller stable of girls out of an apartment. He lamented that the crackdown has increased his costs and unfortunately those costs have to be shared with customers (even though I pointed out he had become his own.boss) Eventually, I didn't use his service which started from 6xx all the way to 12xx...

Case 2: I found a chengdu version of this forum n after registering, found the number of a local Okt offering in-call service from 5xx onwards. Called, booked and waited... Waited.... Waited...!! No show no response. It was late n I was no longer in the mood so didn't follow up. I then posted a review on that website about the bad service n another fellow member then shared his experience of similar bad service, though his were of the girl who turned up.

What's more interesting is that the next day, both our negative reviews were deleted! There was no explanation from the moderator (eg not following forum rules etc which would have been acceptable). The funny thing was that the OKT actually added new posts just after the timing of the negative reviews.

Case 3: I decided to check out the sand dance hall 沙舞厅 scene out of curiosity. Supposedly, these places can offer serious rubba rubba for cheap thrill prices... Went to one called 白天鹅 located in the city, though hong hong n datianya were more popular, especially with non-chinese foreigners..

Located in a non descript building, the hall requires a entry fee of 12rmb, followed by 10rmb per song. (some forums said 10rmb/2 songs, so I may have been chopped!) The girls range from the young to the more mature and some would not be out of place in a ktv joint, though getting a dance with them will have to wait. The clientele tend to be more middle to lower income, basically those who can't afford shelling out more for a spa.

Simply choose a girl , walk to the dance floor n she will squeeze close to u immediately like yr first date. Your hands are free to roam, even apparently under clothing depending on her tolerance. Previous reports on other forums suggested actual fingering action was possible in the 2 other halls but not in mine.

In fact my hall had a monitor/bouncer - a guy actually standing around staring into the dimly lit crowd to prevent any serious hanky panky... Other patrons suggested he was a temporary New fixture due to recent enforcement.

This is not a pickup joint, just a place to get rubbed up against for cheap thrills. The girls are happy to chat n even offer some lip action (above the neck) for 3 minutes of authentic GFE... but unless u dance the whole night with just her or yr chemistry is electric, unlikely to ta bao back. Still, if enough is offered (after all, their income is only 10/ song!) U might get lucky.

Hopefully, the yanda will wane soon n chengdu can be fun again. Thx for reading and hope more punters can contribute to keep this thread alive.
Sorry for late reply, hope you can have more fun next time.

In China maket got hude demand and great population. Most businessman don't intent to long term & honest business, just wanna slash you money kao kao and wait for another customer. They never expect you go back.

for those forum in china, were "sponsor" by those OKT, SPA .... whose side you think those forum admin, moderator will on ?
Old 04-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

went one dumb place can't remember exact name something 春xx

ask for young n thin girl
was shown 2 milf and got the cheek to say 18 yr ol, mfs

total con job, these joints only want to con u into membership
cos I reject the idea outright. .
Old 04-05-2014, 05:04 AM
Samster

chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

went another slightly less dumb place
haoli豪利hotel

greeted by okt
was shown 3 but cmi
saw 1 slightly better
better than nothing so on her
for 698 is a rip off
can't even suck fake neh neh
screwed and fark off

CD totally hopeless
for that price in SH, you get dongguan service and younger girl

to say come to city which provide majority supply to dongguan!!?? zzzZZZ
Old 04-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
Just becos of the earthquake in DG, Chengdu also affected.

My cheap joint of RMB150/- one shot also close shop naked KTV joint at 2nd ring also close got to go massage for PCC
bro, can recommend pcc joint?
thanks!
Old 04-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new recommendations for Chongqing?
Old 05-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

no recommend
so try potluck
澜庭
特色498。。。988
another con job try 498
don't even have hj
Old 06-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
went one dumb place can't remember exact name something 春xx

ask for young n thin girl
was shown 2 milf and got the cheek to say 18 yr ol, mfs

total con job, these joints only want to con u into membership
cos I reject the idea outright. .

this very common in china la, bro.
So far, for what I tried ,now the most reliable and reasonable place in Chengdu are some small OKT operate in condo or hotel.
Those under SPA, Hotel, totally cannot made it lah. namecards/calls also mostly are con job. And please avoid those so-call self-employ girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1